over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any gym in any state open?

None here in NY. I'm just using resistance bands. I don't mind them just to get me by. IMO, they almost replace the real thing. Bands are like a hand job. Not as good but the end result is similar.
NY Is dead in the water. It’s killing
Me bro... Bands and I have a barbell with min weights. Doing a lot of curls and skull crushers. Pull ups and dips at the park... it’s keeping me sane. Still rocking and rolling with my cycle.... can’t stop it now cause the gym could be open in two weeks..

NY Is dead in the water. It’s killing
Me bro... Bands and I have a barbell with min weights. Doing a lot of curls and skull crushers. Pull ups and dips at the park... it’s keeping me sane. Still rocking and rolling with my cycle.... can’t stop it now cause the gym could be open in two weeks..
Where in any are you.

I am in Upstate NY. Not nearly as bad as the City, but we probably won't open up until the City has calmed down and I am afraid when that is going to be. Gyms closed here Monday the 16th. My gyms are freezing accounts.

I walked past a small building the other day and it has a small gym on the ground floor. There is a fire exit and I was trying to see if there is a way I could get in. I was thinking I could train late when no one would notice me. I am getting desperate :eek::D

Yep, the governor hasn't a mandated shutdown and some city mayors haven't either. A lot of stores still open.
Iron works is still open , they are limiting 10 people at a time. The owner says that people are being really good about getting in getting their shit done and getting out. The MS governor is being totally opposite of what most others are.

Iron works is still open , they are limiting 10 people at a time. The owner says that people are being really good about getting in getting their shit done and getting out. The MS governor is being totally opposite of what most others are.
You from down here? Bodyquest is still open, a 2nd one in gautier is too. I'm glad the governor isnt locking down, people are begging him too.

You from down here? Bodyquest is still open, a 2nd one in gautier is too. I'm glad the governor isnt locking down, people are begging him too.
I grew up in Hancock county , friends with the owner of Ironworks.
I live just outside New Orleans now (Slidell)

Know of 2 that are allowing people to train but are staying on the dl here in my city, one is a very small gym the other is a hardcore warehouse powerlifting gym. The owner said theyd have to put a gun to his head to make him shut down. And on his defense every member has a key, so how would he take every key from every member

I saw some bungee cords in my grandfathers garage so I started working rear delts with them, they felt just like resistance bands. Does anyone know if they are actually the same? lol

South Carolina on lock down starting Sunday, will last at least two weeks.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
That sucks, this is getting bad. Unfortunately, I don't think the whole 2 week thing will do much. People still need to go out for essentials and can transfer the virus then.

Cali is locked down. They specifically mandated GYMS need to CLOSE. Any gym open at this time in Cali is breaking the law. Sure, they might not get arrested (yet) but you can bet the code enforcement officers are taking photos and notes. Be ready for a hefty fine from the city/county or even a non-renew of their lease if they go after the property owners. Although I hate it...I am glad we are doing it. Let's shut this virus down NOW rather than fiddle fuck around for months and delay the inevitable. It is like wearing a rubber 1/2 of the time. Sure, you will reduce your chances of getting her pregnant, but sooner or later it will happen. Just like this virus. Either lock down completely and be done with it, or sooner or later we are going to catch it.

I’m in Florida and they just extended the gyms To being closed until May 8

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner