over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone try karboload?

aminoman74

Banned
I'm going to try some out with my skin for a intra drink and wondered how you liked it and how was the flavors?.

karboload is the shit. I like watermelon. its the only carb i use around my workout. 24 bucks for over 4 pounds aint bad. And I can take in 100 grams or more during a workout without feeling bloated or sick

Thanks for the response guys.

doesn't taste as good as karbolyn but it's alright

Karbolyn is so sweet tasting that I have to put a lot more water in it but still tasting amazing. Karboload sour Apple taste really good also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Yea every flavor tastes great. I use it intra workout for slin and post workout if no slin

I LOVE karboload! Watermelon and plain are the only ones I've tried but I have a very sensitive stomach and can easily get this down intra and post workout.

Recently I switched to HBCDs and Matt Porter's Muscle Intrusion from TN (has HBCDs) as my carb source and that is incredible for recovery. No GI distress at all and has really kept me in the groove for Am training sessions.

Either one is great, you can't go wrong.

Tasted almost like waxy maize to me. Didn't like it as much as Karbolyn.

I am using Gaspari Glycofuse. Love it. Not as heavy as Karbolyn, tastes great. Mixes easy too. Try it.

Been using it for a while, love it.

Any opinions on Glycomyx by Southland Performance? I incorporated this as my pre workout carb source in place of my normal carb meal (usually sweet potatoe). If time/drinkability is a concern, it seems to be useful there.

Not a fan of the starchy, chalky like consistency you get with mixes based on waxy maize and such.

Been using it for a while, love it.

Shelby, have you also used HBCDs? If anyone could provide a objective comparison it would be you, but I have not noticed a difference between HBCDs and Karboload with regards to recovery and muscle soreness...

For me karboload and karbalyn other than taste do the same.

HBGC vs above carbs.

I mix my pre/inta/post in 1/2 gallon of water 100g carbs plus 40g EAA. Start sipping on it 20min before workout. With HBGC I fell my muscles fuller by the time im at the gym. Karbalyn I feel after first working set.

Karbalyn I look leaner next day but gassy the night after workout.
HBGC no digestive issues but watery the next day.

50g/50g mix best of both worlds

Shelby, have you also used HBCDs? If anyone could provide a objective comparison it would be you, but I have not noticed a difference between HBCDs and Karboload with regards to recovery and muscle soreness...

Haven't tried them. They cost what, 2-3 times more than Karboload? It's just a carb.... haha... I've got other things I'd like to spend my money on.

Haven't tried them. They cost what, 2-3 times more than Karboload? It's just a carb.... haha... I've got other things I'd like to spend my money on.

True story...both are high molecular weight carbs and offer essentially the same thing (rapid gastric emptying) so I guess the only advantage one would have over the other is if one had digestive issues with a particular product.

Thanks Shelby. Oh, and great radio show yesterday. Really enjoying hearing the thoughts of you and John.

Boom game over. When Shelby says something it's a done deal lol.

Sadly I missed the radio show yesterday...have to go find it so I can listen to it :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity