over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar primo for weight loss

Druss

Banned
So many posts i read always bashing someone who asks about taking anavar or primo for fat loss.

How many have actually tried it?

I thought id share with you a little story about a friend, a natural beast, all his life he had the strength of 3 men, along with the weight at 330+ 6'5. he always was above 25% bf. And no matter what diet he did he would lose 1 pound of fat to 1 pound muscle. So after 10 years of this he just gave up, and that combined with a desk job saw him at 420 by 38.

So he saw his doc and was told he was type 2 diabetic and had metabolic syndrome, his testo was low too, but the doc refused to hrt him. So my buddy started swimming 2 hours a day, one in the morning one at night, and after 6 months had dropped from 420 to 330. He looked like shit, wasted away and still fat... The same thing that happened everytime before... His doc said some people genetically seem to hold onto fat more than others, and that he had to expect to muscularly waste away to nothing to lose the fat. But what pissed off my friend even more was that he couldnt seem to put on muscle without gaining fat... catch 22...

So anyways my bud who has a minor in biochem, decided to research steroids and use them not to get big but to stop the catabolic effect he suffers from when dieting.

This is what happened
first cycle (he never did any aas before)
50mg/day 60 days with minimal training 3 times a week he put on alot of the muscle he had lost he didnt look fatter but arms shoulders neck all came back to normal, his weight went from 330 to 365. He didnt believe he lost any weight which i disagreed with(the belly was definitely smaller) Now most of you are going to say WTF 35 pounds on anavar BULLSHIT. But he was just filling out to normal not going beyond it( in cases of muscle wastage huge gains are very common).

He said he felt the effect after 4 days, but overall he could barely feel it sometimes wondering if it was doing anything or not.

Second cycle
80mg anavar
100mg primo 60 days

This one seemed to flip a switch in him he went up to 385 30 days in, his energy was way up and by the end of his cycle he was down to 340 looking like he did at 25 when he was playing football.

his 3rd cycle
10mg anavar
25mg primo/day 4 month cycle

I asked him why the low dosage he said his muscle mass was at his normal, and all he wanted was a slight boost to keep his muscle mass while dopping the weight. At the end of his cycle he was down to 290, he joked that he was 16 last time he was under 300.

After a 2 month break he did the same cycle again dropping down to 265 with a 12 to 15% bf, you can actually see his abs. His doc said his blood work is great, he's no longer diabetic but the doc is keeping him on metformin and his bp is normal.

Before you say ah see well it took discipline, hard work and a strict diet, the aas didnt really do anything... the guy has been trying to lose the belly for 20 years!

Point is steroids are used too much with the idea that its good for only 1 thing building muscle, i think the way my friend has used them is innovative and shows that theres still plenty of uses for aas beyond just looking huge.

Also he put his mom on
5mg anavar
7 mg primo
She was feeling under the weather last 2 years, after a month on this she looks 20 years younger(shes 65), has huge energy and her doc is confused as hell lol

interesting ...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity