over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do competitors gate keep Steroids?

yea that is reckless and stupid as fuck. I’ve never ran doses that high even in my big blasting years. I’d probably die of a heart attack lol.

But let’s say we have a competitor taking those same doses. It makes more logical sense but does that make it any more justifiable?

i say, if a grown man wants to shoot multiple grams of whatever in his ass, so be it.
if parents dressing their 6yo sons in barbie dresses is now considered brave.
i'll call AAS abusing adult guy, a freakn super-hero.

I've noticed a lot of people that compete will say using steroids is only for competitors and have you have no business using them if you dont compete in a very condescending manner. Whenever I hear this I think "fuck off with that holier than though none sense." Since you compete for a plastic trophy its ok for you to use them but not others? lol. Such a sad justification in an attempt to make you feel better while putting others down. I've also seen a trend on social media of people that are clearly on steroids talk about how they don't use them anymore and how bad they are and why you shouldn't do them. Like damn... Its ok to tell people roids are bad but doing it while you claim natty and are currently using them is just sad.

I competed naturally before using PED's and after. I also had a career in fitness that benefited from using roids. Never did I think down on others for wanting to use them or use my career or competing as justification. I knew straight up this is not good for me and to put a lot of due diligence into harm reduction, blood work and proper use.

What are your thoughts? Are roids only for people that compete?
I'll be the first to tell you where the fuck did you hear this?certainly not here. Who the fuck has said that steroid use is only for people who compete. Please elaborate and show or post any quote where anyone here has said that

I'll be the first to tell you where the fuck did you hear this?certainly not here. Who the fuck has said that steroid use is only for people who compete. Please elaborate and show or post any quote where anyone here has said that
Brotha I’ve heard this all over the place. Different forums. In gyms. YouTube videos lmao.

I haven't heard it, but I don't rely on the internet much. Too many idiots with false information. We got kids in gym who don't look good taking more gear then me. I personally just tell them to use minimum as much as possible, train harder, and eat better.

Brotha I’ve heard this all over the place. Different forums. In gyms. YouTube videos lmao.
Well none of those places is professional muscle where you have real bodybuilders and competitors and ifbb pros.if you believe everything you hear or read in the internet then that's a different story.

I haven't heard it, but I don't rely on the internet much. Too many idiots with false information. We got kids in gym who don't look good taking more gear then me. I personally just tell them to use minimum as much as possible, train harder, and eat better.
Thank you very well said

I've noticed a lot of people that compete will say using steroids is only for competitors and have you have no business using them if you dont compete in a very condescending manner. Whenever I hear this I think "fuck off with that holier than though none sense." Since you compete for a plastic trophy its ok for you to use them but not others? lol. Such a sad justification in an attempt to make you feel better while putting others down. I've also seen a trend on social media of people that are clearly on steroids talk about how they don't use them anymore and how bad they are and why you shouldn't do them. Like damn... Its ok to tell people roids are bad but doing it while you claim natty and are currently using them is just sad.

I competed naturally before using PED's and after. I also had a career in fitness that benefited from using roids. Never did I think down on others for wanting to use them or use my career or competing as justification. I knew straight up this is not good for me and to put a lot of due diligence into harm reduction, blood work and proper use.

What are your thoughts? Are roids only for people that compete?
And to add to it and you talking about a stupid trophy. Let's see if you have what it take to diet and train what it takes to earn one of your so called a stupid trophy

What does this even have to do with OP’s post?..
It had nothing to do with the op post it had to do with your comment. Are you that naive to not to even know when a post is answering you very own post

Well none of those places is professional muscle where you have real bodybuilders and competitors and ifbb pros.if you believe everything you hear or read in the internet then that's a different story.
OP literally said he’s NOT referring to on this forum.
Also to clarify I don't think this is the general consensus of this forum. I just see it a lot on youtube, social media, and documentaries. I'm actually blown away by how many incredible intelligent people that know so much about health are on this forum.

if you believe everything you hear or read in the internet then that's a different story.
Also, even as a reply to @Zamun comment I’m not sure what you’re implying with this in the context of this thread. Are you implying these people say that you shouldn’t take PEDs if you don’t compete and don’t really mean it?

yea that is reckless and stupid as fuck. I’ve never ran doses that high even in my big blasting years. I’d probably die of a heart attack lol.

But let’s say we have a competitor taking those same doses. It makes more logical sense but does that make it any more justifiable?
yes because its there career, and usually running gyms or personal training
and all those trophies and awards look good on a resume in the fitness world

Fortunately it is only between our Source and us. The days of gatekeepers like back in the old days - where you had to go to the shady gym dealer - are long gone. And frankly, the quality of gear has gotten so much better because of competition between the sources, which is good for us customers. And in turn, good for the sources - because they get more business this way.

I personally don't give a damn if someone uses AAS or not. I wouldn't help or encourage anyone that is underage of course, but once you're 18, do what you need to do. Lifting on AAS for sure is awesome, I get the appeal of it 😅

I'm assuming you didn't read one of my reply's on the 1st page.

"Also to clarify I don't think this is the general consensus of this forum. I just see it a lot on youtube, social media, and documentaries. I'm actually blown away by how many incredible intelligent people that know so much about health are on this forum."

yes because its there career, and usually running gyms or personal training
and all those trophies and awards look good on a resume in the fitness world
Not really. Once you're past a certain point of being in shape most people don't really care. The 5'10 180lb guy @10% with a good build is going to be more or just as marketable than the Jacked dude at 230@6%. Competing was good for me as is it got me involved in the community and maybe a handful of clients. The money spent on business coaching, learning how to market, and advertising was a much better use of time and money if were talking about making $$.

Also most competitors dont run gyms or train people. Those that do its usually a handful of people online as a small side hustle.

Man, I think it’s a lot more to most that it’s more than a trophy. Personally I’ve never stepped on a stage, I’m 36 finally figured it out after a 11 year battle with drugs and alcohol after I got out of the service. My journey is about showing my kids what it’s like to work hard to chase their dream and hopefully come out successful. It’s either they choose that path or their mothers filled with drama and alcohol. I wrote that for anyone who is struggling can pm me anytime, but I’m sure everyone’s reason is bigger than a plastic trophy
First off most competitors sell gear and I’ve never known a guy who competes pass up the chance to make money. Also competitors tend to love the sport and want to bring other guys into it. The only thing as others have said is guys starting off with gear from the beginning, you need a few years natty for multiple reasons, also that plaster gold spray painted trophy is a cheap piece of equipment but some of mine are in the same case as my military medals, they represent a chunk of my life of extreme sacrifice and memories of being alone in the gym when others were out partying or not drinking for months on end watching my boys have fun. It is always worth it but the trophy is an embodiment of all that energy. Another thing I want to address is the “guys who could step on stage and don’t” often they like to point that out themselves. For me I’ve seen guys bust their ass say doin their first show or just miss the mark but did the work showed up in trucks and got scored for their body in front of a crowd. Which no matter how good you look takes courage/confidence and if someone “coukd get on stage” but doesn’t and that’s their claim to fame I have zero respect for that shit. Now if you train for you and just don’t want to compete, rock n roll-respect. But if you strut around talking about what you could do but dont- you tan up, practice posing, dry out (grind out a peak week if you will), and get up their and go pose for pose with other jacked dudes-you’re a poser. If competing isn’t for you cool but don’t tell everyone how great you’d be if you don’t have the balls to. Same guys who woulda been a Marine too, or coulda been a SEAL, NFL, NBA, MLB player if only…….you didn’t so no you couldn’t have bro bc you didn’t have the skill and or the heart.

First off most competitors sell gear and I’ve never known a guy who competes pass up the chance to make money. Also competitors tend to love the sport and want to bring other guys into it. The only thing as others have said is guys starting off with gear from the beginning, you need a few years natty for multiple reasons, also that plaster gold spray painted trophy is a cheap piece of equipment but some of mine are in the same case as my military medals, they represent a chunk of my life of extreme sacrifice and memories of being alone in the gym when others were out partying or not drinking for months on end watching my boys have fun. It is always worth it but the trophy is an embodiment of all that energy. Another thing I want to address is the “guys who could step on stage and don’t” often they like to point that out themselves. For me I’ve seen guys bust their ass say doin their first show or just miss the mark but did the work showed up in trucks and got scored for their body in front of a crowd. Which no matter how good you look takes courage/confidence and if someone “coukd get on stage” but doesn’t and that’s their claim to fame I have zero respect for that shit. Now if you train for you and just don’t want to compete, rock n roll-respect. But if you strut around talking about what you could do but dont- you tan up, practice posing, dry out (grind out a peak week if you will), and get up their and go pose for pose with other jacked dudes-you’re a poser. If competing isn’t for you cool but don’t tell everyone how great you’d be if you don’t have the balls to. Same guys who woulda been a Marine too, or coulda been a SEAL, NFL, NBA, MLB player if only…….you didn’t so no you couldn’t have bro bc you didn’t have the skill and or the heart.
Couldn’t? Or couldn’t yet? I love being told I can’t. My journey started alittle over a year ago. The 11 years prior drugs and alcohol controlled me and I hated myself for it, vicious cycle. I’m not sure if I’ll be successful or not but one thing I’m going to do is try with everything I have in me. My whole life I didn’t think I could either, but I just couldn’t yet. I’m here to prove I can to myself and my family not you lol but I appreciate the motivation. So yes when I do win a stupid plastic trophy it will mean more to me than just that. Just as I’m sure it means more to most.

Not really. Once you're past a certain point of being in shape most people don't really care. The 5'10 180lb guy @10% with a good build is going to be more or just as marketable than the Jacked dude at 230@6%. Competing was good for me as is it got me involved in the community and maybe a handful of clients. The money spent on business coaching, learning how to market, and advertising was a much better use of time and money if were talking about making $$.

Also most competitors dont run gyms or train people. Those that do its usually a handful of people online as a small side hustle.
Re: 10%

I'm probably around 11-12% and get compliments any time I step out. Grocery store. Gas. Whatever.
Went to an open sparring session yesterday to a gym I hadn't been to in about 3months. Everyone commented on how much leaner and 'more muscular' I've gotten.
I'm also much taller than general pop. So there's that too.
Was at the airport last week and had a former NFL lineman tell me I make him look small and complimented me on my dedication.
So stage lean is one thing. General pop lean is another.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131