advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you use protein powder? Yes? No? Why?

I get what you're saying but I still stand by my initial response on Proprietary Blend EAAs. More often than not, you get what you pay for. You have to ask yourself, why did they choose not to be transparent on their labels? My guess is that so they can change the Proprietary Blend at anytime due to availability or cost. You don't know exactly what you're getting every time. Not worth the cost saving.

Okay I misunderstood then. No, I get that. I guess I was looking at it from the Corgis on Tren method and just taking a ton lol.

There is some general misunderstanding regarding the importance of ratios vs. leucine. Both are super important and intertwined, but the relative degree of importance begins to change as the overall EAA dose rises. I elaborate on this in my post above (the long one).
No misunderstanding, I understand that you derive an income from protein and other supplements. I have a serious bone to pick with you for selling kratom to well-intentioned bodybuilders as intentionally mislabeled mirtazapine and claiming that it's a sleep supplement. Sleazy stuff, not to mind legally risky drug vs. nutritional marketing; consider this constructive advice. I have had to help guys that got addicted to the shit nearly a decade ago with its last big push by guys like you to bodybuilders, and they were really fucked up.

No misunderstanding, I understand that you derive an income from protein and other supplements. I have a serious bone to pick with you for selling kratom to well-intentioned bodybuilders as intentionally mislabeled mirtazapine and claiming that it's a sleep supplement. Sleazy stuff, not to mind legally risky drug vs. nutritional marketing; consider this constructive advice. I have had to help guys that got addicted to the shit nearly a decade ago with its last big push by guys like you to bodybuilders, and they were really fucked up.
Not aware of any of this. Is there anything on the net we can read about the mislabelled mirtazapine?

I call bullshit on all fronts.

If you want to challenge any of my stances on aminos, go for it. Everything I've said or will say comes right out of the scientific research with over 200 PubMed references to back it up. I've been studying this subject daily for a year. Have you? I doubt it. Aside from that, most of what I've said here is really just common sense (if you take the time to think it through). For the most part, all I've been saying is that high doses of EAAs are more effective than lower ones (common sense and scientifically validated many times over), that leucine's anabolic response should be maximized for maximum results (also common sense) and that ratios matter (also common sense). Have you ever heard of the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS)? You know, the rating system that science uses to determine the quality of a protein; the system which DIRECTLY ASSESSES a protein's quality by evaluating its amino acid ratio as required by humans! You ever heard of that? This is not rocket science, brother. This is commonsense shit known for decades, yet you come in here inferring that I am peddling bullshit to sell a product? I have ZERO problem shouting the superiority of my product from the rooftops for the purpose of sales...because I can do so with the knowledge that I am being honest in the information provided, but don't you ever come in here and make accusations like that, especially when you don't have a single shred of evidence to back up your claims. If you pull that shit again...even once...I will go straight to the top of this Board. Big A (nor the mods, for that matter) take kindly to a member casting these kind of accusations towards a sponsor and his company without evidence. If you catch me in a lie (you won't, but if you did), you can go ahead and let it be known to the entire board without retaliation. This is my company...and I won't have you or anyone else coming in here and casting that kind of sentiment in the total absence of evidence just because you're pissy that I'm selling a kratom supplement, which you're also completely wrong about and which I demonstrate below.

As for your claim that I am selling Mitrazepine as a sleep supplement while hiding the fact it contains Kratom, you apparently haven't read anything I wrote about the product, nor have you ever seen the product. You know how I know that? Because it hasn't even been released yet! How the fuck can it be mislabeled when there isn't even a fucking product yet? Furthermore, in my writings on the subject, I have been nothing but SUPER CLEAR regarding the fact that Mitrazepine will be a kratom-kava product. And when I do release it, the words kratom and kava will be right on the front of the fucking bottle!

If you're mistakenly referring to Mitradopa (perhaps another one of your "misunderstandings" that you claim don't exist), it has not and never will be marketed as a "sleep" supplement! Every single write-up I have on the product talks about kratom a million times over...in detail, regarding the extract extracts employed. In fact, it is the NUMBER #1 marketing tactic! If you're asking why I have kratom listed by its scientific name, it is because I didn't want to draw unwanted attention...from NON-customers! But that's irrelevant anyway, as I am having Mitradopa re-released with a new marketing angle and a new label, in which the word "kratom" will be right on the front of the bottle! In fact, the label is already in the works, as I ran out of my last batch of original labels!

As for your claim that am marketing drugs as nutritional supplements, that's just idiotic. You clearly don't understand the current stance or concerns of the FDA. There are 1,000's of companies that openly sell kratom products as nutritional supplements. In fact, the biggest, most well-regulated kratom companies in the industry market them specifically as "nutritional supplements", as the are not research chemicals or prescription drugs. If kratom is going to be marketed as anything, the FDA wants them to be listed as nutritional supplements. I've been in talks with some of the biggest players in the game--the people that attend meetings with the FDA---and I can tell you that you don't have a damn clue what you're talking about. Kratom is a multi-billion dollar industry. Big-Pharma made their push to make it a controlled substance so they could profit off of it, but they failed...miserably...more than once...and when Big pharma no longer cares, the FDA no longer cares. Until Big Pharma makes their next big push (if ever), the FDA is leaving it alone. Kratom isn't going anywhere...nor should it.

Lastly, I couldn't give two shits if you "have a bone to pick with me" or not. I'm not going to entertain the self-righteous antics of some guy who posts on a board that promotes illegal drug use. The people here are big boys. They make their own decisions. They take their own risks. Kratom is no mystery substance anymore. We know exactly what it is and what it does. Even the general public is beginning to learn that kratom can be addictive is abused...just like alcohol, nicotine, any number of other things. Maybe if this was the year 2000 and I was telling people there was a new mystery leaf that made them feel great while being completely safe, you might have a point, but in this day and age, you gotta be frickin' kidding me. When it comes to PEDS...or anything else that we CHOOSE to put into our bodies, we make that decision ourselves. So, if someone decides to begin chronically administering any substance without doing their due diligence, they have no one to blame but THEMSELVES! How dare you come on a steroid board...and then call me a sleazeball for expecting people to learn about commonly known substances before they put them into their bodies. Take some goshdamn personal accountability for your actions! I've even written entire articles on the potential addictive nature of kratom. Your words are without merit.

I am always kind and respectful to everyone here. I give everyone respect, unless they disrespect me. Your word simply aren't worthy of respect.

Not aware of any of this. Is there anything on the net we can read about the mislabelled mirtazapine?
No...because it isn't even available for sale yet, let alone "mislabled". The guy is off his rocker. Read my post above. :)

You guys like the Optimum Nutrition that Costco sells?

I may have to start buying it from there. I'm not sure what the dealio is with TN and delivery times, it's too unpredictable lately. Some days it's like 3-4 days, and other times, like right now i'm 8+ days. I live in Cali a few hours away too.

My order came in a few days after this post. There was a staff member who contacted me from Tn (not from this forum) who apologized for the later delivery and wanted to send a free order or something of the nature. I declined. You don't get that type of service anywhere when it comes to companies out there. I'll continue to use TN like I have since 2004/5 when it was TrueProtein. Also, the mail system always comes into play. It may be good to have a back-up plan for deliveries like this, which is what my post above was about....but i'll always stick with TN as my primary. You can't fault something out of their hands once it leaves their factory.

Anyway, wanted to give an update:cool:

Today Vitamin Shoppe is doing 20% off Dymatize protein plus another 20% off with code FLEX2023. I just picked up 14.5lbs. of ISO 100 for a little over $200.
I’m seeing $190 with auto delivery. 15 lbs of iso vanilla. Tempting for Dymatize, but damn I got a lot of powder right now.

I call bullshit on all fronts.

If you want to challenge any of my stances on aminos, go for it. Everything I've said or will say comes right out of the scientific research with over 200 PubMed references to back it up. I've been studying this subject daily for a year. Have you? I doubt it. Aside from that, most of what I've said here is really just common sense (if you take the time to think it through). For the most part, all I've been saying is that high doses of EAAs are more effective than lower ones (common sense and scientifically validated many times over), that leucine's anabolic response should be maximized for maximum results (also common sense) and that ratios matter (also common sense). Have you ever heard of the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS)? You know, the rating system that science uses to determine the quality of a protein; the system which DIRECTLY ASSESSES a protein's quality by evaluating its amino acid ratio as required by humans! You ever heard of that? This is not rocket science, brother. This is commonsense shit known for decades, yet you come in here inferring that I am peddling bullshit to sell a product? I have ZERO problem shouting the superiority of my product from the rooftops for the purpose of sales...because I can do so with the knowledge that I am being honest in the information provided, but don't you ever come in here and make accusations like that, especially when you don't have a single shred of evidence to back up your claims. If you pull that shit again...even once...I will go straight to the top of this Board. Big A (nor the mods, for that matter) take kindly to a member casting these kind of accusations towards a sponsor and his company without evidence. If you catch me in a lie (you won't, but if you did), you can go ahead and let it be known to the entire board without retaliation. This is my company...and I won't have you or anyone else coming in here and casting that kind of sentiment in the total absence of evidence just because you're pissy that I'm selling a kratom supplement, which you're also completely wrong about and which I demonstrate below.

As for your claim that I am selling Mitrazepine as a sleep supplement while hiding the fact it contains Kratom, you apparently haven't read anything I wrote about the product, nor have you ever seen the product. You know how I know that? Because it hasn't even been released yet! How the fuck can it be mislabeled when there isn't even a fucking product yet? Furthermore, in my writings on the subject, I have been nothing but SUPER CLEAR regarding the fact that Mitrazepine will be a kratom-kava product. And when I do release it, the words kratom and kava will be right on the front of the fucking bottle!

If you're mistakenly referring to Mitradopa (perhaps another one of your "misunderstandings" that you claim don't exist), it has not and never will be marketed as a "sleep" supplement! Every single write-up I have on the product talks about kratom a million times over...in detail, regarding the extract extracts employed. In fact, it is the NUMBER #1 marketing tactic! If you're asking why I have kratom listed by its scientific name, it is because I didn't want to draw unwanted attention...from NON-customers! But that's irrelevant anyway, as I am having Mitradopa re-released with a new marketing angle and a new label, in which the word "kratom" will be right on the front of the bottle! In fact, the label is already in the works, as I ran out of my last batch of original labels!

As for your claim that am marketing drugs as nutritional supplements, that's just idiotic. You clearly don't understand the current stance or concerns of the FDA. There are 1,000's of companies that openly sell kratom products as nutritional supplements. In fact, the biggest, most well-regulated kratom companies in the industry market them specifically as "nutritional supplements", as the are not research chemicals or prescription drugs. If kratom is going to be marketed as anything, the FDA wants them to be listed as nutritional supplements. I've been in talks with some of the biggest players in the game--the people that attend meetings with the FDA---and I can tell you that you don't have a damn clue what you're talking about. Kratom is a multi-billion dollar industry. Big-Pharma made their push to make it a controlled substance so they could profit off of it, but they failed...miserably...more than once...and when Big pharma no longer cares, the FDA no longer cares. Until Big Pharma makes their next big push (if ever), the FDA is leaving it alone. Kratom isn't going anywhere...nor should it.

Lastly, I couldn't give two shits if you "have a bone to pick with me" or not. I'm not going to entertain the self-righteous antics of some guy who posts on a board that promotes illegal drug use. The people here are big boys. They make their own decisions. They take their own risks. Kratom is no mystery substance anymore. We know exactly what it is and what it does. Even the general public is beginning to learn that kratom can be addictive is abused...just like alcohol, nicotine, any number of other things. Maybe if this was the year 2000 and I was telling people there was a new mystery leaf that made them feel great while being completely safe, you might have a point, but in this day and age, you gotta be frickin' kidding me. When it comes to PEDS...or anything else that we CHOOSE to put into our bodies, we make that decision ourselves. So, if someone decides to begin chronically administering any substance without doing their due diligence, they have no one to blame but THEMSELVES! How dare you come on a steroid board...and then call me a sleazeball for expecting people to learn about commonly known substances before they put them into their bodies. Take some goshdamn personal accountability for your actions! I've even written entire articles on the potential addictive nature of kratom. Your words are without merit.

I am always kind and respectful to everyone here. I give everyone respect, unless they disrespect me. Your word simply aren't worthy of respect.
Pardon me for not being as intimately familiar with the legal nuances of slinging gas station heroin while staying in compliance of FDA regulations and the law. Or for not knowing or caring that your marketing for Mitrazapine is pre- release; it has no bearing.

I don't doubt that what you say has a scintilla of truth about EAAs, etc. I still think that with respect to protein requirements, a diet comprised of whole animal protein sources, whey/casein, and sure, splurging on Leucine if you can hack the taste; and that AAS reduce these protein requirements - despite all of your arguments - because at the end of the day you have a clear financial stake in this and this is what those educated on the topic but without a clear financial conflict have to say about it.

So, allow me to basically boil down your ethical standards for kratom sales to:
anything else that we CHOOSE to put into our bodies, we make that decision ourselves. So, if someone decides to begin chronically administering any substance without doing their due diligence, they have no one to blame but THEMSELVES!

That's great. Just great. Throw in a "if we don't sell it, someone else will," and you'll have all the ethics of a heroin/fentanyl dealer.

Care to elaborate?
Well when I’m on my game I take about 4 tablespoons a day minimum 2 after I lift. A certain we’ll known professor about 12, years ago told me it was too much and then I beat him in a show we both did, decidedly, next thing I know a supplement line he “created” for a major supp company was all Leucine based and loaded with leucine. He admitted to me in a half assed way that my leucine loading turned out to be smart, mind you this guy does intense studies using blood and even muscle biopsies around supps and training. Now the supps weren’t nearly what I was taking but they were more than anything previously put out. Again it’s like a lot of other things you pick up as you go for me leucine loading works I dunno if it’s mTor, anabolic, anti catabolic or all three that drives it but I know it works.

The best way to go is a massive overall dose of EAAs, which includes a whopping dose of leucine. This way, you optimize leucine's protein synthesis stimulating signal AND you get a bunch of building blocks (the other 8 EAAs).

In short, ratio becomes more important as the EAA dose rises. When taking small doses the leucine does should be prioritized, but once you get past 10 grams, ratio starts to make a big difference. If you want to gain a better perspective on this subject, read my long post above. :)
Oh I agree I try to take all EAAs but I prioritize leucine that said I don’t do the drinks just raw powders and water so sometimes it’s just overwhelming and I just hit the leucine.

To me whey is a useful supplement for manipulation of macros. It is almost pure protein so even more so than white fish. So, say if you want to up your protein 100 g/d whilst dropping carbs or fats it is useful.

I don’t using protein powder anymore because they seemed to always end up fucking my stomach up or making me feel full all day after one shake. I mainly get my protein in from drinking pasteurized egg whites (it’s so convenient ), or eating chicken and red meat occasionally.

I don’t using protein powder anymore because they seemed to always end up fucking my stomach up or making me feel full all day after one shake. I mainly get my protein in from drinking pasteurized egg whites (it’s so convenient ), or eating chicken and red meat occasionally.

I think most people would say the opposite lol. drinking pasteurized egg whites seems to make me piss out of my asshole

I’m seeing $190 with auto delivery. 15 lbs of iso vanilla. Tempting for Dymatize, but damn I got a lot of powder right now.
Same. Forgot to look at my amazon s&s items this month and ended up w 20lbs of iso100

looked out on the porch and was like WTF ARE ALL THESE BOXES

So if you do a S&S and then cancel they dont readjust the prices afterward?
I cancel because they will readjust the s&s price on the next delivery. I almost always use s&s on sale items. Example: I got a great price on two 10lb bags of ON whey for $161 total recently. The normal price runs around $130 for ONE 10lb bag. If I didn’t cancel that s&s item after I received it then the next order would cost me around $260 when they ship it.
You don’t get grandfathered into the original price on any s&s order. You are charged the current price at the time of shipping.

I cancel because they will readjust the s&s price on the next delivery. I almost always use s&s on sale items. Example: I got a great price on two 10lb bags of ON whey for $161 total recently. The normal price runs around $130 for ONE 10lb bag. If I didn’t cancel that s&s item after I received it then the next order would cost me around $260 when they ship it.
You don’t get grandfathered into the original price on any s&s order. You are charged the current price at the time of shipping.

Ahh, gotcha thanks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner