advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANY ADVICE ON TENNIS ELBOW PAIN,AND ELBOW-TENDONITIS??

muscledoc1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi proM members,iv'e been having for the past month or more some bad elbow's pain(especially on pressing movements),and also some tennis-elobow's(on some pulling movements)-im assuming its from winstrol usage(which i just got off)-was on it for about 10-12 weeks.im still on 1gram of test a week and just recently added 30mg./ed of dbol(im not going to go higher)-was thinking about adding some deca at 600mgs./week just to "lubricate" my joints a little.any advice would be apreciated (as far as the elbow problem).

Common guys....you can do better than that...:eek:

Get one of those tennis elbow braces, they're less than $10 at Wal Mart. You have to wear it all day and take it off at night. I did that for a month and my tendititus went away. It won't help with the pain with the pressing movements though, just the sharp pain coming from where the upper forearm attaches.

i have tried just about everything with little to no help.

for the last month its gone down about 80% just from a much more thorough warmup. i had in past say ...done
135x15
185x10
225x8
275 ...so on.

I now make sure to get core temperature up by riding bike for 5 minutes. and then do at least 100 pushups ...starting off with position that is least stressful to ease into it, 25 wider and working in till I get to shoulder width.

then when i get to the basic lift, i can get right into it, and just work on form and technique, and start off with 185 or 225 on bench.

i also take 600 mg ibuprofin and ice both elbows for 20 post workout.

sounds simple...but it works. just wish i had done it earlier. braces for me just make the pain far worse over time.

all pressing movements?

i would suggest sticking to the exercises that dont hurt as much.

Hi proM members,iv'e been having for the past month or more some bad elbow's pain(especially on pressing movements),and also some tennis-elobow's(on some pulling movements)-im assuming its from winstrol usage(which i just got off)-was on it for about 10-12 weeks.im still on 1gram of test a week and just recently added 30mg./ed of dbol(im not going to go higher)-was thinking about adding some deca at 600mgs./week just to "lubricate" my joints a little.any advice would be apreciated (as far as the elbow problem).

Wear a sweatshirt while doing the heavy pressing movements. It works great for me. Keeps your temperature up and sort acts like a crude elbow wrap.

BRO I HAVE SAME PROBLEM. WINNY ONLY IN THE SUMMER LEFT THE ELBOW KILLING ME. FIRST TIME WITH ELBOW PROBLEM IN 15 YRS OF LIFTING. I PUT SOME DECA IN THE MIX AND IT HELPED A LOT. ABOUT 6 WEEKS IN WITH ABOUT 200 TO 400 MG AND ELBOW PAIN IS GOING AWAY. IF U CAN THROW SOME GH IN THERE ALSO TO HELP STRENGTHEN THE JOINTS. AFTER WORKOUT ICE WRAP THE ELBOW TO BRING DOWN THE INFLAMMATION AND U SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO.

I used to get alot of pain in elbows...

I used to get alot of pain in elbows whenever I trained any press or heavy skullcrushers were the worst. Im pretty sure I got it from a job I worked at which was very repetitive and physical.

I started to wear elbow sleeves just to get warmth to them and before I start any chest,sholder or arm day I would do lots of light tricep pushdowns, say 3-4 sets of 20-30 reps.

Also stretching the triceps by sitting in roman chair and doing a one arm over head tricep extention with a heavy DB but just holding it at the bottom of the rep and let the weight pull and stretch the elbow. I saw this on DC's site, extreme tricep stretch.

My elbows are good now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311