over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MCT oil based testosterone

rollerghost

Registered
Newbies
Do you think it has any effect on distribution/half-life of the testosterone if it is MCT oil preparation? Any experience? There is at least one product called Syntholan Technologies that I've come across that uses MCT oil in its testosterone enanthate. Haven't seen before. Does it possibly make it more rapid acting and/or shorter acting? Does it cause higher peak value for T and makes it lower faster than normally or does not affect it's metabolism at all?

I'm curious as well, I've read here it's actually pretty common to use MCT oil. I think some say it makes it "faster." But if it lingers around longer perhaps not. I'm pretty sure I've read that MCT is actually metabolised fairly quickly compared to other oils.

i would imagine that the effect on peak concentration and half life are there, but not as crucial as for example the ester itself.
MCT is a very thin oil. I guess it distributes faster and therefore the peak con and half life are a bit shorter than for example castor.
The impact should be relative small though. i switch between sesame and mct cypionate regularely and feel no difference, but i inject ed, so probably i am a bad example

Oil will have an impact as if effects release from the depot. Consider nebido is in thick castor oil for a reason.

So I'd say yes but I'd also say don't overthink this because it's one variable of many and not too impactful in isolation. We've discussed here in the last year the raw data that is processed into the gospel precise 5 day or whatever for your compound halflives... huge variation. Factors like which muscle, injection depth, blood flow, activity level of individual and specific muscle on that individual ALL impact this. Even same person, same muscle, will vary. That raw data is all over the place and the single number is totally false precision. Not saying don't use it as a guideline but your own individual injections will be all over the map so just don't sweat this too much unless you are purposely seeking out an extreme.

safflower was a great oil before mct, both seem to release pretty fast. not much different then water. used tne in water and oils long enough either way to notice a difference and rather then oil being more user friendly cant say i noticed much.

safflower was a great oil before mct, both seem to release pretty fast. not much different then water. used tne in water and oils long enough either way to notice a difference and rather then oil being more user friendly cant say i noticed much.
Same as LK3 stated, no noticeable difference other than as he said "more user friendly".

Reactions: LK3

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity