over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arginine+Reservatrol= 2x the gains

GoneForever

Banned
So this guy I know seems to know a lot about all the otc supps,etc.. he said that whenever you drink pump drinks or no2 boosters,etc.. there is an enzyme your body naturally produces which doesnt allow the full absorption of arginine and you really only get about 1/2 the no2 output you think your getting. Anyway, apparantly he says that reservatrol actually blocks the bodys enzyme from blocking the no2 and your gains are 2x as good as if you didnt take it. I've never heard this but maybe some of you have. He said most people will find that "red cell" will give them a better pump than any brand they try b/c it has reservatrol in its pump mix. Just wondering your thoughts?

INTERESTING

Sounds like its worth a try.

I don't think it's exclusive to reservatrol, any grape seed extract will enhance the effects of arginine products.

Anyway, apparantly he says that reservatrol actually blocks the bodys enzyme from blocking the no2 and your gains are 2x as good as if you didnt take it.

That's assuming NO products cause "gains" in the first place.

What are your thoughts on NO products ???

I use Vassive NO by Optimum Nutrition, cause I get it free with my sponsorship...I guess I do find that it helps with my pumps and gets me more focused...Im not sure about growth though...I guess anything that helps with the pump and help cause more growth...????

chris

What are your thoughts on NO products ???

I use Vassive NO by Optimum Nutrition, cause I get it free with my sponsorship...I guess I do find that it helps with my pumps and gets me more focused...Im not sure about growth though...I guess anything that helps with the pump and help cause more growth...????

chris

Pump products do nothing to directly increase growth(not anabolic, high levels of arginine will actually DECREASE test levels in natural athletes). They will however increase endurance and allow you to go harder during workouts which could lead to more gains provided all your other shit is in a row. Most NO products have creatine in them to produce "gains." Grape seed extract and reveratrol will help amplify pump products. BOth are great supps to take to maintain healthly blood pressure and high quality of life.

All i know is no2 drinks do exactly what they say. May not be that big on muscle growth,recovery,etc.. but they will pump the shit outta whatever bodypart your working and your pump will last at least 2hrs longer than it normally does. I love the stuff. Very healthy imo. Nothing wrong with constant vaso dialaiton imo.

the RESERVATROL will be good for you anyway and not real expensive. I do like NO2 during off cycle time.
alin why are you ever having "off cycle time" dude??? lol

hey bro ygm ...not the normal email though the other one.. in regards to letters from the PIGZ ...like a month ago actually ... but its cool i know yoru busy, but if you could it would be awesome for you to check that bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear