over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone remember PGCL?

I never found another product that dried me out like it while still being full, way better than diuretics but it did cause a very sore ass from the violent shits. Not sure if I would still be brave enough to use it.

dang , now I really must find it. Hopefully I don’t have that side effect . Sounds like a good pre contest compound lol

no dude, sadly all that stuff is long gone.

sod disapeared from planet earth years ago. i have been checking with trusted sources in china for years to find it and im told its no longer made. the one we want at least. which is mn sod. you can find cu sod all day long but thats not the right one. even animal couldnt find it before he died and he was only one doing it. if anyone knows please hit me up.

the rest of that went with him.

im trying to figure it out for personal but due to logistics its impossible slow and i doubt we would ever offer it again. at least not with out years of personal testing. i personally ran all the other stuff for years before ever letting anyone else try it.

any possibilities of the resv or curcumin returning ?

apex alchemy carries transdermal versions of both of these however, I haven’t heard the positives that the injectables were reported to bring

Injectable laxative is all it was for me, WAY back in the day when I gave it a "shot". It was like instant "didarheata" (as my granddaughter calls it). Definitely lost weight though... lol Wasn't one of the main effects of pgcl was miscarriage in pregnant females?

Cloprostenol Sodium = PGCL?​

I’ve seen some vet grade online

I believe the vet pharma is known estrumate

why do you want pgcl?
the shitting thing is not a question or a maybe, pgf2a causes smooth muscle contractions, it can be used to induce labor. to the extent that women shoulndt even touch a btl of this shit.

from what i know pgcl was a bit different then pgf more sides less results.
pgf is one of the strangest drugs ive ever used but there a reason its not around. and im one of very few who used the cool version.

pgf is one of the strangest drugs ive ever used but there a reason its not around. and im one of very few who used the cool version.

Can you elaborate on this? Just curious

LOL this made me laugh... Got some of this well over 15 years ago but never actually tried it. There was literally no information about it anywhere and I wasn't about to put an unknown substance into my body. In retrospect, prob a wise decision, as I haven't heard "PGCL" since then.

Can you elaborate on this? Just curious

many years ago i tried some pgf2a in oil that was made by a friend. i have never seen that product in that for besides that one time. very few ppl used it. it was something i had looked into for quite a while with ideas on local growth and the details of what prostglandins do.

used it with another mystery compound and was blown away.
its not something most ppl can handle due to discomfort. you could avoid that by keeping the dose low but i was doing it as an experiment so i owed it to the maker to explore the idea to the fullest.

i have used all sorts of unknown and experimental shit, i would not recomend doing things that i have done. lol

Jordan Peters talks about his use of this somewhere in this podcast. Says he was doing small multi inj, 18 a day.

many years ago i tried some pgf2a in oil that was made by a friend. i have never seen that product in that for besides that one time. very few ppl used it. it was something i had looked into for quite a while with ideas on local growth and the details of what prostglandins do.

used it with another mystery compound and was blown away.
its not something most ppl can handle due to discomfort. you could avoid that by keeping the dose low but i was doing it as an experiment so i owed it to the maker to explore the idea to the fullest.

i have used all sorts of unknown and experimental shit, i would not recomend doing things that i have done. lol
Is that the one I sampled from tou with the pgf2a? It was very painful….but literally 24 hours a day my biceps were peaked and hard as rocks like I had just finished training them. They looked incredible. And I truly did keep about a half inch of permanent size from that bottle

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws