over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young uns in the gym

I had a guy ask me at a stoplight in my Jeep yesterday if I worked out. Mind you I just left the gym, shirt off pumped full of blood looking like a road map with firehose veins all over. I told him” I haven’t lifted since the 80,s I just eat right and stay in shape pushing lawn mowers and drive off lol

Iv had a few young kids ask me what I’m on.” I say what do you mean on? Like what turns me on? Young boys mostly”. That conversation is over. It’s been humor lately. I stopped telling people to get fucked or they are going to end up in the alley in the dumpster asking bullshit like that. And I assured them I’m a lot tougher than I look. People are generally uneducated tards with no manners or common sense. The biggest problem I think is no one gets their ass kicked these days to make them better people.

Man when kids ask about stuff to me I always ask how is the diet. They always never heard of it and don't bother with it. I ask them if they drive their car without gas to the gym. it gets a laugh and then I tell them that diet is everything and their eyes always glaze over like they go to their happy place. they tell me about some substance they are thinking about taking. So the convo is pointless

A lot of these kids are jumping right on Tren bc of tiktok/social media influencers. I go on there every now and then and all I see is 20 year old guys who look like Abercrombie models talking about their tren cycle with a huge following.

I had a guy ask me at a stoplight in my Jeep yesterday if I worked out. Mind you I just left the gym, shirt off pumped full of blood looking like a road map with firehose veins all over. I told him” I haven’t lifted since the 80,s I just eat right and stay in shape pushing lawn mowers and drive off lol
Ha!! I do the same. People ask if I lift. I respond push ups and pull ups every day. Which is true but of course there is more to it.
Most are looking for the short cut. I say keep lifting and be consistent. Then I compliment them on their build or say.. it looks like you have good genes so you'll respond well to consistency.

To be fair.. I took the short cut.. I remain on the short cut.. But Im committed to the daily grind of working out.. taking my mitigation meds..
Most just run a few cycles, then say fuck it.. then they are left depressed.. bald.. ball-less.. dysfunctional in every meaning of the word....
I went through the depression in my 20s(!!!) when I took deca and NEVER recovered.. but when I jumped back in my late 20s(early 30s) it was a WRAP.
I didnt lose all my hair until about 47.. But now I rock the bald look and still pull females.. But you have to be lean and muscular to pull it off.
Fat and bald.. not so much.

Damn lol. Although I feel like a stoplight is better than trying to strike up small talk at the gym...to serious lifters gym is the worst case for people to try and get attention.

My sister has a degree in behavior. Essentially she says people who do things for attention (small talk) is to give them as little possible if we want them to stop the undersired behavior.

Any convo or acknowledgement makes them more likely to come back for more.

on my morning runs, there is this guy in his 40s, who looks to have some type of leg deformity.. one leg longer than the other.
might have some other mental issues.. not sure..
anyway about a month ago, one day he stops to ask what my work out is like.. i said push ups.. pull ups.. etc.
he commented me on my build/arms and went on his way.
ever since then, i see him working out at the pull up bars EVERY morning.
he even had his shirt off today trying to flex a bit.. so sometimes you may inspire someone with a kind word and some encouragement.

for all i know runners from the local area are on their FB group complaining about this 'steroided out' guy who always asks about pace and distance.
i mean i dont bother people mid-run, but if it doesnt seem like a bother during a cool down, i may ask some questions.. i talk to both males/females.. so its
not on some freakn creeper shit..

Want a sure fire way to piss off weightlifter or bodybuilder off . . . just ask them if they workout or have ever workout . . . then duck.
I get that a lot, or you should probably go to the gym more. I just know everyday people are retarded.
It's about as bad as the guy that knows you've trained retrievers forever and he starts off with I had a lab once. I cringe at what's coming next everytime.

Damn lol. Although I feel like a stoplight is better than trying to strike up small talk at the gym...to serious lifters gym is the worst case for people to try and get attention.

My sister has a degree in behavior. Essentially she says people who do things for attention (small talk) is to give them as little possible if we want them to stop the undersired behavior.

Any convo or acknowledgement makes them more likely to come back for more.
People don’t approach me often. I look like a scary asshole. And they are correct to assume so lol but occasionally people do approach me. Even with my headphones on they walk up and I ignore them and they persist. Like how rude is that? Expect a guy to remove his headphones in the middle of a set…….mostly millennial types doing it. I just mostly continue to ignore them. Rude fuckers

I get that a lot, or you should probably go to the gym more. I just know everyday people are retarded.
It's about as bad as the guy that knows you've trained retrievers forever and he starts off with I had a lab once. I cringe at what's coming next everytime.
guys may feel differently about this one.. but the retard is at an all time high..
i see it out when im driving.. there is NO reason for traffic to be backed up on the freeway.
but it is because some clown is jerking off driving 55mph in the 'fast/passing' lane.
if only the passing lane was open, people could move around freely.
as it is, fuckers want to yap on the phone driving 40mph holding everyone up..

guys may feel differently about this one.. but the retard is at an all time high..
i see it out when im driving.. there is NO reason for traffic to be backed up on the freeway.
but it is because some clown is jerking off driving 55mph in the 'fast/passing' lane.
Agree you must live in the DFW area. My favorite is MF knowing it's merging so they swerve over into the lane ending trying to get two spots ahead. If they would file in line there would be no back up. Lol

Agree you must live in the DFW area. My favorite is MF knowing it's merging so they swerve over into the lane ending trying to get two spots ahead. If they would file in line there would be no back up. Lol
DFW and ATL are much better at obeying the rules of the 'passing' lane compared to where I live.
When I'm in San Diego or LA, no one is fucking around in the passing the lane. They are all going 80+
Ok.. done playing with PM for the day.. Time to lift and run!

:)

I whole heartedly agree. Iv been alive long enough to see this retard phenomenon develop. Common sense is now uncommon. Children raised by video games and taught nothing by their lazy selfish parents is the birthplace of this retard phenomenon. Now fellas we are stuck with it. There is no going back until it all burns to the ground and we can start over from scratch.

Ha!! I do the same. People ask if I lift. I respond push ups and pull ups every day. Which is true but of course there is more to it.
Most are looking for the short cut. I say keep lifting and be consistent. Then I compliment them on their build or say.. it looks like you have good genes so you'll respond well to consistency.

To be fair.. I took the short cut.. I remain on the short cut.. But Im committed to the daily grind of working out.. taking my mitigation meds..
Most just run a few cycles, then say fuck it.. then they are left depressed.. bald.. ball-less.. dysfunctional in every meaning of the word....
I went through the depression in my 20s(!!!) when I took deca and NEVER recovered.. but when I jumped back in my late 20s(early 30s) it was a WRAP.
I didnt lose all my hair until about 47.. But now I rock the bald look and still pull females.. But you have to be lean and muscular to pull it off.
Fat and bald.. not so much.
Not trying to be a dick but if you took the short cut, how can you be a dick to those possibly looking for the same short cut you took?

Not trying to be a dick but if you took the short cut, how can you be a dick to those possibly looking for the same short cut you took?
Well I know personally I’m pretty open about steroids to people my age. They are adults. But when young people ask me that’s where the line is drawn. I didn’t start using aas until I was 31 yrs old and had had already trained hard for 15 +years. I do not condone the use with teenagers and won’t help them permanently fuck themselves up. If they want to do that it won’t be from my advice. This is the big problem I encounter. Its guys that haven’t even made an attempt to try and grow muscle without it and don’t even look like they have worked out. No nutrition no training no discipline no dick. I don’t agree with that. I suggest the trt route to older guys all the time. But I’ll never condone it or even discuss these things with young guys. I know your question wasn’t directed at me but that’s my take on it. You don’t start the race at the finish line…..

I never once said I'm a dick to people.
I just don't discuss gear use with certain people. I just give them encouragement and comment on some good physical attributes.
There are some people where I'm open and just don't care that they know I use. It's OBVIOUS.
I have zero problems talking to people at the gym. It's just whether or not I feel like discussing gear use with random males.
For sure I don't discuss with females.
If someone says something about gear and I don't feel like flat out lying, I just say something about trt and hard work. But at the same time it's really no one's business what I do.
It's like asking some random guy who's obviously feminine if he takes it up the ass.
Not my business nor do I care. But you get my point.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws