over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any opinions on this type winn?

If that's the same as the old Jurox stuff then give that shit to someone you don't like.!!
If hurt and would clog up a 22g needle

If it's recent and comes from Mexico i wouldn't trust it, most Mexican vet as are fake bunk, even if you got that in the states it's most likely a fake/counterfeit
I should add that winny is cheap and easy to get, so. Who knows

I mean, why not just go with a board sponsor? 100mq? Funny kangaroo pic? Looks highly suspect :unsure:

I would probably not use, it doesn’t add up. That sting will feel like a kangaroo kick

Think I saw that many years ago how old is the vial?

Water based winny is great if you want a nice abscess. I would just use it orally to be honest if you really have no other options, but like others have said mex gear is trash no reason to buy or use it when you can just use board sponsors

Any opinions on quality?
View attachment 175782

When SYD was still up and running the shot was great top grade shit, that there is a knockoff trying to rape the good name of a now long shutdown company. The actually gave out kangaroo statues (little ones) if you were a big bulk buyer. Whoever made this did a shitty job on the label and anytime someone is counterfeiting it makes me wonder what effort was put into the bottle. Counterfeits are lazy bad business, imo if you are making a quality product you want you UGL name out there so you get credit and brand recognition, if you gave me 100 bottles of this I’d toss everyone in the trash,

Better question, why bother?

You’ve got access to quality tested products here for affordable prices, although they don’t have the kickass kangaroo on the bottle.

Better question, why bother?

You’ve got access to quality tested products here for affordable prices, although they don’t have the kickass kangaroo on the bottle.
Hey it sounds crazy, and what he has in this pic is 100% trash, back in the early 2000s SYD group made some rock star shit with that kangaroo on it and were famous for their deca 300 and winny 100 in particular but as I said in my other post whatever is in that bottle is not SYD and counterfeit shit is the worst. I remember in the same time frame there were some Zambon fakes that turned out to be fucking Armor All in actual glass ampules

Sell it to someone at the gym filming their 65lb incline DB press

Syd Group was the original one many moons ago!
Yup that's why it looks familiar. Those were the days when we had "vet " gear readily available. I think the only vet brand I used was qv. I think it was actually made in China as knockoff by the time I tried it. My first ug lab was gmunk proline that mother fucker lol.

Hey it sounds crazy, and what he has in this pic is 100% trash, back in the early 2000s SYD group made some rock star shit with that kangaroo on it and were famous for their deca 300 and winny 100 in particular but as I said in my other post whatever is in that bottle is not SYD and counterfeit shit is the worst. I remember in the same time frame there were some Zambon fakes that turned out to be fucking Armor All in actual glass ampules
Yup...Agreed! That was my first thought on the pic, they don't make that anymore - fake.

edit: I'm surprised someone hasn't dug up the old QV, DK labels to use in remakes now?!

Yup that's why it looks familiar. Those were the days when we had "vet " gear readily available. I think the only vet brand I used was qv. I think it was actually made in China as knockoff by the time I tried it. My first ug lab was gmunk proline that mother fucker lol.
I remember Proline too lol. Never tried thank God! QV when it first came out was pretty good stuff! As usual, they make first good impressions and do hate switch! Denkall 400 was a killer when that came out, pain wise that is!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws