over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone familiar w Phoenix AZ

mphbclipse

Registered
I am going to be here for the next 6 months, where is a good place to get my bloodwork done? cost??? Any help would be appreciated,,,, I am about to just go to the hospital I feel like shit.... only on 600 weekly cyp, 100 var ed, 400 weekly mast,... its gotta be my 1mg ed adex that s making me feel crappy, need labs to know tho... I just feel my nips act up if I don't take 1mg ed, WEIRD. Was looking at labcorp....... what exactly do I tell them to check for??? Ususally my doc takes care of all that...

I am going to be here for the next 6 months, where is a good place to get my bloodwork done? cost??? Any help would be appreciated,,,, I am about to just go to the hospital I feel like shit.... only on 600 weekly cyp, 100 var ed, 400 weekly mast,... its gotta be my 1mg ed adex that s making me feel crappy, need labs to know tho... I just feel my nips act up if I don't take 1mg ed, WEIRD. Was looking at labcorp....... what exactly do I tell them to check for??? Ususally my doc takes care of all that...

Privatemdlabs.com uses labcorp; so you can just go online and pick what panel you want run and they send you the requisition form online; its much cheaper than just going to labcorp. Also, if you have insurance you could just call your doctor and have him fax the order over to you here. In fact if you have a doctor who knows you and what your normal labs are then that would probably be the best route.

i dont have a doc or insurance anymore.... what panel should i choose to have run bro???

im confused....w phx ugh??? u mean west phx?? ya a lot of areas in phx r ghetto.... I m wayyyy north.....

You actually in the city of Phoenix, or just Phoenix metro area?

What part of phoenix? Glendale? North phoenix/scottsdale? What city or cross streets? In Glendale, there are a few med lab locations that provide blood work analysis, etc. You could find them in shopping plazas off the 101. There was also a TRT group in Glendale that was phenomenal off 59th and it's a full service family med practice. They were a few in/around north phoenix and Scottsdale about a year ago.

A lot of people don't realize this but most grocery stores for pharmacies have clinics inside of them and whether you have insurance or not you can request a total and free testosterone blood panel or you can request many other different types of blood panels as well they all mail them out to similar labs and you will get your results within a week if you do not have insurance this will be very expensive if you do have insurance this will be very cheap. Tell them you are on TRT and you don't like the lab you have been using

"May the force be with you all"

I live in laveen, work in sun city, go to the gym in central phoenix, ahwatukee, and Peoria.... ya I bounce from gym to gym, variety lol. so I geuss im all over the metro area.......

Hey I know you! If that's your pic. Check out men's vitality center in Glendale. 51/union hills. They see women as well. Good clinic & they have cash prices...

Yes, I meant ugghh west phx, like who wants to be there. Laveen is out there, so is surprise. The funniest thing about surprise is its average age is like 72 yrs old, and there is an asian massage place every 2 miles, lol, magic blue pills.

Hey I know you! If that's your pic. Check out men's vitality center in Glendale. 51/union hills. They see women as well. Good clinic & they have cash prices...

This one is good. There's another on 75th and deer valley. Without insurance though its gonna be expensive. Which gym you go to in peoria? Gold's, Fitness 1, or Die Hard?

Sorry, last part was a question for OP

I live in laveen, work in sun city, go to the gym in central phoenix, ahwatukee, and Peoria.... ya I bounce from gym to gym, variety lol. so I geuss im all over the metro area.......

Privatemdlabs.com you don't need insurance. Just check the Men's athletic panels.

I live in Ahwatukee. Which gym do you go to there? I train at Lifetime in Tempe.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws