over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin dosage on TRT

sub7percent

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
So my last few labs came back around 1200 total test 350 free test and 70-90 estradiol. I asked the doctor for aromasin and he scripted me 25mg EOD. I'm going to start a little lower and see where my E falls out on my next lab.

Now I know that Aromasin has a short half life, but I am not sure whether the short half life makes a difference when it comes to stable estrogen levels. For example, if I want to take 6.25mg per day can I just take the 25mg every 4 days and get the same effect? The reason I ask is because the tablets are tiny and they aren't scored.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that 25mg eod would be way too much. 10mg eod should do the trick.

Dosing a suicidal Aromatase inhibitor like Aromasin infrequently like e4d will still keep you Estrogen levels fairly stable. There will be moderate fluctuations of Estrogen but if dosed correctly, they will stay withing the normal range at all times. Still, ed or eod dosing would be preferred. Some trusted UGL offer 10mg dosed tablets.

If u can't cut the tablets since its tiny and decide to take 25mg EOD, make sure you do a blood work in about 2 weeks again coz ur E2 levels are going to come down to the lower levels. And if you see its in range where you want it to be, from then adjust your dosage and maintain the levels. I personally like E2 levels between 26-30pg/ml. I wish it stays at 29 forever like right now. I am feeling so good. Good luck dialing in your levels. Update how it goes.

aromasin completely de-activates the enzyme and your body must create new aromatase enzyme, which takes time. So, just going by the half-life is not the best way to take aromasin. You can take 2x/week, 3x week or ED, total weekly dosage is what is important.

You have to be very vigilant with e2 control since you can be in range and slowly slide out of range. This recently happened to me, in range for about 6 months then slowly sliding out of range until 1 year later have extremely low e2 reading.

Controlling estrogen is one of the shittiest parts about TRT imo because it is so damn tricky and there are so many moving parts.

So my last few labs came back around 1200 total test 350 free test and 70-90 estradiol. I asked the doctor for aromasin and he scripted me 25mg EOD. I'm going to start a little lower and see where my E falls out on my next lab.

Now I know that Aromasin has a short half life, but I am not sure whether the short half life makes a difference when it comes to stable estrogen levels. For example, if I want to take 6.25mg per day can I just take the 25mg every 4 days and get the same effect? The reason I ask is because the tablets are tiny and they aren't scored.

Thanks.

Hi sub7percent...how about picking up some liquid Aromasin? For me, it's easier to "dial" it in. Or if your intent in using tablets, most stores carry a pill cutter that cuts the pill fairly in two....just a thought.
Take care.
MS

how many times do you pin per week? test E ?

i would just look for Test E's peak and pop 12.5mg aromasin at that time.

im lucky , my estrogen stays in range at 300mg test e per week

Guys, thanks for all your replies. Much appreciated.

I pin 60mg cyp M/W/F.

Unfortunately in my state I can't just go and get bloodwork whenever I want, so when I am blasting I basically have to wing it based on how I feel and once I come off and cruise I get bloodwork which is about 4x per year.

I hear some of you with UGL and liquid products. However if I can get away with not having to dose frequently then I would prefer to use the AI I get straight from he pharmacy and dose twice per week or so.

I'll post up when I get bloodwork again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828