over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apathy in the Workplace

tarbaby2000

Registered
To start, I have alot of experience in the medical field, so I consider myself pretty aclimated to things that most people may consider disgusting, though I am often suprised.
This is just a short depiction of what happened to me last week.
I made an appointment with a new eurologist to have standard blood tests, but primarily to check my testosterone levels. Being the initial appointment, he performed a typical exam of 'my area'. Even in a medical setting, I do find it a bit uncomfortable to have another male fondle my junk, but something was different. I noticed that as the doctor withdrew from his exam, he was not wearing any exam gloves....this really started to bother me. I started to wonder if he didnt think it necessary to wear gloves with me..how many other guys had he bare fisted today and no amount of hand sanitizer would make this right!
I mean, it wasnt like a homophobic moment or anything, it was just a matter of cleanliness I guess. I mean would this bother other people like it did me? Has anything like that happened to anyone else? Other that this, the physician seemed great. Was otherwise perfectly professional and a good guy. At what point in ones career do they just stop caring about these things. Thoughts...comments.???

A male doctor examined me without gloves when I was in college, I thought it was extremely strange too.
I dropped into the university hospital because I had a sinus infection, and he thought he would thoroughly examine me at at the same time.... which I also found odd because I only went there for a specific illness.

Did you bother to ask the Doctor about his lack of exam gloves? I can see older docs becoming apathetic but they shouldn't ignore basic procedures. If he's careless in this regard then he might be in other areas and I would look for another doctor. You should voice your concern though and if he disregards your request then it's a good indication that he'll disregard your opinion entirely and isn't worth seeing.

Other that this, the physician seemed great. Was otherwise perfectly professional and a good guy. At what point in ones career do they just stop caring about these things. Thoughts...comments.???

Other than putting your life at risk he seemed perfectly professional..... FUCK THAT, the man should lose both his medical license and his hand.

Strike that please, it was a bit harsh. He should get to choose which one he loses.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws