over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Baldnazi...

kandaandm

Registered
What happened to Bald Nazi

He used to post alot....haven't seen him around lately....

Well he grew his hair out long and became a born again Christian . So his new name would be (Long haired Christian) not so much Bald nazi hope that helps.

yeah thats about as likely as happening as you dropping weight and beating REA out in a figure competition.. lol

later,

GJ

Was wondering myself.

his home board-
**broken link removed**

It has to do with me, Chemgrowth and Mr. Huge. He needed a break from the boards. He doesn't like me much.

naw....

BigBoyJ said:
It has to do with me, Chemgrowth and Mr. Huge. He needed a break from the boards. He doesn't like me much.

naw..... im sure hes lurking.. he has other things going on in his life other then the boards.. you and I BBJ not so much so... he was upset with Chem for lil bit but Im sure he is over that. As for me BN and I always got a long there was just a bit of a misunderstanding in which Im pretty sure we took care.

You on the other hand BBJ..not even your trouble making ass would be the cause of BN to stay away. He has a lot more on his plate in his real life which he's focusing on right now. I wish him the best and even though he dont like your ass you should too. lol..this is all in good fun

No offense...to you BBJ

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
Mr.Huge said:
naw..... im sure hes lurking.. he has other things going on in his life other then the boards.. you and I BBJ not so much so... he was upset with Chem for lil bit but Im sure he is over that. As for me BN and I always got a long there was just a bit of a misunderstanding in which Im pretty sure we took care.

You on the other hand BBJ..not even your trouble making ass would be the cause of BN to stay away. He has a lot more on his plate in his real life which he's focusing on right now. I wish him the best and even though he dont like your ass you should too. lol..this is all in good fun

No offense...to you BBJ

Mr.Huge

My ass has never caused anyone any trouble. It's my fingers that cause the problems. Here's what it looks like when I type with my ass:

]9mmqd]munoonv'aiponhrnhop-'0;.l9jn76hbgvf4cd3x

taking a break.... that's the last he told us... he's not even on the UG anymore

Last I heard he married a choclate colored nubian princess and converted to Judism. Then tey both joined the Peace Corp and moved to Iraq to help rebuild.

ANGEL

Well he grew his hair out long and became a born again Christian . So his new name would be (Long haired Christian) not so much Bald nazi hope that helps.

yeah thats about as likely as happening as you dropping weight and beating REA out in a figure competition.. lol

My ass has never caused anyone any trouble. It's my fingers that cause the problems. Here's what it looks like when I type with my ass:

Last I heard he married a choclate colored nubian princess and converted to Judism. Then tey both joined the Peace Corp and moved to Iraq to help rebuild.

LMAO!

holy shit this is funny. This thread has to be bumped. BN would shit if he read this LMFAO

He posted that he was taking a break from all the boards after standing down from the UG.

And I don't think it was just cos of any drama or whatever, and I wouldn't know cos I don't keep up with goss (nor would ever think CG would ever foster any), I think he just had a lot on. I've taken a break from time to time - and in all honesty, it really is a healthy thing to do at times.

He;s a good guy, hope he comes back soon. IronMike
:(
PS - I remember I had an internet argument soooooo many years ago when BN first came on the UG with his own unique views and ways. Thought I could put him in his place, but he kept his cool and expressed his point well, and I accepted he was as entitled to his thoughts as anyone.

IronMike said:
PS - I remember I had an internet argument soooooo many years ago when BN first came on the UG with his own unique views and ways. Thought I could put him in his place, but he kept his cool and expressed his point well, and I accepted he was as entitled to his thoughts as anyone.

Yeah, but no one has ever faced a more annoying flame war opponent than me. I could make Satan pray that I'd shut up. I'm a real pain in the ass sometimes...at least I was.

Baldman!

I still talk with him now and then in email..
Its been a few weeks though, Great guy imo and I hope all is good with him.

BigBoyJ said:
Yeah, but no one has ever faced a more annoying flame war opponent than me. I could make Satan pray that I'd shut up. I'm a real pain in the ass sometimes...at least I was.

SCREW U BBJ!!!!!!! I dont care who u are im bigger and badder and il kick ur ass, dont test me boy!!!!!!!

:D LOL

rAJJIN said:
I still talk with him now and then in email..
Its been a few weeks though, Great guy imo and I hope all is good with him.

Tell him I said "g'day" please mate, I'd appreciate that. IronMike

BigBoyJ said:

So what if I'm Satan? hehehe Just jokes. :p

Take care. IronMike

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear