over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young uns in the gym

Not really, 195lb-200lb shredded or in good condition - dosages are fine. But I’m assuming your response is based on how he looks overall, and I’m assuming he looks like shit. The reality is many people look like shit regardless of body weight or what/how much they take. It’s down to the individual.
Current dosage is also not really relevant, the majority of us experiment, take too much or too little and we figure it out as we go.

In comparison to how many people take stacks of 8-10 compounds at a time to get a blurry 4-6 pack competing in their first amateur show - I don’t think that cycle is anything crazy lol.

How many people have posted online about their cycles anonymously and supposedly never felt the need to take a single picture?

Unfortunately tiktok/Instagram has inspired a generation of abusive users and the more is better mentality is something every wannabe bodybuilder has had at one time.

It seems more trendy than ever because of social media; everybody goes to the gym and is interested in “fitness” or so it seems, discussion about steroids is now a topic amongst people who would have never usually been interested previously.

How we feel about any of it is entirely up to us, I don’t take it personally if some kid decides to run mega doses and finds out the hard way. It’s their choice and I respect it lol

The only thing I find absolutely cringe worthy is the tiktok/reels teenagers make about running cycles to “fight the demons inside” because they’ve broken up with their girlfriend of 2 months.

If I find myself taking it personally, I start to question what the fuck I am doing - do others now perceive every jacked guy or bodybuilder as this pathetic person or a stupid endeavour because of how many young kids post the most embarrassing gym content online?

It’s a stupid and weird thought process; most thoughts are negative in some way lol. That’s why a lot of people exercise, the more you move the less you think.

It’s best not to pay any attention whatsoever, if I pay people any mind it’s because I’m too deep in my own mind.

Finally I’m left wondering why you had to pull out a more recent lie of “TRT” - if you really feel so old, you should of stuck with the chicken broccoli and creatine excuse.

Next time this happens take the time to enjoy mind fucking the youth, “you’re on over a gram of gear? You’re lying, I’m only taking ZMA”

”hey man whachoo runnin”
we’re done here, fuck off
Yeah this shit has gotten way too out in the open honestly, and it’s a response to all the fake natty shit that was in BBing for a long time. Now everyone is expected to be “open” to everyone at all times or they’re seen as a piece of shit. And because of this these new kids think they have a right to just walk up to dudes and get a full breakdown of their cycle. What ever happened to respect, or privacy? Trying to get too far in a grown man’s own business

Yeah this shit has gotten way too out in the open honestly, and it’s a response to all the fake natty shit that was in BBing for a long time. Now everyone is expected to be “open” to everyone at all times or they’re seen as a piece of shit. And because of this these new kids think they have a right to just walk up to dudes and get a full breakdown of their cycle. What ever happened to respect, or privacy? Trying to get too far in a grown man’s own business
Goddamn right

Anytime someone asks me about supplements in public I tell them I'm big because I'm Samoan and I don't even workout.

One dude at the gym was persistent and said, "well if you don't workout, what are you doing right now lifting that weight?"

I told him I was trying to burn off all my ugly muscle by copying what he was doing, as that was obviously working for him.

Now I’m not old, but I’m no spring chicken anymore (36).

I was at the gym yesterday doing deadlift work and some fluff and pump. These 3 kids (maybe 22-25yrs) were benching.

you ever get that vibe when you KNOW someone is about to come talk to you, but you put your earbuds in and hoodie up trying to give off “leave me alone”……didn’t work.

One walks up to me, hey man….what’s the bands over the deadlift bar do? Soo I go about explaining accommodating resistance and all that bullshit. What’s funny in this conversation is that we both know that’s not the question he wants to ask.

So we chit chat between sets, and then it comes. “Hey man, what do you usually run?” I lie, I say, oh I’m just very liberal with my HRT dose. I don’t mind telling people what I do, but I’ve never seen this human before now.

So he says, yea, I’m on 750 test, and 600 deca, and yk-11.

In my mind I’m like Jesus Christ. (I have no idea how strong or effective yk-11 is, but I do believe it’s one of the more potent SARMS. Mind you, this guy is taller than me, so probably around 5’ 11”, and no way in hell he’s over 195lbs.

Thats a fuckton of gear for his size right? Or did I just get old and conservative?

Dose is where I intend to peak out at a 20 weeker (lightest I've been in many years - on purpose - and I still outweigh them by ~40lbs) but at least it makes sense, standard ratio, right compounds (assuming bulk), and not ludicrous except maybe more than needed for his size/experience. I have no clue on 3rd substance. Figure at least he/they have done some research or have guidance. Excessive almost certainly but not balls deep dumb. Actually gives me some hope that the tick tok/you tube generation isn't totally screwed. I've trained at home for nearly a decade with few exceptions so don't see the current state of things but they were never great. The term musclehead exists for a reason sadly.

Someone mentioned younger guys often not eating enough and this is often the case. Whether they blame the drugs/combo or "my program isn't working because I'm getting stronger at all movements but the scale hasn't moved in 6 weeks". They always tell you they eat a huge amount. Doesn't matter, if everything sucked and they ate enough, they'd still gain weight just mostly fat. No weight gain over a longer period is not enough food.

Some weirdo who was actually in his 50s and didn’t look like he trained asked me in a crowded elevator the other day if I took deca. He was one of the hired movers in my building that day and just flat out looked my direction and asked. Then he started saying how he uses it sometimes. Uncomfortable as heck.

Some weirdo who was actually in his 50s asked me in a crowded elevator the other day if I took deca. He was one of the hired movers in my building that day and just flat out looked my direction and asked.
😂 that’s oddly specific. Would love to know his thought logic on that one.

Anyone who ask me about gear in the gym gets the same answer- “just strict TRT therapy and diet.”

Last week I got- “what do you think about HCG… got a buddy running it.” Lol not sure which was worse- him thinking HCG was my secret or that his buddy was using it thinking it was the new Testosterone gym bro secret.

Hence I always answer with the strict TRT therapy answer. There’s no light at the end with most kids in the gym. I can honestly say I wasn’t like that in my 20’s.

Want a sure fire way to piss off weightlifter or bodybuilder off . . . just ask them if they workout or have ever workout . . . then duck.

I use a line from a Will Ferrel movie…

Basically running 1/2 a cup of AAS right now. And leave it at that….

Cage

NOTHING is worse than random kids or guys openly try to ask about gear in places. MIND BLOWING when someone does that to me.
If its 1 on 1, ill humor them and maybe chat it up without saying what i do....but if its in front of peoplle, i give them the dirtiest look or make them feel awkward as fuck.

Another insane one is someone trying to SELL YOU SHIT lol
I had a guy try to sell my GH deals in a gym before, telling me he could give me great deals for 1k for chinese growth. I laughed in his face.

NOTHING is worse than random kids or guys openly try to ask about gear in places. MIND BLOWING when someone does that to me.
If its 1 on 1, ill humor them and maybe chat it up without saying what i do....but if its in front of peoplle, i give them the dirtiest look or make them feel awkward as fuck.

Another insane one is someone trying to SELL YOU SHIT lol
I had a guy try to sell my GH deals in a gym before, telling me he could give me great deals for 1k for chinese growth. I laughed in his face.
Most big gyms have people like that selling fakes to unsuspecting noobs.

A few times when people I know like to talk approach me I'll escape in a hurry with these lines "sorry I'm starving gotta get out of here and get a meal in I'll catch up with you soon" "hey I'm feeling hypo, slin shot, gotta get done and get in carbs" "on my lunch break gotta get back to work I'll catch you on the weekend if I see you" knowing i wont be there. Not as honest as "fuck off I don't want to chit chat" but if the goal is to escape the conversation as possible this gets the job done.

eh....you may have gotten old and conservative. In my late 20s I think I was running a gram of test period as a base.

A couple years ago, a young 20something NCAA athlete asked me about starting a cycle.
I said don't do it.
I was honest.
I said once you start you'll be on for life.
Your hair may fall out. Your dick may not work.
You're in the prime of your life. Everythings working. Just stay consistent with your lifting.
The muscle will come naturally over time.
However If you're ready to make taking gear and mitigation meds for the rest of your life then go for it.
But if you're just trying to get ready for TJ spring break, don't do it.
Anyone who says, 'with proper PCT he can recover'... that's the exception and probably one of the biggest lies ever told.

Once the most jacked guy in the gym asks me about dbol...found it odd as he was way bigger than me lol...had no idea he was natural but quickly cought on he knew nothing about AAS

Recently we have a group of 3 teenagers who kinda hang loiter in the bathroom like it's a high school bathroom... sitting up on the sink...I was surprised they didn't pull out the vape

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws