advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone getting Anavar through their HRT clinic?

Joltan

Registered
If so, how did you go about asking for it?

I purchased a small amount through a vendor on here, but after the whole experience of purchasing I have a feeling they are just whipping up stuff in the bottom of their basement. Leaves an awful feeling, not knowing where it came from and what you are putting in your body.

So far I've tried Test Cyp. and Deca Durabolin through my provider. I believe they do Anavar as well, but not sure the best way to ask.

If so, how did you go about asking for it?

I purchased a small amount through a vendor on here, but after the whole experience of purchasing I have a feeling they are just whipping up stuff in the bottom of their basement. Leaves an awful feeling, not knowing where it came from and what you are putting in your body.

So far I've tried Test Cyp. and Deca Durabolin through my provider. I believe they do Anavar as well, but not sure the best way to ask.

Some clinics are prescribing oxandrolone to minimize muscle loss while in a caloric deficit.

Surely the cost of anavar from a clinic would be ridiculously expensive. I was looking at one clinic just for GH peptides and they were 5x the price of mike Arnold’s.

Are y’all getting insurance to pay for these clinic meds?

Surely the cost of anavar from a clinic would be ridiculously expensive. I was looking at one clinic just for GH peptides and they were 5x the price of mike Arnold’s.

No, insurance would not cover the cost for these clinical meds. Some of them are not overly priced though.

It's for rich people. Outside of that realm you'll find us, the deviant masses, sourcing our var from our favorite underground lab.

It's for rich people. Outside of that realm you'll find us, the deviant masses, sourcing our var from our favorite underground lab.

Hell yea bud. I was really wanting some 100% pharm ipamorelin and mod grf. Mostly because at 300mg+100mg was amazing sleep. And it was like $80 for 2mg IPA.

Sooo I’m gonna go with the 1.3mg ipamorelin+.7mg heavy metals vials from China lol

The HRT clinic my mom works with out of Florida, literally can get all kinds of random stuff even stuff like ghrp and CJC, HGH frag, igf lr3. I/she can even get incrolex, but it's crazy expensive.

She has no problem getting anavar, test, deca, we never inquired about Anadrol. But she has a good relationship with them. They charge exorbitant prices. She now gets her GH from a sponsor on this board. It's funny how much cheaper Serostim is on the black market. Usually when something is on the black market the price goes up but for whatever reason it's the opposite for GH in the us, also insulin.

The HRT clinic my mom works with out of Florida, literally can get all kinds of random stuff even stuff like ghrp and CJC, HGH frag, igf lr3. I/she can even get incrolex, but it's crazy expensive.

She has no problem getting anavar, test, deca, we never inquired about Anadrol. But she has a good relationship with them. They charge exorbitant prices. She now gets her GH from a sponsor on this board. It's funny how much cheaper Serostim is on the black market. Usually when something is on the black market the price goes up but for whatever reason it's the opposite for GH in the us, also insulin.
It is because they are trying to unload product that is notoriously counterfeit in a market saturated with cheap and potent underground product.

How much per vial is the increlex out of curiosity?
I'm not 100% sure, I can ask her when she's up and PM you but the quote was somewhere around 2500 bucks (but the bodybuilding dosages seem a lot lower than what dwarfs are prescribed). I don't know if it's worth it, but maybe a bottle can be split between a few people. Have you seen the sponsor on this board that has generic igf-1 (not lr3 or Des)? Do you know anybody that's tried that? There doesn't seem to be too much activity on his page.

It is because they are trying to unload product that is notoriously counterfeit in a market saturated with cheap and potent underground product.
I don't know about that, that may be true in many cases.

However, the source I get it from on this site. I can tell the difference between their generics which are good and the Serostim... Also there's a verification number on the box that you can check on the website. And I've compared it back to back with how it reconstitutes and feels versus the same exact Serostim she gets from the HRT clinic, it's definitely legit Serostim

I'm not 100% sure, I can ask her when she's up and PM you but the quote was somewhere around 2500 bucks (but the bodybuilding dosages seem a lot lower than what dwarfs are prescribed). I don't know if it's worth it, but maybe a bottle can be split between a few people. Have you seen the sponsor on this board that has generic igf-1 (not lr3 or Des)? Do you know anybody that's tried that? There doesn't seem to be too much activity on his page.
That's way too much for black market increlex. I've seen it a few times offered for around $800/vial.

I got it once and loved it. No comparison to lr3 or des imo

I'd buy a few a year at that price but the effects are very transient much like GH. I'm convinced the satellite cell maturing into new muscle tissue theory is just BS. I have no "control group" to say for sure but IMO it's just a great drug while you're on it and you almost immediately revert to your baseline when you go off. Much like GH

That's way too much for black market increlex. I've seen it a few times offered for around $800/vial.

I got it once and loved it. No comparison to lr3 or des imo

I'd buy a few a year at that price but the effects are very transient much like GH. I'm convinced the satellite cell maturing into new muscle tissue theory is just BS. I have no "control group" to say for sure but IMO it's just a great drug while you're on it and you almost immediately revert to your baseline when you go off. Much like GH
No the price I mentioned was from the HRT clinic.. I'm not sure if that's one two or three vials I think they usually sell as two vials (not sure though). I'll ask her next time I see her.

There's a sponsor on here that sells igf-1 for much much less than that (it's supposed to be similar to increlex) I was thinking about running that while cruzing. I finally ended my cycle, when I made my blood pressure thread.

Var from compounding pharmacies is about 3 bucks for a 25mg cap. Thats what they charge physicians

With the 2020 fda biologic license ruling its making obtaining peptides much more challenging. Serostim and legit GH is quite pricey from clinics and i dont know of any that still prescribe it since the fda change the indications to like 4-5 things.

I kinda wish my clinic offered some nandrolone and var lol

With the 2020 fda biologic license ruling its making obtaining peptides much more challenging. Serostim and legit GH is quite pricey from clinics and i dont know of any that still prescribe it since the fda change the indications to like 4-5 things.

Hey hire me to dictate your notes and change your weights at the gym lol

I hope this isn't against the rules.... but I really hate the government... Why the f*** when something works they need to make it harder to get, simply forcing us to get it illegally from China. US has much higher steroid use rates than the rest of the world, yet in many parts of the world you simply walk to the pharmacy and can get all you need.

I hope this isn't against the rules.... but I really hate the government... Why the f*** when something works they need to make it harder to get, simply forcing us to get it illegally from China. US has much higher steroid use rates than the rest of the world, yet in many parts of the world you simply walk to the pharmacy and can get all you need.

Oregon you can smoke meth and trip off LSD, but your anadrol will get you jail time 😓

I reached out to mine, and they charge $10 per 50mg pill.

since you have a script im sure you can shop around a bit. I dont want to quote the prices and name specific pharmacies as they may charge physicians different prices then patients. but from at least two well known compounding pharmacies the prices of var isnt THAT unreasonable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131