mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any women use low dose anavar to increase sex drive?

anabolicscuba

Registered
Just wondering if any women here use a low dose of anavar to increase their sex drive, in the range of 5-10mg a day? If so, have you noticed any side effects while on or coming off your cycle? I'm asking because my wife has very low sex drive and can't figure out what to do about it.

Var had zero effect on my sex drive, but for some women it works. I hear the MT II works.
Or just load her up with test... that's sure to work, she'll have a three inch clit too :p
j/k def don't give your wife test

My wife has used anavar in the past on a few different occasions. She started at 10 and has gone up to 20 a day.
Pros: Strong as hell!! She was whoopin' guys ass in the gym.
Cons: She did hold water while on it.
As far as sex drive? It's a toss up. It's been a while since she has used it but I don't think there was any crazy increase in libido. The fact she was having great workouts and was diggin the new muscle made her feel sexier so of course that leads to more sex. It's going to vary person to person.

What I will say increased sex drive was test. Oh man, look out and hang on! If you choose to go this route DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST. Start with a very low dose and see how she reacts. Yes there will be sides even at a low dose so it's risk verses reward. Yes her girl parts will enlarge and she could experience hair growth. Both of these subsided after discontinuing use BUT were tolerable. Would she do it again? Yes, she says while on it she has never felt better. Just do your homework before hand.

My wife Winny worked

It made her more sensitive, strong too. She would break a 10mg tab in half mornings other 1/2 afternoon so 10mg a day. It was from RBB and Biogen!

some people say anavar causes water retention, then some swear by that there is no hold of water from var... hmmm?

Var had zero effect on my sex drive, but for some women it works. I hear the MT II works.
Or just load her up with test... that's sure to work, she'll have a three inch clit too :p
j/k def don't give your wife test

and still most of guys wouldn't be able to find it ;)

I tested pt-141 on myself. I didn't notice anything other than some flushing the first 30 mins post injection.

That's kinda interesting. I know when my fiance is using MT II he's always complaining about the raging hard-on it gives him. A girlfriend of mine also used MT II and she said she was experiencing heightened sensitivity to her clitoris.

On the other hand when I use MT II at the some dose as my fiance, I have no sides whatsoever. So.... I suppose it's very dependent on the individual. Same as var for women.

Test vs Var for libido

My girlfriend tried a low dose of test (10-20mg/wk) i think. Knowing her it could have been higher but she definetly increased an already high libido. She would wake up several times a night playing with herself LOL. I was out of town for a three months.

She has been on 10mg of var for the last 5 weeks and said it is not anything like the test. I think it has her a libido boosted and in a very interesting way. She actually seems to be developing an interest in women. She says she always liked womens breasts but I think the var is bringing this out.

Anybody ever heard of AAS changing a womans sexual interest so far that she started to show an interest in other women. Know we have even more in common. God I love this woman.

I had another idea. What is she took just a little bit of test gel a few times a week. Have any women tried a very low dose of testosterone gel?

Just take a freaking cc of test c stick in a syringe and keep by the bed put a couple of drops on her clit every night just a few drops will do the trick I had read this somewhere and tried on my wife it made her alot more sensitive made her clit harder when she was aroused and gave her more urge def worked try it.

Just take a freaking cc of test c stick in a syringe and keep by the bed put a couple of drops on her clit every night just a few drops will do the trick I had read this somewhere and tried on my wife it made her alot more sensitive made her clit harder when she was aroused and gave her more urge def worked try it.

Did she know you were doing this??????

My girlfriend tried a low dose of test (10-20mg/wk) i think. Knowing her it could have been higher but she definetly increased an already high libido. She would wake up several times a night playing with herself LOL. I was out of town for a three months.

She has been on 10mg of var for the last 5 weeks and said it is not anything like the test. I think it has her a libido boosted and in a very interesting way. She actually seems to be developing an interest in women. She says she always liked womens breasts but I think the var is bringing this out.

Anybody ever heard of AAS changing a womans sexual interest so far that she started to show an interest in other women. Know we have even more in common. God I love this woman.

hc6hC.gif

Never heard of this before. Worth a try though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131