over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another animal will go down ...

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
the cat that I offered to my aunt is sick ... probably a cancer ... he was a biiiig boy lol no he has just skin and bones
he lost weight in 1 week we could not see anything ..... this cat was funny as hell, looks exactly like "garfield", now he just seems exausthed and sad :(

we were purposed to do surgery to see what exactly is wrong but he just lost too much weight which means the shit inside him is gone too far ....

I'm a true animal lover, love some of them more than humans and seeing my aunt crying like that makes me suffer ... she is like my mum number 2 :) ....she doesn't have child, just the lil boy ....

we talked about it, she said she doesnt want to let him go but he suffers ... my answer was that my dog that I TRULY LOVED as a child died almost 2 years ago and that if I knew how much pain whe was going to have to handle before his death, I would have made him go down by the vet rather than see him suffering so much (in 1 week it'll be 2 years now since he is gone and I still cry EVERY SINGLE TIME I think of my boy Macho)

this cat is like my own cat, he is 11 years old, nice and funny ... and I'll be missing him so much ....
damn ! animals are a joy and a sun ray in our life, but it's so tough to lose them ....

I'm sad :(

the cat that I offered to my aunt is sick ... probably a cancer ... he was a biiiig boy lol no he has just skin and bones
he lost weight in 1 week we could not see anything ..... this cat was funny as hell, looks exactly like "garfield", now he just seems exausthed and sad :(

we were purposed to do surgery to see what exactly is wrong but he just lost too much weight which means the shit inside him is gone too far ....

I'm a true animal lover, love some of them more than humans and seeing my aunt crying like that makes me suffer ... she is like my mum number 2 :) ....she doesn't have child, just the lil boy ....

we talked about it, she said she doesnt want to let him go but he suffers ... my answer was that my dog that I TRULY LOVED as a child died almost 2 years ago and that if I knew how much pain whe was going to have to handle before his death, I would have made him go down by the vet rather than see him suffering so much (in 1 week it'll be 2 years now since he is gone and I still cry EVERY SINGLE TIME I think of my boy Macho)

this cat is like my own cat, he is 11 years old, nice and funny ... and I'll be missing him so much ....
damn ! animals are a joy and a sun ray in our life, but it's so tough to lose them ....

I'm sad :(

sorry to hear that bro, it's amazing how attached we can get to those little guys. we had a boxer for 14 years when i was growing up and i still get a little teary eyed when i think about her. they definitely become part of the family for sure.

bro
i feel for ya. my brussels griffon nikko is 13 years old now and i keep thinkning how much longerwill he be happy?? he has had kidney stones, and his teeth are bad, has an infection that wont clear up and his eyes are starting to get that white film in them like going blind. he is happy and energetic for now so theres no way id put him down but if he begins to suffer.....even though he has been my little buddy for 13 years and been through every up and down with me, and relationships through all of them.....i have to think of him. but im not sure when to make the call. he is so happy when around us im not sure id even know somethings wrong.
i remember you posting about macho. its been about 5 years since my bulldog lucky died and i still get choked up.,just thinking about him. pets become our freinds and love us unconditionaly. we owe it to them to do the same. if i have to put nikko down, i will drive to the vet, and stay with him till his last breath and hold him. i owe it to him. its cool to come on here and vent and we all understand.....we all do.:(
god bless
lucian

Sorry to hear that, Mike.

I lost my dog Hutch when I was in high school. I have not been able to get another dog since. I know that's bullshit and I should get another, but it sure hurts to lose an animal you love. :(

Hang in there.

Hey K, You know in your heart what to do bro. You cannot let that animal suffer. Keeping him alive just for a few more weeks or so is not right. He will suffer terribly and he does not deserve this. You, your Aunt and family will feel the pai of his loss now, but t is better to end it now than to see a loved one suffer in pain!! I put my little mate "Astro" (20yr old Chihuahua) down when it was apparent he was gravely ill, I gave him every chance, but in the end I could not justify my selfishness over this dogs love for me over all those years, it was the hardest thing I have ever done, but it was the correct thing to do. My promise to my little man was that he would never have to suffer or live in pain, for 20 years I kept that promise and I delivered on my promise to him in the end. It hurts man, but not nearly as much as seeing them ill and unhappy!!

Hey K, You know in your heart what to do bro. You cannot let that animal suffer. Keeping him alive just for a few more weeks or so is not right. He will suffer terribly and he does not deserve this. You, your Aunt and family will feel the pai of his loss now, but t is better to end it now than to see a loved one suffer in pain!! I put my little mate "Astro" (20yr old Chihuahua) down when it was apparent he was gravely ill, I gave him every chance, but in the end I could not justify my selfishness over this dogs love for me over all those years, it was the hardest thing I have ever done, but it was the correct thing to do. My promise to my little man was that he would never have to suffer or live in pain, for 20 years I kept that promise and I delivered on my promise to him in the end. It hurts man, but not nearly as much as seeing them ill and unhappy!!

yeah yeah , I talked about that with my aunt, she said she can't be selfish and has to put him down in the coming days .... maybe today ... I can easily overcome pain in general, I can be tough , ut when it comes to animals something touches me so deep I can't resist :(

JT bro, it ain't bullshit: when I lost my dog 2 years ago, I said I will never have another one .. I have one now because my gf has harassed me lol but for sure, if I was single I would not have another dog

Very sorry you're going through another one buddy. Hope the best for you and your family.

:( So sorry Mike, losing a loved pet is extremely hard.

I am sorry about this news, Mike.

Mike,

Losing a pet is never easy. Most of us have been through it. I think of some dogs and cats I have put down over the years and sometimes have regrets that I either didn't do it soon enough or worst yet, I did it before giving them every chance. I too am an animal lover and sad to say but I have been grieved more when they leave this world than some humans. Perhaps it is because they are more dependent and innocent, I don't know.

Condolences

Sorry to hear about that man, in my family our animals are like family to us, whether they are Cats, Dogs, Birds or Cows it dosent matter. My Dad told me never to trust anyone who dosent care about animals and that advice has always stuck close and true to me.

Mike, I feel for you. As you may know I just went through this very same thing with my baby. He was 15 yrs old. He had cancer too, and I had to make the decision to put him down. It's never an easy decision and an easy thing to do. I'm still missing my kitty. I just wanted to offer my sympathy.

God bless you for being good to your pets.

the ll boy is still alive , my aunt will bring him back to the house tommorow and see how it goes ... today he has been able to eat and looked more happy ... but we all know that sickness can make that change so fast :(

we'll see how it goes in this weekend ....

bro
i feel for ya. my brussels griffon nikko is 13 years old now and i keep thinkning how much longerwill he be happy?? he has had kidney stones, and his teeth are bad, has an infection that wont clear up and his eyes are starting to get that white film in them like going blind. he is happy and energetic for now so theres no way id put him down but if he begins to suffer.....even though he has been my little buddy for 13 years and been through every up and down with me, and relationships through all of them.....i have to think of him. but im not sure when to make the call. he is so happy when around us im not sure id even know somethings wrong.
i remember you posting about macho. its been about 5 years since my bulldog lucky died and i still get choked up.,just thinking about him. pets become our freinds and love us unconditionaly. we owe it to them to do the same. if i have to put nikko down, i will drive to the vet, and stay with him till his last breath and hold him. i owe it to him. its cool to come on here and vent and we all understand.....we all do.:(
god bless
lucian

Is your cat still a live?

Is your cat still a live?

he is a small dog. nikko. and yes. he is still happy and not in any pain. we gave him colidal silver and it helped to clear up the kidney problems. he is funny, always bouncing around, but his site is not so good.
thanks for asking.
god bless
lucian

he is a small dog. nikko. and yes. he is still happy and not in any pain. we gave him colidal silver and it helped to clear up the kidney problems. he is funny, always bouncing around, but his site is not so good.
thanks for asking.
god bless
lucian

I would like to send you my DOGtorRx product (no charge) to see if will healp your dog`s site.

I would like to send you my DOGtorRx product (no charge) to see if will healp your dog`s site.

Emeric,
thank you so very much. lkg and i appreciate it, and if yo think it will help we will try it. this lil guy has been with me for a long time. i just want him to be as healthy s possible.

do you know aof any natural type things which help with heart, coat, general health?
they already take an essential fatty acid supplemement.
thank you for your help
Lucian

Emeric,
thank you so very much. lkg and i appreciate it, and if yo think it will help we will try it. this lil guy has been with me for a long time. i just want him to be as healthy s possible.

do you know aof any natural type things which help with heart, coat, general health?
they already take an essential fatty acid supplemement.
thank you for your help
Lucian

My product is for all that and more, go to my website www.petequnox.com

Hiya Mike,

I was faced with the same situition with my dog a few months ago, his weight went from a massive 42kg down to 22kg. The vet told me he would be very expensive to keep and me being the thick cunt I am forgot to take out insurance. It cost about $2000 to get him back on track and around 70USD each week on a special diet and supplements. I had him out in the feilds this morning. He is bouncing about fit and healthy. I love him to much to let him go but if I thought for a second he was suffering, I would have to do what is best for him.

emeric does your company sell digestive enzymes. My dog is on a product called lypex.

I am on the Beyond greens and Nytro is on Lypex.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws