over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody ever use DNP for only 5-6 days?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just got home from a mini vacation in Miami for 5 days. Immediately got home from the airport and downed 3 caps of Dhacks DNP (750mg). Holy shit was I miserable last night. Waking up every hour to piss and had bad calf cramps, not to mention sweaty as hell even with the fan on. Of course I was prepared for that, seeing how I took a big bolus dose like that.

This is my third go round with DNP. Used to use genotec's a while ago up to 600mg per day (but dosed 3x daily, not all at once). Basically, this means I am no stranger to DNP and consider myself well educated on it based on all I have learned from Conciliator and others on the drug.

Anyways, my plan is to use 750mg for 5-6 days total, just to get as lean as possible to begin my blast on either Monday or Tuesday. I plan to put on serious mass on the blast, so I'd love to get as lean as I can over this week.

Only eating 2,670 calories daily and not lifting weights at all. Might do some medium intensity cardio a few days if I can get over the lethargy. Also taking EC 3x per day (72mg total) for appetite suppression mainly. Reason for not using weights is to prime my body better for a nice anabolic rebound, as well as recover my body completely and shock it. I'm only using 210mg of prop per week for now.

Once I'm done, I'm going to have two entire days off of it so it can clear my system, before I begin my mass diet, as well as drug and training regimen.

Enough of all that though, anyone do incredibly short cycles lasting only 5-6 days of DNP? If so, how did it work out for you? Does it clear the system any faster due to the short duration of me being on it?

Oh, and please spare me the scare tactic responses in regards to DNP. That clearly demonstrates you have no understanding on how it works since you bought into the uneducated fear mongering on other boards. I am no stranger to DNP, and swear by it.

Last edited:
Week long cycle for DNP is good. If you start off high like you did at 750 you will get results. Even though it takes a just around 2 days to build up a little in the body, you will be good. I did 4 days at 250, and 7 at 500 I think was my cycle and I had great results at 11 days with under half of what you will do total. You will see probably 6+ pound drop depending on how lean you are already and if you will switch your diet on it. I think my next go will be 3 weeks at 250, prefer the long and steady approach.

Good luck on it brotha, and the way you blow up after DNP is wild. You will love it going into your blast, your results will surprise you.

Yup, hoping to lose both fat and water, since my diet was full of fast food and "dirty" meals while I was in Miami. The large reduction in calories should also contribute. Each time I have used DNP, I actually lost water while on, even though it is supposed to cause more water weight, only due to a diet change. I feel diet is EXTREMELY important on DNP. It's just a short period of time you need to be on it so I want to maximize the value of this time. People who can't control their cravings are really doing themselves a large disservice when using DNP.

Bump. No one has done a super short DNP cycle like this before?

Bump. No one has done a super short DNP cycle like this before?

Nope, but I would like to. I've had loose powder from IP that I'm scared to use, because I know it will get all over everything in my apt. :(

Curious how this works for you...

Nope, but I would like to. I've had loose powder from IP that I'm scared to use, because I know it will get all over everything in my apt. :(

Yikes, I am not intelligent enough to cap that myself and I'd also be worried about making a mess. I will let everyone know the results of this run next week I suppose. Actually only going to be eating 2450 calories a day, which is way less than I am used to. I am not worried about losing muscle in a week, since I'll just get it right back once I start my growth phase next week. This time is all about losing as much fat as possible.

What Id do is take a piece of a napkin and pour the powder onto it. Then twist up the ends of it to make a little ball like structure, kinda like those chinese poppers you get around fourth of july that you throw. Then just place it on the back of your tongue and take it down with water. Alot of pill heads do narcotics this way which is called "parachuting". Have seen my old roommate do it several times and I feel it would work in this situation.

Would love to be able to weigh and cap my own supps, but unfortunately as scales get more and more accurate they tend to grow quite substancially in price as well. Would still love to have a milligram-accurate scale.

For now I'll just keep to weighing my own food with my gram-accurate scale lol.

It's basically the only way i run it. Dose is usually only 400 mgs.

Do you usually use it to segway into a growth phase? If so, how long do you wait for the DNP to clear before going back to eating more and blasting?

Like mslmn I dose it one week at a time no higher than 400 mgs a day...this works perfectly for me, I can still train and I dont feel like complete ass and I get good results.
Usually my insulin sensitivity improves and Im bigger and harder the following week.

my buddy used genotec DNP nothuman. He did a 8 day cycle. 2 days at 500 and then 1000 for 6 days. He couldnt handle the sides no more thats why he stopped hahah. He lost only 14lbs. However the 14lbs he did lose where legit fat! hahaha I don't even know how to explain it. cut that shit right off his mid section and side fat etc. He is doing another burst cycle like this here soon and this time I want to take pictures.

The transformation was pretty awesome and seeing the guy every day I began to tell the difference from day 1 by day 5.

Miss Q be careful with the powder, that stuff STAINS and wont ever come out. He ruined some really nice paints, and my nails stayed yellowish for a couple weeks after handling some of the pills/bag that had some powder in it. I'm sure the last thing you want is staining something thats nice! lol!

Last edited:
.01 scales can be found for under 20 bucks all over the place. How the hell do you think every high school kid selling pot has one?

.01 scales can be found for under 20 bucks all over the place. How the hell do you think every high school kid selling pot has one?

Which would probably be good enough for DNP; I actually used a $20 .01 scale for capping in the past, however a mg scale (.001 precision) will start at ~$50 and go up from there. That's a lot of cash for something that will most likely only get used a few times a year.

Holy shit day 3 at 750mg and I am MISERABLE (along with 72mg Ephedrine and caffeine dosed 3x per day). Absolutely awful feeling. I need to come down to two caps (500mg) tomorrow. I am having trouble breathing and I am sweating worse than I ever have in my life. Need 3 showers daily and thank god I can work from home all week. I literally haven't left my apt today or even since yesterday morning for that matter. I haven't used DNP in two years but I used 600mg at the highest last time and wasn't near as miserable as now. Can't wait to actually eat again too (more than 2450 cals at least).

Do you usually use it to segway into a growth phase? If so, how long do you wait for the DNP to clear before going back to eating more and blasting?

Sometimes. I increase the calories right away when i do. I also look bigger and better days later just like ajdos had mentioned.

Well I dropped the dose to 250mg today. Took my cap upon waking. I'll stay on EC until Sunday. It will be nice to lift on Monday for the first time in a week and a half. I don't think I have ever taken this long of a layoff before. It's all about the prime to me right now.

Btw, I have lost 10lbs of scale weight in just 3 days when I weighed myself this morning! I feel like shit, but hopefully it will all be worth it so I can grow lean. I haven't weighed this little in over a year. Also the lowest calorie amount I have eaten since I was a teenager helped too.

damn

u were on 750mg fuckkkkk

how are you walking haha

250 is rough in itself
ru taking glycerol at all?
or pyruvate?

Would love to be able to weigh and cap my own supps, but unfortunately as scales get more and more accurate they tend to grow quite substancially in price as well. Would still love to have a milligram-accurate scale.

For now I'll just keep to weighing my own food with my gram-accurate scale lol.

I bought one years ago that was accurate to like 10mg and it was less than $40 I think. Here is a link to one that is just $45.
Pocket Scales - Affordablescales.com

Accurate to 10 mg is plenty when youre massing out enough powder to make 50-100 caps, what ever the cap machine youre using has capacity for.

Just wanted to add, that as I think about it I wouldn't do this for something like clenbuterol where the dose is in micrograms, that would be dangerous! A better scale would be called for!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity