advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Schwarzenegger Training 2013 (short clip)

Bro

Banned
Mr Olympia comeback?:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdh351Y7wxQ&feature=player_embedded]Arnold Schwarzenegger Training / 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

I think he's training for the new 2014 Conan movie (The Legend of Conan).

Last edited:
You mean in all these years, no one has yet told Arnold that pulldowns behind the neck like that are bad for the rotator cuffs? Lol.

Where is the grotto with the half naked women

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I like how they tried to give it a hardcore vibe but the place was waaaaay to freaking nice to even come close to anything "hardcore"

haha. Thats what Planet Fitness will look like someday!:eek:

If they did I would actually visit it couple of times to relax. Those purple and yellow fucking colors with loud alarms about other being "loud"...that place is ugly and annoying.

Well it may not be Gold's Venice from the 70'and 80"S but you don't have to look too closely to see that fire still burns in this man!!

Jeez, he can't even do the Arnie faces anymore. Botox is a helluva drug.

Lol someone should tell that pussy to use free weights and get off the machines.....

Still a big fan :headbang::headbang:

Watching a legend age is sad. That is all.

Why? He's not in a wheel chair...He's not Fat and out of shape...The fact that he is still training now is commendable! I would be horrified if he was actually trying to get into the shape he was in as a younger man. The fact that he was able to walk away from competitive bodybuilding and realize that all of that was over and he wouldn't be able to keep up a physique like that for the rest of his life shows some honest forward thinking!!

I'm not a fan of his personally (his character...after getting the housekeeper pregnant and lying about it for all these years), BUT he'll always be the King of Bodybuilding!!

he still my jesus

I think he's probably a little gutted how much better Stallone looks compared to him.

I can't stand him either. I used to look up to him until I learned more about him. The only reason he won the Olympia titles was because of his charisma. Olivia was way better.

Why? He's not in a wheel chair...He's not Fat and out of shape...The fact that he is still training now is commendable! I would be horrified if he was actually trying to get into the shape he was in as a younger man. The fact that he was able to walk away from competitive bodybuilding and realize that all of that was over and he wouldn't be able to keep up a physique like that for the rest of his life shows some honest forward thinking!!

I'm not a fan of his personally (his character...after getting the housekeeper pregnant and lying about it for all these years), BUT he'll always be the King of Bodybuilding!!

He actually didn't keep his physique looking like that after his bbing career. He looked pretty bad for awhile a few years back. If you google pics of him from a few years back you can see for yourself. However, I have always admired Arnold for what he has done for bbing.

His worst pictures are the ones after heart surgery.

He's been on fair shape most of the time.

His worst pictures are the ones after heart surgery.

He's been on fair shape most of the time.

Exactly. You have to laugh when guys online are criticising how he had let things go (threads were all over the place at that time), like he should be jacked in his 60's. God forbid he got abit fat after a major heart surgery and having a very stressful and demanding job.

I am not the biggest fan of his character and not just due to the maid thing. But he is a legend in bodybuilding and has inspired more bb's than anyone else. I actually saw some recent pics and he is looking great... can't find them though.

Got to add Commando was on last night :D... that is pretty much the ideal male physique imo.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity