over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol vs. Dianabol (by Gavin Kane)

50mg turkish anadrol and my nose is bleeding even with BP meds at day 8, good shit...

When the sides will be to rough (1-2 weeks) i will try 25mg and ad low dose dboll. i need to try this !

The major issue as far as I see it is not which one is best, but why people feel the need to take such high doses of a liver toxic drug in the first place. It stands to reason, the higher the dose the more pronounced the side effects. I've gotten tremendous results with just 50 mg. anadrol per day.
My 2 cents
M2M:cool:

No doubt!

Anadrol vs. Dianabol

I used d bol in the past and I liked the results but I thought I could've gotten a little better results. Any suggestions as to what I should use next?

Can you explain your experience? Seems like the only advantage on paper is the greater bioavailability, the lack of GI problems and that it avoids the first pass... but it is that great? It is something more? I will appreciate if you share your thoughts.

Thank you!

Sorry lol just saw the thread again, my experience is that it does indeed have a lesser toxicity effect on the body then oral tab form, I feel a lot better on inject Drol then oral and also seems that the dosing does not need to be as high as oral to see results. I get better results on 25mg inject Drol a day then 50mg oral and feel better.

I've used liquid oral drol and caps 50 even 100 mg and I just haven't seen the great results I always hear about.. maybe I'll try dbol next time

I enjoy reading his posts alot. By the way that is an excellent method. 50mg adrol with 30-40mg dbol is amazing. I take the adrol pre workout and split the dbol 4 times in the day.

You could combine any orals you wanted but imo dbol/adrol is a great combo. Avar and winny could be used also but I would rather just do a high dose of avar. I don't like high dose adrol so the above method is great.

Looking forward to this :)

thanks for the great article. I have done drol and d bol but never together. I think i might have to just try it out. Some of my buddies have done it and always loved it ad had great results. I just really try to stay away from taking orals, when i do its usually just one compound at a moderate dose for a short period but i may try this out next cycle. Ill let you guys know how it goes

thanks for the great article. I have done drol and d bol but never together. I think i might have to just try it out. Some of my buddies have done it and always loved it ad had great results. I just really try to stay away from taking orals, when i do its usually just one compound at a moderate dose for a short period but i may try this out next cycle. Ill let you guys know how it goes
I used adrol and dbol combo it's defiantly off the chain for strenght increases...I always ran 40mg d bol,75mg adrol...Just always make sure you run a liver guard when using, my personal favorite is Synthergine...

I've never ran those types of doses when I read what some people take it makes me wonder how much I should really do if I want to make serious gains

I personally don't see the point in combining them. Even if there is a synergistic effect I feel that the risk heavily out weighs the reward. As you stated in your article, I would just switch between the two and use different ones in different cycles. To me logically, if you have trouble eating while on Anadrol and that is the only set back- that beats male pattern baldness and gyno from Dbol haha. That said! I also think that it's easy to remedy a lack of desire to eat. If you're willing to put drugs in your body you have to be willing to suck it up and shovel food into your mouth. Just my two cents.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear