over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE water based vs oil based

hanquin

Registered
I've never used TNE before but am looking to try it out. Only thing I'm wondering what the difference is between the water based vs oil. Aside from the possibility of water based being grainy, having to sake it up and the pip associated with it ate there any added benefits to either or? Also wondering if water based needs refrigeration. Thanks

Contamination would be the biggest difference with water vs oil. I used test suspension from Steris back in the day. Biggest problem was it would sometimes clog and also stung like a bitch. Simple fix was to buffer with steris b12. Used Jurox back in the day which was a nightmare clog fest so I mixed with oil base AAS making a nice emulsion and smooth injection. Early forms of TNE were stinky and painful but today's formulations are relatively painless and smooth. I used Univet suspension back in the day with mixed reviews but stopped using it after reading a post by Big A about how alot of it going around was faked so stopped messing with it since I wasn't sure what was in it.

I definitely stayed drier on water based test than longer oil esters

I've never used TNE before but am looking to try it out. Only thing I'm wondering what the difference is between the water based vs oil. Aside from the possibility of water based being grainy, having to sake it up and the pip associated with it ate there any added benefits to either or? Also wondering if water based needs refrigeration. Thanks
As @luki7788 stated, in theory there should be no difference, but his observation that water based being slightly faster acting is common. That said, it's not a significantly long time with oil based.

Also, as stated, there is less water retention with water based. I forget the book but that effect was documented back over 30 years ago. If I remember the book I'll post it. Hypothetically, oil based should have the same effect, but I'm not certain if that is the case.

And there's the clogging of needles. It seems to be an effect of larger crystals in the water based versions. Supposedly, crystals are further nowadays micronized and therefore not nearly as much of a problem.

Prefer water. The needle clog is a manufacturing issue. I can make it myself and it’ll go through a 30g without issue every time at 50mg/ml. Good luck finding that ready for purchase, so just stick w oil. It’s easier to make so there’s less chance of a brewer fucking it up

Contamination would be the biggest difference with water vs oil. I used test suspension from Steris back in the day. Biggest problem was it would sometimes clog and also stung like a bitch. Simple fix was to buffer with steris b12. Used Jurox back in the day which was a nightmare clog fest so I mixed with oil base AAS making a nice emulsion and smooth injection. Early forms of TNE were stinky and painful but today's formulations are relatively painless and smooth. I used Univet suspension back in the day with mixed reviews but stopped using it after reading a post by Big A about how alot of it going around was faked so stopped messing with it since I wasn't sure what was in it.
god the jurox was awful with clogging...so was the denkall aquatest. i remember pushing so hard on the plunger i thought i was going to break it.

YMMV, but my issue with the water based suspensions (test and winny) was that after using for a while and rotating sites, etc, there still would often be some residual "hardness" at injection site, making shots tougher. I guess this is from crystallization in the muscle itself? I didn't get that issue with the oil based test no ester.

i dont remember any real differences in actual use.
i used oil much more then water as its easier to mix other aas into it.
water is its own shot.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner