over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another pic

weight78

Registered
242 this morning, Just curious what you all think.

Attachments

• 3-1-10 002.jpg
    3-1-10 002.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
fat basturd

:)

look great man

Last edited:
Awesome bud! It's been fun follwoing you progress since your last prep. Great condition for the offseason, you're not holding much fat, just some water. What did you weigh last on stage?

Gunna do great next show Bro!

Solid. Quads are looking better than in years past.

Looking forward to seeing you tear it up in June :cool:

Nice Work

242 this morning, Just curious what you all think.

Tons of muscle everywhere, great shape, and very impressive arms and legs. It looks like you have set the table to have a very good upcoming season.

Looking nice and full Bro. I enjoyed seeing your progress last year in your prep. Looks like it's going to be another great year for you. BTW, how tall are you?

Looking like a very productive offseason...great shape, ton of quality muscle, keep the gains coming!

Sick sweep bro. Looks like mostly water there, keeping the joints healthy! Perfect off-season shape! Good luck and keep growin..

Right on man great offseason look. Thick and great freaking quads! Looks like you cut is going to be simple for you!

Awesome bud! It's been fun follwoing you progress since your last prep. Great condition for the offseason, you're not holding much fat, just some water. What did you weigh last on stage?

I was 212, thank you.

Looking nice and full Bro. I enjoyed seeing your progress last year in your prep. Looks like it's going to be another great year for you. BTW, how tall are you?

I am 5'9"

IS THAT YOUR OWN GYM ????

Yeah, I work out at home. There isn't a gym in my town. Every one here likes bar sports only. Lots of flannels and mullets.

Thanx to everyone for the pep talk. I know I have to bring my arms up, I have long muscle bellies in them. I also need my lats to pop more.

Last edited:
I know I have to bring my arms up, I have long muscle bellies in them. I also need my lats to pop more.

What's your plan for arms and lats?

Cause if you're able to bring these 2 up, you'll be UNSTOPPABLE for you have a set of legs that can rival with many pros, both size and shape wise (tremendous quad sweep). :)

What's your plan for arms and lats?

Cause if you're able to bring these 2 up, you'll be UNSTOPPABLE for you have a set of legs that can rival with many pros, both size and shape wise (tremendous quad sweep). :)

Higher volume for my tri's, less for my bi's. With my lats I am hitting closer gip movements.

With my lats I am hitting closer gip movements.

Interesting! I've always had mixed opinions about close grip for back training, and honestly, to this day, I'm still undecided...

I know Phil, for example, thinks close grip mainly works your brachialis... :eek:

Higher volume for my tri's, less for my bi's. With my lats I am hitting closer gip movements.
why closer grip movements to get your lats to pop???? im a wide grip freak, i do everything on back with a W I D E grip!

why closer grip movements to get your lats to pop???? im a wide grip freak, i do everything on back with a W I D E grip!

I always did the same. But it hits my lats way to high. I have to have my elbows at my side to hit the lower lats. Thats the reason Charles Glass has guys do reverse grip pulldowns. This is what George wants me to do for a while.
The triceps I have changed in more than one way and it is going to work. I am going to have some awsome tri's next year for sure.

Thanx for the input Guys. I like the drive it gives me.

when you get a chance can you post a recent pic of a rear lat spread, i just want to see your lats and how you expand and flex them.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws