advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone experience bad bloat on peps or IGF LR3?

bcr83

Registered
I've been on Mod GRF/Ipam 3x100/100 ED for the last 6 weeks.

First week or two had CT, sore joints but good pumps (obviously extra water)

Stomach and abs were flat though, I've got a really pronounced four pack which I hate and haven't been doing weighted ab exercises anymore... I added 50mcg LR3 and have had about 6 pins of this, diet has been the same basically.

I'm a clean eater - under 1500mg sodium, around 70-80g fats, 220-260 carbs, 240-300 protein per day. I weigh about 159.

The last week or maybe a bit more the top half of my stomach (just under my pecs down the belly button) feels like there is a balloon in there, I can push my stomach in a bit and it pops back like you're sitting on an exercise ball or something. I am more vascular from LR3, but this bloat is full on.

Anyone experience noticeable bloat or from LR3 or GHRH/GHRP?

I've cut down the Lr3 to 40mcg EOD but yeah this is driving me insane, I'm small frame so I look like im 3 months pregnant.

Cheers

I believe the bloat comes from GHRP/Mod.
I got bad bloat from that too.

However, i didn't get any bloat from LR3 and DES.

Thats just my experience.

DAC is worst. Allot of members would agree DAC causes the most bloat but also the best pumps and vascularity.

Dac causes the most bloat because dac releases the most GH, that's my opinion.

i get alot of bloat and water retention from peps

it goes away quickly once u stop using them

IGF LR3 makes me look really pumped and full, but makes my lower abdominal balloon out

I don't get any bloat from LR3.

Is it just me or does anyone feels the same too.

I tend to bloat the most from GHRP6 and DAC.

I haven't noticed any bloat from any of the peps...maybe some IM water but no subq..

That's a lot of cals...maybe that's causing some bloat

When I or my wife uses cjc1295w/o and ghrp2 3 x daily 100 mcg of each compound we get 6-10 lbs water weight in 3-6 days goes off at obout same rate when you stop.

GHRP-6/CJC no DAC 100 mcg x 3-5 daily gives me facial flushes and a short duration pump, but no lasting bloat.

Thanks for the input, I've been on Mod/Ipam for 6 weeks and felt a little bloated but nothing too severe. I had the usual GH sides without bloat.

Gh sides have gone (mostly) after the 4 weeks but I've only recently had IGF LR3 for the last 8-9 days (6 pins worth of 50mcg)

I'm considering backing off the LR3 - I carb up a bit on LR3 to take advnatage of it PWO but even in the morning when I am dry I am getting that turtle shell belly/bloated feeling. It's putting me off eating calories to bulk because I have this massive bloat...

I've read that IGF LR3 mimmicks insulin which gives you a bloat so I was trying to work out if that was the culprit, it's weird because the 4 weeks I had on peps there was minimal bloat in my stomach/ab region.

I guess I'll have a break in the next 2 weeks and see what happens, I don't think 6 weeks on reasonable dose amounts is going to cause a massive gut distention (paranoid!!)

i get alot of bloat and water retention from peps

it goes away quickly once u stop using them

IGF LR3 makes me look really pumped and full, but makes my lower abdominal balloon out

I am similar to this, mostly it has been IM water which is great for pumps, I've still got that but its just huge amounts now in whole stomach region :confused:

Anyway I might lean off them for a bit and see if it subsides.

When and how are you using the LR3?

Sorry missed the post.

I started with Mod/Ipam - AM, MOD/Ipam PWO - 1hr after Lr3 - Bed - Ipam/Mod.

(I was trying to get benefit of nutrient shuttling)

I did read that you suggest 8hrs post except how do you time that in when you're supposed to avoid it around GHRP/GHRH if you work out at night??

Am - GHRH/GHRP... then LR3???

PWO - GHRH/GHRP

Bed - GHRH/GHRP

Cheers

Sorry missed the post.

I started with Mod/Ipam - AM, MOD/Ipam PWO - 1hr after Lr3 - Bed - Ipam/Mod.

(I was trying to get benefit of nutrient shuttling)

I did read that you suggest 8hrs post except how do you time that in when you're supposed to avoid it around GHRP/GHRH if you work out at night??

Am - GHRH/GHRP... then LR3???

PWO - GHRH/GHRP

Bed - GHRH/GHRP

Cheers

I would either do 2 things.
1. If you want to use LR3 to differentiate then do it on your day off the gym, yet still away from GHRH/GHRP which you can do early as possible then 2.5hrs later the LR3. You would ideally wait until the half life of Lr3 is up to continue GHRP/GHRH.
2. Use something other than LR3 to differentiate like GH or 5x GHRH/GHRP at the end of the "working out" week.

Thanks for the reply, some interesting options..

So I've done peps up to 4x a day and that was ok.. 5 would be ok too I guess.

As for doing it on off days I workout 5 days a week so have it on the off days 2.5 hours after ghrh/ghrp?

I usually as a example have a wed an Sunday off so was thinking ok those days I can go without ghrh/rp and use the lr3 then but that's only 2 days a week?

Thanks for the reply, some interesting options..

So I've done peps up to 4x a day and that was ok.. 5 would be ok too I guess.

As for doing it on off days I workout 5 days a week so have it on the off days 2.5 hours after ghrh/ghrp?

I usually as a example have a wed an Sunday off so was thinking ok those days I can go without ghrh/rp and use the lr3 then but that's only 2 days a week?

The 5x GHRP/GHRH was something i thought i saw Dat write but then i thought to myself, they are supposed to be Proliferative... Let me read up on it again.

Another option i had been reading was to use the entire 2mg vial over the one day off to create as much differentiation as possible at the end of the week of proliferating.. I will need to read more on this also... I was researching on my subject with 100mcg 2x week, 2.5hours after the morning GH on my days off (monday and thursday).

Instead i will try working the research subject out early Sunday, doing GHRP/GHRH PWO and then 2.5hrs later, divide the 2000mcg over the rest of the day (or 1000mcg to make sure tolerance and hypoglycaemia is assessed first)..

That is the thing with LR3 i guess, if you are not using it for "pumps" and actually trying to make it worth while, its a pain in the ass timing wise, maybe that's why Dat thinks its useless.. esp since its only a differentiator and not going to give you the IGF benefits you read about.

subject was holding too much water on ghrp and Dac. We dropped the ghrp and upped the Dac and now holds little water that dandilion caps can get rid of.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear