over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Appetite suppressant

This might seem like a copout, but here's my two cents.

You quit drinking and smoking. You need to celebrate that, not rush off to try and fix the next personal challenge. Get yourself some GH, increase your fasted cardio in the morning and lay off any appetite suppressants that will ultimately just make you want to smoke and drink again.

Trust me, this is coming from someone who drank and smoked for years.

GH will do wondersfor the body if you have a crazy appetite. It won't suppress your appetite, but it will help protect you from some of the effects of having an insane appetite. If it were any other situation, I'd give you the "just eat right" kind of conversation. But quitting smoking and drinking is a HUUUGE accomplishment and you need to be giving yourself some freedom here for a while. Pat yourself on the back, get yourself 5-10 kits of GH and add a little cardio in the mornings, and enjoy something delicious to eat. 6 months from now, if you follow my advice, you'll look great and you won't have clawed your eyes out from appetite suppressants and all that nonsense.

Last edited:
I've been sober 3 years, but tobacco free only a month or so, and it was Copenhagen, not cigs, so really didn't anticipate the hunger to go bonko, but it did. I've also decided not to date for a year post divorce #2, so lack of vagina damn sure ain't helping, i need to re-think that one:banghead::D

Oh, and thanks discohornet:cool:

I read some of your log on this product and from your response to it, I have a suspicion the product is spiked with an undisclosed pharmaceutical. The list of ingredients don't show anything that would be significantly anorexic. And spiked products are not uncommon.

Like what???

Gentlemen, i'm trying to burn off some fat, but my appetite is off the chain. Since i quit putting alcohol in my body, i've had a b!tch of a sweet tooth as well, and since i dropped tobacco, i've been hungry non stop!

Anyone have any experience with something that suppresses appetite, that's not a addictive stimulant? I don't really tolerate stims of any type, so that kills clen...

thanks

Without some type of stimulant effect your options are limited. Will power is the 1st step. Mind over food.

I've been sober 3 years, but tobacco free only a month or so, and it was Copenhagen, not cigs, so really didn't anticipate the hunger to go bonko, but it did. I've also decided not to date for a year post divorce #2, so lack of vagina damn sure ain't helping, i need to re-think that one:banghead::D

Oh, and thanks discohornet:cool:

I've been sober for three years also. One time I stopped vagina for a week and it almost drove me to drink.

I've been sober for three years also. One time I stopped vagina for a week and it almost drove me to drink.

That's the power of the va-jay-jay Q, can get you to do shit you don't wanna do 100% of the time!!

I read some of your log on this product and from your response to it, I have a suspicion the product is spiked with an undisclosed pharmaceutical. The list of ingredients don't show anything that would be significantly anorexic. And spiked products are not uncommon.

That's a pretty big accusation to make, what would make you make that claim and what evidence do you have to support it??

Ive found that 5g each of BCAAs, Alanine, and Glutamine btw meals helps with appetite suppression and muscle retention.

Also, x1000 on the DAs like bromo and caber cutting it down. those are a great short term solution imo

:cool:

i do gotta re-think this... maybe a midget, they don't count

Miss Q or anyone else who has used the Ultra Burn,

If you have a scheduled carb up day, cheat day, etc scheduled do you skip that day's dosage? Or do you just power through it? I read a few more reviews that this is powerful stuff...I would hate to have my 2 double Whoppers and fries in front of me and no appetite to eat them. lol

There are some great all natural (and cheap) appetite suppresants you could try, try some lemon juice in a warm glass of water, same goes for apple cider vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Or you could combine the 3 ingredients in one glass.

I try to have one 1/2 glass of warm water with lemon first thing in the morning and some apple cider vinegar in warm water later in the day, sometimes with cayenne mixed in, and my skin looks better and it does curb the appetite a bit, nothing like ephedrine hcl but for a natural non stim it helps.

Apples I find very good and for some reason green tea which I only just discovered.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I realize this isn't exactly what you're asking, but try filling up with veggies, and drinking hot tea or coffee between meals. Coffee (decaff after a few cups of real if you drink a lot) with a little splenda and unsweetened almond milk can go a long way towards satisfying the urge for something sweet and filling you up.

This is a very good answer^^^I notice that I stay full longer when I eat more foods with good fats in it. Also chia seed is a good source of fiber and also ya can add to about anything and will help fill you up for a longer period of time. Hot green tea is what My nutritionist recommended to me when I got hungry at night time preparing for a show.Add some lemon to it to increase the anti oxidants by 5x and ya got something good for ya.Also strong mint sugar free chewing gum will help sweet cravings.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws