over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody Familiar with Vegas?

muscle96ss

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Going to Vegas next thursday for the Olympia again and staying at Aria. I am looking for the best local neighborhood sushi bar or teppanyaki restaurant. Friday we are going to Yellowtail at the Bellagio, so I figured thursday we would do a more low-key, cheaper, and more traditional dinner. Looking for something that is only a short cab ride from Aria. Anybody got any good ideas? Looking for high quality but not at Aria type prices.

Sushisamba at The Venetian / Palozzo is good.

sushisamba is good. umiya is a nice little tucked away place a little bit off the strip that isnt bad and priced well. 20something for all you can eat.

Island Sushi, multiple location but on eastern and the 215 southeast of the strip.

Ak

I'm currently dealing with a 1 year + long chronic intestinal illness (parasite infections - multiple), which my doctors and I believe was a result of eating lots of raw fish (sushi). I used to love it! But man I would suggest not eating any raw fish/meats!

I'm currently dealing with a 1 year + long chronic intestinal illness (parasite infections - multiple), which my doctors and I believe was a result of eating lots of raw fish (sushi). I used to love it! But man I would suggest not eating any raw fish/meats!

Sorry to hear that; hope all works out for you. If I were to quit eating raw fish that would take away about half my diet. I have been eating it in decent quantity for over 20 years and have yet to get sick from it(hope I don't jinx myself).

Way to put a damper on things!:p I would cry if I could no longer eat raw sushi, it is my absolute favorite thing to eat!

Muscle96ss - I am jealous!

close to Aria?
RA sushi

debbie downer!!:(

Youre going to vegas and worried about where to eat? Youre doing it wrong!

You don't go to vegas to eat....unless its mushrooms, peyote, LSD, some coke to help wake up in the morning. Then back to the party....vegas is a sad place full of sad people. Ya don't wanna be sober in that town.:headbang:

That blows. How long after correct diagnosis; have you been on treatment for it?

Hit Chinatown on Spring Mountain. Dozens of great restaurants there. Much cheaper and totally authentic.

A popular locals spot for teppanyaki is Musashi on Paradise. The chef's put on a good show for you. They're also open til 4am. Tough to beat!

For reasonable prices and as authentic as you can get you cannot beat Chinatown on Spring Mountain. Very close to the strip. Ask a cab driver for the local spots they will know better than us locals!

Bar masa at the aria is amazing but expensive, nobu at caesers is great too. A little less pricey but still above average.

close to Aria?
RA sushi

I love Ra but can go there anytime; they are all over the place here in AZ. I am actually friends with the original owner of the first RA here in scottsdale before they sold to Benihana years ago. We used to go there and get fucked up on sake bombers before hitting the clubs(damn I feel old now).

Thanks for the suggestions guys!!

Lived there for a number of years. Kabuki in town square is my gfs and my favorite spot. The Happy hour is damn cheap too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear