advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone know if you can take Injectable Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) Orally?

giannid

Newbies
I've got some old and expired injectable primobolan that I don't feel comfortable injecting. It's been kept at room storage in the dark. I was wondering if it can be taking orally and still work? I know the oral version is acetate and I'm not sure the enanthate would even work orally. Anyone know?

I've got some old and expired injectable primobolan that I don't feel comfortable injecting. It's been kept at room storage in the dark. I was wondering if it can be taking orally and still work? I know the oral version is acetate and I'm not sure the enanthate would even work orally. Anyone know?
DO IT

Just because it’s past the expiration date doesn’t mean it’s bad. Draw it up and fire away! I’m currently using AAS from 2017.

Cage

You can, actually. Metenolone alcohol & acetate have been demonstrated to be orally active, despite their lack of 17α-alkylation. This logically extends to enanthate. However, its already profoundly weakened anabolism via oral delivery will be further weakened vs. even acetate tablets, because of the longer fatty acid chain length of enanthate vs. acetate, decreasing the relative parent hormone content (such that 100 mg metenolone enanthate, p.o. < 100 mg metenolone acetate, p.o.).

You can, actually. Metenolone alcohol & acetate have been demonstrated to be orally active, despite their lack of 17α-alkylation. This logically extends to enanthate. However, its already profoundly weakened anabolism via oral delivery will be further weakened vs. even acetate tablets, because of the longer fatty acid chain length of enanthate vs. acetate, decreasing the relative parent hormone content (such that 100 mg metenolone enanthate, p.o. < 100 mg metenolone acetate, p.o.).
You positive it'll work? Don't know any other oral that's an enanthate ester. I hope you're right.

It's old british dragon stuff from IP. I had another bottle of Sustanon I ordered at the same time that gave me problems injecting it. Definitely am no injecting it. It's using it orally or nothing. I'm too old to have any problems with it and will just use something else if it's not going to work.

I think the oral primo is the acetate version?

You positive it'll work? Don't know any other oral that's an enanthate ester. I hope you're right.
Positive it'll work weakly, yes. As in, you might not appreciate visual changes, but there'll be a positive effect on muscle accrual on par with Primobolan acetate tablets.

They use undecanoate to deliver oral testosterone; enanthate is just an intermediate fatty acid chain between acetate and undecanoate in length.

The oral bioavailability arises from the 1-methyl-1-ene structure of metenolone itself.

Primo is similar to proviron, the additional 1 methyl will kind of protect it, and the anathate ester will farther assist with absorbtion , but like everyone else mentioned it, it's already too weak, so

Positive it'll work weakly, yes. As in, you might not appreciate visual changes, but there'll be a positive effect on muscle accrual on par with Primobolan acetate tablets.

They use undecanoate to deliver oral testosterone; enanthate is just an intermediate fatty acid chain between acetate and undecanoate in length.

The oral bioavailability arises from the 1-methyl-1-ene structure of metenolone itself.
Sounds like you know your shit. Back in the day this BD stuff was questionable. Problem is it might not even be Primo. So if I take it, it might do nothing. My luck it's eq or something which definitely won't do anything.

I might give it a shot if you say it'll work orally, just use something else with it. It's that or it goes in the garbage which I hate to do. That's what I hate about this old UG stuff. Things are getting better in the UG world though.

Sounds like you know your shit. Back in the day this BD stuff was questionable. Problem is it might not even be Primo. So if I take it, it might do nothing. My luck it's eq or something which definitely won't do anything.

I might give it a shot if you say it'll work orally, just use something else with it. It's that or it goes in the garbage which I hate to do. That's what I hate about this old UG stuff. Things are getting better in the UG world though.

You must be new here. Asking @Type-IIx if he’s sure. Lol. Most of his posts I have to be geeked out on modafinil to comprehend.

Just throw the shit away or pin it. 600mg in the asscheek of primo is somewhat noticeable….drinking 600mg…..ehh….just take 100mg more of your test or nandrolone

Cant you bake it a few times to make sure its sterile? Which it almost certainly still is, if it ever was, which it most likely was haha how would an unopened/untapped vial get contaminated? If you're worried bake it at 250 degrees a few times... someone else can give better instructions on that

IIRC the oral bioavailability (of Primo Acetate) is something like 15-20%, but I also recall the few studies on that being almost impossible to dig up.

@OP, is this just one vial you’re concerned about or several vials. Cause 1 vial of Primo isn’t worth running. Me personally run Primo at a gram weekly.

Cage

Come man drink it and let's know what happens lmao !!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws