advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANyone split there TRT does in half every 3-4 days?

As far as where to sub q, in the belly fat or love handles is where I do it. Same for HCG. Supposedly studies have shown steadier levels and less estrogen issues from sub q injects.

I've had really achy joints lately (also getting over a cold so that could be part of it), but I'm wondering if the Adex is driving estrogen too low? I'm wondering if I even need it with the lower, more frequent doses. Guess we'll see in a month when I get bloodwork.

Ya lol
That's a simpler way to put it. Seen some people post some good labs doing eod shots with test. Something like 20mg eod gave constant labs about 800.

So what is the reason for pinning sub q? Easier, steadier levels with pinning more often?

I went sub q once a week which worked great. After about 3 months went sub q twice a week split in half. About 3 months later started doing sub q 5 day/week. Kind of trying Emeric's protocol except instead of 7 I'm doing only 5 since it's easier to split it that way backloading into a slin pin. d

Does anyone here take there TRT dose twice a week instead of once per week??

My Doc prescribed me 150mg per week and it always seems like the effect falls off after around the 4th day.

I am thinking of splitting the 150mg into two doses of 75mg every 3-4 days.

Estrogen is fine.

Any input appreciated.

50mg test cyp eod...

I prefer once a week so i am not having to deal with it ed. I have been pinning for a long time and still hate it

Yep, I pin 100mg 2x per week (Monday morning and Thursday evening). I tried a few different schedules. I just seem to feel best at 100 2x per week. This keeps the T levels pretty steady but I do have to donate blood every 2-3 months to keep the hemo in check.

I also pin 2x/wk split into 80mg doses, monday and thursday. I started this way after doing research about more frequent pins nullifying some of the "ups and downs" you get when pinning 1x per week or every other week.

Things seem to be going pretty well, although my estro was a bit high after getting bloods 6 weeks in. Been experimenting trying to find a good dose of exemestane, finding 12.5mg the day of or day after shooting seems to help. I will say, driving estrogen too low made my joints, specifically my bad shoulder, hurt like HELL I could barely put on a jacket. That was my mistake for taking the full 25mg of exemestane ED for a week when that much was definitely not called for on a TRT dose of test.

Last edited:
I definitely agree with 2x/week dosing! I've done subQ and like it, but lately have just been going 1/2" 29g slin into the muscle. Depth of IM injections doesn't matter as long as you get past the fascia.

I prefer once a week so i am not having to deal with it ed. I have been pinning for a long time and still hate it

Ya I switch to once a week occasionally. Pinning gets old for sure

pinning is like squats, pretend you like it even if you don't!

I also pin 2x/wk split into 80mg doses, monday and thursday. I started this way after doing research about more frequent pins nullifying some of the "ups and downs" you get when pinning 1x per week or every other week.

Things seem to be going pretty well, although my estro was a bit high after getting bloods 6 weeks in. Been experimenting trying to find a good dose of exemestane, finding 12.5mg the day of or day after shooting seems to help. I will say, driving estrogen too low made my joints, specifically my bad shoulder, hurt like HELL I could barely put on a jacket. That was my mistake for taking the full 25mg of exemestane ED for a week when that much was definitely not called for on a TRT dose of test.

Remember halflife of exemestane in males is only 9 hours, after 12 hours, E2 inhibition has peaked and E2 levels start to climb. I would do 1/8th tab ED, you will need a pill splitter and an exacto knife!

~40mg E3D. Works out to be ~90mg per week.

i do 25 mg test e daily with 28 ga slin pin awesome results feel great every day

How do you keep oil from leaking out, if shooting ED with slin pin in such small amounts.

Yep, I pin 100mg 2x per week (Monday morning and Thursday evening). I tried a few different schedules. I just seem to feel best at 100 2x per week. This keeps the T levels pretty steady but I do have to donate blood every 2-3 months to keep the hemo in check.

200mg/wk seems like a high dose for trt. what do blood test levels come back at on that dose? any probs with estrogen? thanks.

Sub Q

I've been on TRT for about 3 years now. After about a year in had real problems with E that caused issues with libido. I ended up taking 2 months off to let everything clear from the body. Now I pin sub q every day - very smaill amounts. I find that pinning smaller amounts is easier for me and it doesn't mess up my E. I don't do any HCG or anti-E. My libido is better than ever!!!

I'm using Test E and pin 2 times a week. I started doing this early on, so I can't say for sure if it makes a big difference, but it makes sense on paper.... If I could post a picture if I could figure out how to clear out my attachment space. I also use a slin pin and do a shallow IM. It isn't that big of a deal, I usually try to do something like Wed night / Sun morn.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear