advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone had success using BILE SALTS for bloating & trapped painful gas?

headtrainer

Registered
I especially have trouble with digesting big meals or meals containing fat since my gallbladder removal 4 years ago. My dietary fat intake is very low. When I eat fat I often get trapped gas in my stomach which is extremely painful. I take at least 8 gas-x capsules daily to help combat the problem. I don’t have any constipation or diarrhea. So, I’m going to try supplementing with bile salts twice a day and see if it helps. I’ll keep you posted on what happens. In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone else has has success with taking this supplement?

I tried some for about a month since I'm having gall bladder issues my self, and i helped a lot, just ran out so I'm definitely getting some more

MCT oil helps a lot, severely under rated for GI health. Baking Soda Tablets instead of other antiacids
Apple Cider vinegar 2 tbsp with glass of water fasted upon waking will boost the shit out of your HCL in stomach, provid some probiotic assistance and the acetic acid is a remarkable health elixir used LONG BEFORE CHRIST (hippocrates greece etc)

I have been on tren 6 mo but I have a stomach system like @heavyhitter so its hard to tell if it has accelerated. If anything taking the betaine hcl + bitters has done a better instant job at fixing my stomach bad bacteria to good bacteria ratio. Sauna and foam rolling also helps burp me like a baby with the trapped gas. Inversion table is severely under rated for GI HELP. Besides that and Yoga, there are few ways to "drain" lymphatic system as it flows 1 way It has made my sixpack pop and my umbilical hernia appear flatter. Its ver strong but has relinquished my "supposed" need for PPIs to lower stomach acid, LOWERING stomach acid is a SCARY SLOPE. Doctors will leave you on your script for 15 years when all your gut needs is 6 months ( this is a guess) to fix, point is you get my drift.

Intermittent fasting - allow autophagy, gastric dump, and back to homeostasis to best of our ability - we are a caveman species

MCT oil helps a lot, severely under rated for GI health. Baking Soda Tablets instead of other antiacids
Apple Cider vinegar 2 tbsp with glass of water fasted upon waking will boost the shit out of your HCL in stomach, provid some probiotic assistance and the acetic acid is a remarkable health elixir used LONG BEFORE CHRIST (hippocrates greece etc)

I have been on tren 6 mo but I have a stomach system like @heavyhitter so its hard to tell if it has accelerated. If anything taking the betaine hcl + bitters has done a better instant job at fixing my stomach bad bacteria to good bacteria ratio. Sauna and foam rolling also helps burp me like a baby with the trapped gas. Inversion table is severely under rated for GI HELP. Besides that and Yoga, there are few ways to "drain" lymphatic system as it flows 1 way It has made my sixpack pop and my umbilical hernia appear flatter. Its ver strong but has relinquished my "supposed" need for PPIs to lower stomach acid, LOWERING stomach acid is a SCARY SLOPE. Doctors will leave you on your script for 15 years when all your gut needs is 6 months ( this is a guess) to fix, point is you get my drift.

Intermittent fasting - allow autophagy, gastric dump, and back to homeostasis to best of our ability - we are a caveman species
Do you do intermittent fasting with low dose insulin ever? Thoughts?

I need to start ACV again, that shit is literally a miracle worker.

I have ibs and no gallbladder. Betaine hcl works wonders when taken with meals to aid absorption, I take digestive enzymes with meals also. Bile salts help some people, but after my gallbladder removal I actually have a bile gastritis disorder now where I overproduce bile and with no gallbladder to store it in it dumps it directly into my colon which wreaks havoc on my guts. I take a bile sequesterant daily to help absorb some of it. Bile salts in my case would be a terrible idea, but could be great for you

I was on ppi for years and they absolutely caused the multiple hospitalizations due to food putrefying in my guys due to lack of stomach acid

I may drop the tren for primo. I just started S4 SARM of all things it was gifted to me. Think its time to make a bigboy switch, I am already shredded right now , I should post an updated pic

I may drop the tren for primo. I just started S4 SARM of all things it was gifted to me. Think its time to make a bigboy switch, I am already shredded right now , I should post an updated pic
Ive only ran primo a handful of times but I’m a big fan. Think I have 2-3 bottles of monster primo in my drawer. Might dig it out for a couple weeks

Ive only ran primo a handful of times but I’m a big fan. Think I have 2-3 bottles of monster primo in my drawer. Might dig it out for a couple weeks
What dose did you find effective?

Things that have helped me with digestion issues 20210709_114155.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear