advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Backstage first show with overall winner took second seem legit?

There was a pro photo guy up close with a better camera and lens but my friend took these from the side with a regular camera.

In that last pic it shows how deceiving photos can be. It looks like the guy on the left hardly lifts at all, which obviously isn't the case.

Well he managed to get himself banned here so I'm thinking attitude towards judges did him in...

Did you just do the recent show in Hilo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will have to get yourself banned to ask him, try being an asshole to OTH and he will help you travel to the land of the banned and you can talk to Mr Maui :p

Ehhhh.... I'll pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D smart gorilla.. like coco ;) I love how sluggy said he got beat by an oompa loompa lol..

Actually in all fairness from what I saw, he did look better than the winner, but judges talk and that could of been his downfall...

Well he managed to get himself banned here so I'm thinking attitude towards judges did him in...

MrMaui was banned because he was here under a different name (ikite103) previously and was banned!

Wasn't ikite that guy that was talking trash to everyone before. Said he lived on a boat in Hawaii or something doing a tourist thing for work?

Wasn't ikite that guy that was talking trash to everyone before. Said he lived on a boat in Hawaii or something doing a tourist thing for work?

Yep. lol He shaved and trimmed his hair and beard.

Nice catch Bio ;) and really cool of you to let us know why.

Haha! I knew I recognized him... dude was a clown. He'll back I'm sure. different name but same story blah blah blah. Strange behavior for a grown ass man.

Yep. lol He shaved and trimmed his hair and beard.

Nice catch Bio ;) and really cool of you to let us know why.

I can't really take credit...Another member tipped me off...Thank you, I appreciate the help! The person can chime in if they want...Trust me, it's not easy trying to monitor every thread on this forum! LOL!!

ikite103/MrMaui isn't too bright...Come on here, post photos, bash people, get banned...Then come back here with a different identity, post photos again (with a trimmed beard) and think nobody will notice...Wow!

He was the better poser and presenter he had done over 40 shows and had more charisma but I thought this was bodybuilding not interpretive dance.

posing isn't to be underestimated. Often times you see two guys side by side before and after and one is clearly in better condition but the other guy just had better posing, better stage presence, better color, better ability to hide his flaws, uses the other guys flaws to his advantage.

Haha! I knew I recognized him... dude was a clown. He'll back I'm sure. different name but same story blah blah blah. Strange behavior for a grown ass man.

If any of you suspect he's back, let me know! If he posts photos again, it should be pretty easy! LOL!!

MrMaui is all over GetBig, every person on there fights w/ him 24x7. Hilarious.

bhanks

index.php

He could use some calves, I know calves have a lot to do with genetics but fuck can't step on stage and expect to win with that. JMHO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131