advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any benefit to adding Winnie oral to a Test P/Tren A/Masteron cycle?

Myck

Registered
Looking to start a 12 week 600mg Test P/300 Tren A/300 Masteron cycle soon. Primary goal is to add some clean size and bring my bf down from 11% to 7%.

Any opinions on whether Winstrol oral @ 50-75mg daily would add any additional or synergistic benefits to this stack? If I do add the Winnie, I'd likely have to add Deca or NPP @ 150-200mg/wk to counteract the joint issues associated with Winstrol.

Any suggestions on any other compounds that would stack well with Test P/Tren/Masteron, or is anything else really needed?

And for the record, I'm coming off of a 16 wk Test E/EQ blast and 8 wk 125mg/wk Sustanon cruise.

I'm doing almost the same cycle you are, except I'm doing Cyp instead of Prop. To me a better choice for lean mass and body fat reduction is Anavar. At 47 years old winnie makes my joints hurt. God bless you.Minister.

Win - yes. Win and deca or NPP - no.

Skip

I agree with skip.... my reason being that you never really want to combine a nandrolone and a trenbolone due to an additive effect on increased prolactin.

winnie yes

Winnie acts as a anti progesterone, as well as having positive affects on SHBG. Winnie will help counteract some of the side effects of tren and deca, so it will stack well with these two as well.:star-w:rs

At 47 years old winnie makes my joints hurt.

Same age here, and same issues. My back and knees are shot. I always add Deca at a low dose (150-200mg wk) to cycles just to make it through heavy workouts. But I'm coming off 14 weeks of Deca, so I'd prefer to take a break from it.

And that's my primary concern w/ Winstrol. Making already sore joints worse.

I've entertained the thought of kickstarting w/ Anadrol during weeks 1-3. I don't get the bloat/water issues associated with Anadrol that the majority do.

And I agree...Var's always a good choice.

I'll also be throwing 14 days of low dose DNP (250mg) somewhere in the midst of this cycle.

I agree with skip.... my reason being that you never really want to combine a nandrolone and a trenbolone due to an additive effect on increased prolactin.

Even if it's a mere 100mg/week of nandrolone?

ive run the test, tren, mast cycle twice. once using winny at the beginning and once for the last 5wks or so... i loved the results i got from introducing the winny at the end of the cycle, i came out looking the best i ever have.

as for adding the deca as well, its not something i would do as i battle gyno issues, but you know your joints.

Even if it's a mere 100mg/week of nandrolone?

Why are you wanting to use only 100mg of deca a week? If you are looking for tendon strength, you didn't mention anything about that so I was going strictly off of you wanting to get tighter. Everyone is responding about winstrol and not to take it because of tight joints but the OP didn't say anything about being concerned about joints. Again, I am going strictly for condition/holding water, etc..

If you are concerned about tendon cross linking/strength, go with var for this cycle instead of deca.

Again, just MY opinion.

Skip

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear