advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice from this familiar with preventive blood clot medications.

Taking the
Pantoprazole
Common brands: Protonix
For damaged esophugus from my bleeding ulcer.
Clueless why they would prescribe that. They said because medicine is strong. I read about it. I am not taking it. I am going with Luki's advise and take the Diosmin, Nattokinase and add horse chestnut. I been on Nattokinase and aspirin for over a decade with no problems.

Just wanted to add something. My wife is one of those Doctors always knows better. She thinks I should follow their advice. I told her it is always good to get another opinion. Just because they are a Doctor, doesn't always mean they are looking out for your best interests. This is universal health care here and it isn't always the best.

The best ones here you pay for, but still a lot cheaper then USA. I will get another opinion and will remove the varicose vein in a few months. For now, I will keep on supplements. No one is more proactive about my health then me.

So I use the health care system and had both my legs scanned. Actually I went to a vascular doctor to have look at a protruding varicose vein. Instead of telling me they would removed it, they just want me to take pills rest of my life.

They then tell me wear compression socks at all times. I do on long trips anyways. What I found funny is they tell me to be careful with it and not bump it. If it was removed, I wouldn't need to worry about that. They were unwilling to do that, just wanted me to take pills.

Anyways, is anyone familiar with any of these drugs? I know one is for stomach because they say medicine is strong.View attachment 194728
Stay away from that damn proton pump inhibitor..it’s terrible for you and it took me a damn decade to get off of it..I would be bed ridden sick every time I stopped taking it..

I don’t know about the rest

Stay away from that damn proton pump inhibitor..it’s terrible for you and it took me a damn decade to get off of it..I would be bed ridden sick every time I stopped taking it..

I don’t know about the rest
I don't plan to take it after reading up on it.

Pesty, my grandmother always used to say "Do you know what they call an MD that graduated Med School with a C average? Doctor!"

No offense to any medical professionals on here, but indeed I agree with you, Sir..... there is often a conflict of interest in play and getting other opinions and being informed and ready to make your own decisions is wise.

One other supplement to consider is Lumbrokinase. I am not nearly as smart as others on here, but from what I have read (and experienced) it can be taken with Nattokinase, and has other complimentary modes of action. (It is approved for use with many other "thinner" and anticoagulant RX meds). Beware of brands however, as some are far inferior to others. I believe the best one (and most researched) is called Boluoke.

Pesty, my grandmother always used to say "Do you know what they call an MD that graduated Med School with a C average? Doctor!"

No offense to any medical professionals on here, but indeed I agree with you, Sir..... there is often a conflict of interest in play and getting other opinions and being informed and ready to make your own decisions is wise.

One other supplement to consider is Lumbrokinase. I am not nearly as smart as others on here, but from what I have read (and experienced) it can be taken with Nattokinase, and has other complimentary modes of action. (It is approved for use with many other "thinner" and anticoagulant RX meds). Beware of brands however, as some are far inferior to others. I believe the best one (and most researched) is called Boluoke.
I have never taken it, but read it works very well. Stronger then Nattokinase with no adverse effects. It can be taken together.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131