over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can young females take roaccutane?

maza

Newbies
Hey everyone.

I have a 16yo female family member who is getting bad acne on there face, she has been trying cream and pills and nothing works.I think roaccutane is a great drug and have had another young male family member use roaccutane with great results.

I totally undestand that if your pregnant or maybe trying to get pregnant women should not use roaccutane.

But in a 16yo girl who doesnt plan to have kids for 5 year, is it still safe to use for them? Im talking more here about the potential fetus problem/reproduction issues and not the other stuff like dry lip or high liver enzymes from the drug

My teenager is on Accutane at 40mg daily. It’s clearing up his facial acne nicely. He still has a long road to go, cause my insurance makes you follow weird protocols for them to foot the bill.

As to a female using it, I believe they mandate that she has to take some form of birth control, whether that be oral, vaginal, etc, plus an additional measure. Definitely do not want to get pregnant while using Accutane since birth defects are a GUARANTEE. Once she’s off the medication that issue is gone.

Cage

Used it in my teens and had severe GERD shortly after and have a damaged esophagus from it now.

Wouldn't recommend

Hey everyone.

I have a 16yo female family member who is getting bad acne on there face, she has been trying cream and pills and nothing works.I think roaccutane is a great drug and have had another young male family member use roaccutane with great results.

I totally undestand that if your pregnant or maybe trying to get pregnant women should not use roaccutane.

But in a 16yo girl who doesnt plan to have kids for 5 year, is it still safe to use for them? Im talking more here about the potential fetus problem/reproduction issues and not the other stuff like dry lip or high liver enzymes from the drug

Tazarotene cream is stronger and more effective than tretinoin and differin aka adapelene ( the topicals she was likely prescribed).

Accutane is very potent and can cause side effects in the brain. 16 yo brain is still in development. Accutane/isotretinoin builds up in the brain and tissues. Some people get severe psychiatric side effects.

Have her see a dermatologist or ask her PCP for tazarotene 0.1% cream. It's extremely potent and removing acne and will also boost collagen production/prevent wrinkles. It does what accutane does but on the skin. Same family of medications "retinoids" like retinol, accutane, tretinoin, etc. They are all types of Vitamin A.

You can also get this stuff online from the usual indian pharmacies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws