over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BA %

jerseystepup

Registered
As i slowly am trying to learn more about AAS and the make up of them, ive come accross something i can't really find the answer too..

I read somewhere on the net (could be totally wrong) that on AVG. labs use 3-5% BA to dissolve cyp at 250 mg's... So say i have Test Enanthate thats 400mg/ml and its 2% BA... what am i looking at as far as the rest of the solution... I hope this makes sense... What do you guys have to teach me?

hmm, While I haven't tried cypionate, enanthate @ 250 mg/ml does not require BA to dissolve into oil. The BA is used to provide a Bacteriostatic solution and as such should be used in the .9-2% range.

While BA has solvent properties it generally gets sucked into the muscle far quicker than the oil/hormone and if it is what you are using to keep a powder stable in solution (solvent) then it will likely crash in the muscle and cause you discomfort.

BA is used a Bacteriostatic Agent. BB on the other hand is used as a solvent.

For enanthate @ 250 mg/ml I generally just use 1-2% BA. Someone will likely jump in with regard to the specifics of cyp.

For enanthate @ 250 mg/ml I generally just use 1-2% BA. Someone will likely jump in with regard to the specifics of cyp.
1.5 %
I do both the same.

So would you say 2% BA is on the low side for test at 400 mg/ml?? Im just curious as to ultimatly what ill be putting in my body... Back in the day i used the old T-400 and it hurt like a bitchhhhh... but im not sure the %'s of that blend.

2% BA would be fine. You will want to add BB @ 20% or use EO if 400mg concentration is your goal.

Last edited:
WTF do people worry about having gear so concentrated? its not worth the pain youll have to endure. Even if youre using 1g/week of test, thats only 5cc/wk if its 200mg/ml. Just do 2 weekly injects of 2 1/2 ccs. I just dont understand it. Even if youre doing another 1g of other AAS, thats just 2 more injects. Much rather do more injections and be pain free than do one and be crippled.

here use this as a guide..cant go wrong...see attached

and listen to mald...you not getting 400mg without crippling yourself using ba and bb

Attachments

• cemcalc.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 37
WTF do people worry about having gear so concentrated? its not worth the pain youll have to endure. Even if youre using 1g/week of test, thats only 5cc/wk if its 200mg/ml. Just do 2 weekly injects of 2 1/2 ccs. I just dont understand it. Even if youre doing another 1g of other AAS, thats just 2 more injects. Much rather do more injections and be pain free than do one and be crippled.

I'm not trying to make my own gear bro, I just picked up some test from a reputable board sponsor thats 400 mg/ml and as per reviews is apparently painless... and im just trying to learn how these things work...

I'm not trying to make my own gear bro, I just picked up some test from a reputable board sponsor thats 400 mg/ml and as per reviews is apparently painless... and im just trying to learn how these things work...

I wasnt trying to give you a hard time really. I didnt think you were making your own, but my question is why did you buy it? Why not get something a traditional 200-250mg/ml? There is absolutely no reason IMO to be going that high. I have yet to see or produce any mixture that is that high in concentration that didnt cause some degree of pain. now if you were an advanced user and on like 3g/week of drugs then it might begin to make some sense because of the sheer volume youd have to inject, but even then I would go higher volume over something like this. I guess its just something that you have to learn on your own. Maybe im wrong, maybe someone out there has some magic mixture that wont cause pain, but I know ive seen plenty of guys in tears using just plain old 250mg/ml gear. If some of these underground places cant produce that painless then how the hell are they going to manage 400 mg/ml.

I wasnt trying to give you a hard time really. I didnt think you were making your own, but my question is why did you buy it? Why not get something a traditional 200-250mg/ml? There is absolutely no reason IMO to be going that high. I have yet to see or produce any mixture that is that high in concentration that didnt cause some degree of pain. now if you were an advanced user and on like 3g/week of drugs then it might begin to make some sense because of the sheer volume youd have to inject, but even then I would go higher volume over something like this. I guess its just something that you have to learn on your own. Maybe im wrong, maybe someone out there has some magic mixture that wont cause pain, but I know ive seen plenty of guys in tears using just plain old 250mg/ml gear. If some of these underground places cant produce that painless then how the hell are they going to manage 400 mg/ml.

Yea i agree with what your saying man... I was already ordering from a reputable source on this board, and i saw he had the 400 mg/ml enanthate on sale... then i began to research, and a few well known members here where running trial runs of his gear in a few threads and loved it and said it was painless... so i figured why not give it a go...

At the same time we all know everyones body reacts difft... Hell the original QV enanthate back in the day used to CRIPPLE me at 250 mg's... i guess ill find out soon enough :D

I could be wrong but im guessing most people buy the high dosed gear out of the sheer economy of it. Think about it. a 10ml bottle of T-400 is priced at or just slightly above the same volume of t-250. to save money it makes sence to buy the higher dosed product. Now, dont get me wrong im not saying its a good idea or a bad idea. But its not too hard to imagine someone thinking along these lines.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131