over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attacked by a Pit Bull

Sorry to hear. It's all about the owner. So many scumbags in this world

I have nothing positive to say about the bred. All of these Pit-Bull types just refuse to get the obvious. {Pit-Bull} is a breed of dog Genetically Engineered to be a vicious animal to fight in the dog fighting Pits to the death. And not breed for anything else. Not as a companion,or family pet.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: DumbASSES are just playing with a loaded gun,with the safety of all other pets and their own children

I don't know what you are talking about. I trust my dog more than I would trust any human. I take him to the dog parks to swim and play with his tennis ball and I've never had a problem with him and other dogs. I trust him around my 6 month old baby.
My 16 pound chihuahua was attacked by a Pit at the dog park a couple of weeks back. I've since learned that dog parks are not a good place for dogs. They are a breeding ground for illnesses and you never know what kind of OWNER shows up. Dex, is doing much better now.
hey I'm really sorry what happend to your dog, I hope Dex gets better soon. and yeah you never know what kind of people show up at the dog parks, I always keep my dog away from other dogs that show signs of agression. Last year a dog came up to me and jumped and bit me on the nose, I got so pissed off that I told the owners that if their dog came close to me again I was going to kill him, they did not say anything or did anything to the dog, not even an apology to me.

Attachments

• DSC01049.JPG
    DSC01049.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC01039.JPG
    DSC01039.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 380
  • DSC01344.JPG
    DSC01344.JPG
    250.2 KB · Views: 410
  • 20120826_110406.jpg
    20120826_110406.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 13,272
Last edited:
I don't know what you are talking about. I trust my dog more than I would trust any human. I take him to the dog parks to swim and play with his tennis ball and I've never had a problem with him and other dogs. I trust him around my 6 month old baby.

hey I'm really sorry what happend to your dog, I hope Dex gets better soon. and yeah you never know what kind of people show up at the dog parks, I always keep my dog away from other dogs that show signs of agression. Last year a dog came up to me and jumped and bit me on the nose, I got so pissed off that I told the owners that if their dog came close to me again I was going to kill him, they did not say anything or did anything to the dog, not even an apology to me.

You have a great looking dog, don't get me wrong. And I would have no problem being around the dog if you were there too, but, I would not spend anytime around him if you were not there. Not trying to offend you thats just how I feel, it probably wouldve been different had I never been bit to begin with.

Im so glad to hear your dog is ok after that attack. Thats about as bad a situation as a little dog could get into. I dont know that I wouldve let the pitbull owner walk out of that park. dogs are family to us. but obviously not to some people

You have a great looking dog, don't get me wrong. And I would have no problem being around the dog if you were there too, but, I would not spend anytime around him if you were not there. Not trying to offend you thats just how I feel, it probably wouldve been different had I never been bit to begin with.

lol, Yeah I know what you are saying. I wouldn't either if I did not know the dog.

lol, Yeah I know what you are saying. I wouldn't either if I did not know the dog.

Looked like a boxer in one of those pics, is that yours too? My whole family seems to be slowly switching to only boxers... they're cool dogs, just definitely have a very unique personality

I have nothing positive to say about the bred. All of these Pit-Bull types just refuse to get the obvious. {Pit-Bull} is a breed of dog Genetically Engineered to be a vicious animal to fight in the dog fighting Pits to the death. And not breed for anything else. Not as a companion,or family pet.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: DumbASSES are just playing with a loaded gun,with the safety of all other pets and their own children

Dumbest comment that could ever be made. I've been around 30+ pits in my life and have NEVER been bitten. My dogs have NEVER been bitten by one either. I've been bitten by 4 dogs in my life and not one of them was over 25lbs. My neighbor has one and it is a great dog. You may have had a bad experience or you are getting your info from the media. If the latter is the case, why are you on this site, steroids will rot you from the inside! BTW, every pit I've been around had fantastic owners. There is no such thing as a bad dog, just shitty owners

If you breed a dog to be mean, over time all of the dogs in that breed will be mean. Now I don't want to offend anyone either, I know many people that own pitbulls and their dogs would never hurt them because they raised them from when they were pups, but when it comes to people that weren't there since they were pups or that you brought in, they are prone to attack. They bred them to fight and as junkyard dogs to protect places, and thats what they'll do.

You are just as much of an idiot as the news people who report on these stories!!! So German Shepherds are guaranteed to attack because that's what they were bred for, right? Just because people fight with pits doesn't mean they were bred to fight. Huskies too I presume. You are talking right out of your ass because you probably had a bad experience. Please stop putting your opinion off as fact, it makes you look like an idiot. Do some homework on dog breeds before you bash them. Not tv/media research either, read a book!

BEAUTIFUL dogs man!!! I have a neighbor that had 3 dogs, a beagle a lab and a pit. I was walking down the street one day and guess which dog ran at me barking and gnashing his teeth....... the beagle. The lab stood there and could've cared less, the pit looked at me and could care less, while the beagle barked, gnashed his teeth and ran at me. Yeah, pits are just terrible! :banghead: I've NEVER met a bad pit, just shitty owners (not pit owners either)

Looked like a boxer in one of those pics, is that yours too? My whole family seems to be slowly switching to only boxers... they're cool dogs, just definitely have a very unique personality

no the boxer was trying to get my dogs ball! lol and the other white dog kept licking my dogs face lol

[ QUOTE=47yearoldman;1493068]I have nothing positive to say about the bred. All of these Pit-Bull types just refuse to get the obvious. {Pit-Bull} is a breed of dog Genetically Engineered to be a vicious animal to fight in the dog fighting Pits to the death. And not breed for anything else. Not as a companion,or family pet.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: DumbASSES are just playing with a loaded gun,with the safety of all other pets and their own children[/QUOTE]

They were never meant to fight "to death".

That is until ghetto youth started fighting them.

Used to be a sport where the dogs were treated like champs; win or lose.

Last edited:
My problem with most pitt owners...is that they get them because they think it makes them look tough...a dick extension of sorts...

Pitt owners deny all you want blah blah.

Not many will admit it but let's get real...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Some of you Pitt owners seem to be of low iq and not understand the concept of selective breeding and averages. Obviously not every one... is gonna attack...but I'm gonna take my chances on a golden being a nicer dog...save the stories of the golden that killed children :rolleyes:

Why would breeders be able to get traits like herding ability and intelligence in say herding breeds and border collies but ppl who want ed to breed aggression etc...were totally inept according to some of you who seem to believe and act like Pitts were bred to be lap dogs. Let's get real none of the Pitt owners would this breed if they had the Rep and appearance traits of a lab or other Nice breed...disregard for pitt rescue folks...they seem to have their heart in right place "...

Some real geniuses in this thread.

Some of you Pitt owners seem to be of low iq and not understand the concept of selective breeding and averages. Obviously not every one... is gonna attack...but I'm gonna take my chances on a golden being a nicer dog...save the stories of the golden that killed children :rolleyes:

Why would breeders be able to get traits like herding ability and intelligence in say herding breeds and border collies but ppl who want ed to breed aggression etc...were totally inept according to some of you who seem to believe and act like Pitts were bred to be lap dogs. Let's get real none of the Pitt owners would this breed if they had the Rep and appearance traits of a lab or other Nice breed...disregard for pitt rescue folks...they seem to have their heart in right place "...

my dog is in my lap right now:) by the way I like all breeds of dogs, I don't hate on any dog breed. Why did I get a pitbull, well my friend that is something you will never understand. anyways this thread is not about my dog. take a chill pill and go to sleep or get laid or something, if you have something else to say to me just PM me ok bud.

Last edited:
I agree 100%

You can't talk simple facts to someone who does not have the I.Q. to even grasp it or even remotely understand simple Genetic Science. Like :lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:Said DUMBASSES

Line breeding is really what destroys the temperment of this breed, regardless of what you "think" it is, that is it. When you "keep it in the family", what do you think is going to happen with the mental aspect of a breed, pit or not? Line breeding has seemed to affect some on this very thread.

Selective breeding? They selectively breed dogs to get a certain height, stockiness, color etc So please explain why German Shepherds don't attack people as much as pits. I mean, for all intensive purposes, their bloodline was mixed with wolfs in the 50's. That would be close to 100 generations of this blood mixing around. Akitas, Huskies, Malamutes, all have some type of wolf in them. Why aren't the news stations reporting on all the attacks by them? Why aren't they trying to be eradicated? Oh yeah, they don't line breed these dogs and train them to fight. This all goes back to the OWNERS. Buy a pit from the ghetto, you are taking your chances. Buy one from a reputable breeder, you have a great companion for life. BTW, GSD, Rotties, Dobermans, Huskies, Akitas, Chows etc weren't meant to be lap dogs either..... what's your point?

These dogs are meant to protect people, animals and property. What is wrong with that? Golden retrievers are wonderful dogs, I'm sure there are some that have garbage owners and turn out bad. But here's the issue at hand, you all have classified an entire breed as "bad". More people are bitten by other dogs (mainly smaller) rather than pit bulls. BUT, you never hear these stories. Why? Oh yes, pits genetically have a very strong bite grip and often their jaws lock once biting has occurred. Is that the fault of theirs? Of course not. Pit bulls cause more damage than other dogs, that is why they get such a bad name. I am not a pit bull owner, as a matter of fact have never owned one. But I have been around tons of them and never been bitten.

Your arguments on the Pit Bull breed are mute. They carry no merit in the real world. You take isolated incidents and pertain it to the entire breed. That's like saying all black people are inherently criminals because you saw 10 different news stories about black men beating someone up. Poor parenting? Probably. But some people are justt "off". Same thing applies to dogs

My pit is the nicest, most lovable dog Ive ever had.

But I will never take him to a dog park because I dont trust some of these other morons and their dogs.

Glad to hear your dog is okay OP

My problem with most pitt owners...is that they get them because they think it makes them look tough...a dick extension of sorts...

Pitt owners deny all you want blah blah.

Not many will admit it but let's get real...

My dick length is just fine.

My girl and I foster dogs to help them out and prevent them from being put to death in kill shelters.

We rescued this pit last march and have fallen in love with him. So we adopted him ourselves.

Attachments

• koda.jpg
    koda.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 98
after 30+ years of owning dogs. and several thousand hours at off leash parks i have found that dogs in general have a definite tendency to follow what they were traditionally bread for. now a good owner can dissuade their dog from following it's natural instincts but the owner needs to be on guard to make sure the dogs behavior follows the pattern he wants the dog to follow. hounds bark when they smell some thing. setters, pointers run fence lines and brush piles looking for game. police choose german sherpards for a reason they have a good guarding and biting instinct. herding dogs love to keep things in a circle etc. and crappy owners will let a dog do as it pleases. i don't belive in blaming the breed for doing what is normal for them or trying to ban them. but when i see a teens/early twenty year old male come into a park and the dog has a large spiked collar on i know it is probably good for me to keep my distance. as one of them is tough and the other wishes he was.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws