over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on Masteron over 600mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love test/deca/mast combo...700-1000mg is amazing..watch prostate though, as it's one of those "hidden" side effects that can come up to bite ya later...but big fan of masteron high dose.

Nope I ran a gram of test and that’s my go to when I’m farming and working construction back to back on long weeks

How are you in a position to speak on all of the things you do in such absolutes if you have so little experience?

Im not taking a jab, genuine question.

How is this troll still here?

He is someone on the board fucking around, 100%. He attempts to gaslight everyone.

Love test/deca/mast combo...700-1000mg is amazing..watch prostate though, as it's one of those "hidden" side effects that can come up to bite ya later...but big fan of masteron high dose.
Damn it! How high of a dose and for how many time or how long will high doses of Mast creep up on your protrate?

Just started running 800 at week 5 of a long run with Deca & Test. Never ran Mast over 600 in past and cruise on it a lot at 200. I’ve heard of prostate, but not many folks have said they’ve dealt with it. I guess maybe cause they’re not running it a high doses or haven’t?!?

Damn it! How high of a dose and for how many time or how long will high doses of Mast creep up on your protrate?

Just started running 800 at week 5 of a long run with Deca & Test. Never ran Mast over 600 in past and cruise on it a lot at 200. I’ve heard of prostate, but not many folks have said they’ve dealt with it. I guess maybe cause they’re not running it a high doses or haven’t?!?
just gotta get labs done bro

just gotta get labs done bro
Whew! I’m good in that department and my HRT provider runs me through the rounds minimum of every 6 months and more, when I request them. Of course he also prescribes me a lot of the stuff for my file, too, like Deca, Var, etc…

Whew! I’m good in that department and my HRT provider runs me through the rounds minimum of every 6 months and more, when I request them. Of course he also prescribes me a lot of the stuff for my file, too, like Deca, Var, etc…
ya man, honestly if you’re not competing… i would only ever recommend test deca var MAYBE mast….. that’s 4 things right there. any hrt doc would prescribe except maybe mast. but who knows. My doc can prescribe 50mg winny.. don’t ask me how lol

ya man, honestly if you’re not competing… i would only ever recommend test deca var MAYBE mast….. that’s 4 things right there. any hrt doc would prescribe except maybe mast. but who knows. My doc can prescribe 50mg winny.. don’t ask me how lol
Lmao! I must have the same Dr. He prescribed Winny, HGH, Peptides, and the list goes on if you have the $$!

Would your insurance pay for scripts?
Boy do I wish! It’s all concierge with exception of my Adex, Nolva, and Caber, which they send to pharmacy, or I can buy it through their mail order pharmacy. All of the actual gear, you buy through their online pharmacy choices, which most places most likely use the same compounding pharmacies.

Massively disagree. My entire cycle history until this last one (primo) has been test and high Masteron. Love the grainy look it gives. Gets better the higher you go
I'm actually interested in running mast primo and test. I can run large doses of test with out estro sides besides bloat maybe. It's almost like I need super high dosages at this point for drive. I would run test at a gram no problem, but if I was adding in mast and primo would I lower the test? Curious what yours looked like.

How much nadrolone and test. Deca always murdered my drive to do anything. Was hoping I could get the anabolic effect if I used mast with it and not drowned out my test. Curious of your ratio? Also how does primo fit in, or would the deca drowned it out if they even makes sense

Lmao! I must have the same Dr. He prescribed Winny, HGH, Peptides, and the list goes on if you have the $$!
Wish I had the same doctor, I live in NY where things are made impossible. I couldn't even get my add meds with a 20 year diagnosis recently. It's frustrating. Hard to even be properly monitored.

Sorry for triple post. But I have to question the OP on how he's over weight? I've been chubby my whole life and fought. I might be naive or ignorant but I don't see how you can be training hard and be fat. I can't even eat enough it's like a huge chore. Are you squatting and deadlifting heavy for sets. I just don't seee how it's possible. Even if you ate total garbage and trained hard you wouldn't haven't the greatest results but you wouldn't be obese. I might be wrong but I can't see you training hard. Squatting twice a week would take me a huge amount of calories to recover from. Stay off the machines..

How much nadrolone and test. Deca always murdered my drive to do anything. Was hoping I could get the anabolic effect if I used mast with it and not drowned out my test. Curious of your ratio? Also how does primo fit in, or would the deca drowned it out if they even makes sense
man impossible to say actual dosages for you specifically without knowing all your info. i’m not a numbers / ratio guy but for me last run of them was 1.5g test, 750 mast 750 deca.. something like that. i’ve only ran primo once so can’t really comment. i prefer deca cuz of the joint relieft

man impossible to say actual dosages for you specifically without knowing all your info. i’m not a numbers / ratio guy but for me last run of them was 1.5g test, 750 mast 750 deca.. something like that. i’ve only ran primo once so can’t really comment. i prefer deca cuz of the joint relieft
i deft think running test deca mast primo all at the same time is overkill if that helps any.

i’m not a numbers / ratio guy but for me last run of them was 1.5g test, 750 mast 750 deca.. something like that.
Hmmm…I’m wondering if I should up my Test to 1.5g now.

You feel any huge difference with Test at 1.5g versus 1g with the Deca and Mast at 750mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member