over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one ever do a long cycle?16 weeks?

nymuscle

Banned
Sup guys just wondering if any one one ever did a 16 week cycle.How was the gains?How was the recovery?

Was thinking of running test-e with dbol kickstart from week 1-12 bulking of course,Then from weeks 12-16 i would cut weight not sure if i should switch compounds or anything but just know i want to cut the last 4 weeks because there are 2 competition i wanna do.

The longer the cycle the harder the recovery and one cycle isnt going to get you contest ready no matter what compounds you use

I think the first part of his statement was a generality.....and the 2nd part of his statement was for YOU specifically..........for various reasons.

I understand first part but not 2nd,I know how to diet and train so why that 2nd for me?

I understand first part but not 2nd,I know how to diet and train so why that 2nd for me?

Because unless you are close to competition ready now, there is no way you'll be competition ready after one cycle.

My cycle was 14 weeks of Test E at 600, deca at 300, 30mg superdrol for 4 weeks, and phera for the last 4 weeks. Did caber I think .5 EOD for stupid deca dick, too.....

I recovered fine with clomid, nolva, and some DAA

And 1 cycle is really just a way to test the waters, so to speak....don't expect miracles, just a "boost" I guess.....

My cycle was 14 weeks of Test E at 600, deca at 300, 30mg superdrol for 4 weeks, and phera for the last 4 weeks. Did caber I think .5 EOD for stupid deca dick, too.....

I recovered fine with clomid, nolva, and some DAA

And 1 cycle is really just a way to test the waters, so to speak....don't expect miracles, just a "boost" I guess.....

Nice what do you think about cutting the last 4 weeks?I know I'm not gonna lose a whole lot of fat in 4 weeks but if I switch to prop maybe add clen small calorie defict n cardio I can droo some water weight n fat.For this competion I don't need to be 6%bf contest ready I believe if I gain some good muscle on cycle n have abs flex by the time I'm done

I can take the contest,its. Teen division

Nice what do you think about cutting the last 4 weeks?I know I'm not gonna lose a whole lot of fat in 4 weeks but if I switch to prop maybe add clen small calorie defict n cardio I can droo some water weight n fat.For this competion I don't need to be 6%bf contest ready I believe if I gain some good muscle on cycle n have abs flex by the time I'm done

I can take the contest,its. Teen division

hi bro,
i don't understand this attitude at all.
GO ALL OUT OR DONT GO. WIN THAT THING HANDS DOWN DONT LEAVE IT TO CHANCE.
if you go into the comp with an attitude like that you deserve to lose. do your BEST don't do enough just to get by...

and NO, one 16 week cycle aint gonna get you ready. MAYBE for a novice show only if you already had a good base and new how to eat for prep.

sorry cranky. going hypo. get a trainer asap
-JS

I like 16 week or even 20 week cycles.
Before I used to do only 10 week cycles but now I like longer ones better.

Well the last cycle my gym rat did was 25 weeks. He primed before starting to cycle so that he was in a lean state. He also did a couple 4 week of repriming during cycle and rotated compounds and ended cycle in a pretty lean state so to allow for a bit out BF to be added on during PCT. As for cycle shutting you down it will depend on what compounds you use. Some one that uses deca/tren will be shut down harder as these compounds effect more than say test/EQ....

Anyhow my rat like long cycles and will maybe do another 25weeker here in about 3 weeks...

Sound to me you need to do some more reading...all the knowledge you need is out there you just need to seek it out.

Thanks for the replies guys but im asking in terms of a first cycle

bulk 12 weeks cut 4 weeks

Teen division? 16 week cycle? You ask if anyone ever does 16 week cycles? Doing a show at over 6% body fat? You already know how to train and diet?

It's never a good time to start aas. Someone starting as a teenager bums me out.

You guys giving him direction, am I the only one who feels this way?

Teen division? 16 week cycle? You ask if anyone ever does 16 week cycles? Doing a show at over 6% body fat? You already know how to train and diet?

It's never a good time to start aas. Someone starting as a teenager bums me out.

What do you mean?Not comparing myself to any one but almost all pro bodybuilders started at 18,19 even younger.Even though 4 weeks is not alot of time to cut i know for a fact i can lose a good amount of fat in that time and can look contest ready

TC, I don't think guys are giving him direction per se, just telling him unless he's actually ready that 1 cycle will not get him ready. But I feel what you're saying. I responded to one of his threads before and he's dead set on using right now, he says he knows how to train and diet. Here's his first thread about using, you bee the judge:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/72475-1st-cycle-need-input.html

What do you mean?Not comparing myself to any one but almost all pro bodybuilders started at 18,19 even younger.Even though 4 weeks is not alot of time to cut i know for a fact i can lose a good amount of fat in that time and can look contest ready

When you lose your fat in your "cutting phase", you do know that you will be losing muscle too, right? The pro bodybuilders that you speak of are also genetic FREAKS! Many of these guys walk into a gym and grow!

echo above about age, but hey your body bro, your going to have to live with your own choices.

as for fist cycle 12-16 weeks is pretty standarded. Ive personally found that i prefer longer cycles. 20-26 weeks is my fav. and you will get shut down harder the longer your on. last cycle pct was 6 weeks and i was using hcg for the last 10 weeks of cycle and the nuts still werent working :mad:

as for cutting if you know how to train and diet properly than you can turn any bulk cycle into a cut cycle. my fav cutter is drol w/ heavy AI. Personally i would use drol or dbol the last 4 weeks with some major AIs to get a super dense hard look, but thats just me.

iv gone upwards of 28 weeks but at some point your body just tells you it's time....i always get to the point of just wanting it to end....tired of the greasy skin, hair, acne, pct doesnt seem that bad after 28 weeks.....now it's a bitch to recover and you better have a good plan....clomid, nolva, hcg, caber, pt141, anything and everything usual does the trick for me....

I've been on 200 up to 500 a week of test e or sust/omna for 5 years straight.

What I noticed is increased muscle tears the last 2 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131