advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Putting a pet down, getting over it?

Iv put down a few pets.you never forget any of them.time just goes on ,but I remember all of them from time to time..I have 2 dogs now hank my 10 year old pit mastiff,and Brody my pit pug mix only2 years.I love them dogs even when they don't stop fighting all day ,and get on my nerve s.a dog will love you no matter what.I'll never have a friend like my dogs.I find I take there love for granted.its topical human behavior to not know what a good thing is till its gone,right.so love your dogs or any pet while there here, because time fly's by.I'm sorry for your rough decision. But that's what best friends are for.for the hard times as well as the good.god bless

Just put my pit of 13 years down last Saturday. It's the little things that get me. The apartment is so quiet,no nails on the tile floor. Nobody to share table scraps with. Every time I open the front door I expect to see him waiting.

Just put my pit of 13 years down last Saturday. It's the little things that get me. The apartment is so quiet,no nails on the tile floor. Nobody to share table scraps with. Every time I open the front door I expect to see him waiting.

That's something I'm dreading, my rott no matter how often we clip her nails always seems to have huge nails and she scrapes the wood floors every time she gets up and I can hear her a step or 2 behind me as I walk tapping on the floors with her nails. It used to drive me nuts but I can't imagine a day when I won't hear that and how deafening that silence is going to be. I'm so sorry for your loss.

sorry you have to go thru this brotha, I had a pup of mine put down, hell its been about 4 years ago but I still think of her from time to time and look at some pics and just smile, I have some good memories and I am sure you will too, the fellows used to laugh there asses off at me because I had a 3 pound Maltese, lol.

Sorry.

This is never easy.

It's always hard to lose a friend. :(

Sorry to be debby downer here but my best friend of the last 11 years, my Rotti mix has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. We thought initially it'd be operable and Id pay anything to get more time with her but the doc says the cancer it ended up being, her quality of life would be terrible and I can't do that to her, it'd be evil and selfish. I know what I need to do and logically I know it's the best friend I can be to her and the only way to repay her for the best friend she's been to me. Fuck me tho, I'm wrecked, how'd you guys who did this do this, how do you come to terms with having to do it. How'd you get over it. She's been my shadow, sleeps on my feet when we're chilling or at work, crawls on the bed every night, pushing my girl out of the way lol, first one out the door whenever I open the door, hard times ugly times there... shes still with me, I meet the doctor tmw to see how long she's got and talk when it'd be best but seriously feels like part of me is dyin here.

The real question is how could you live with yourself if you didn't?

It's awful and it's painful but in time the pain fades enough and you have the memories of your pet. Nothing makes it easy though...Just know that you did what was best for her!

pets

I had to put my Doberman down about 1 1/2 years ago and I still grieve about it. Never had a dog like her ever. Cried like a baby still hurts but she was sick and no way I was going to let her suffer. I know I did the right thing but still sucks she was my best friend.............

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws