over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BASEBALL SUPENAS (SP)

balplayer

Banned
march 17 some of the best players that have played are having to go in front of congress and anwer questions on steriod use. this is so wrong and out of control that i just had to post this and say whats on my mind about the situation. firstly, as a professional athlete you are subjected to publuc scrutiny and that just part of any public figures life. but you dont have to answer questions reguarding your personal life and for the powers that be think they do and its wrong and has nothing to do about sports. what are they going to do when they get their answers? erase athletic history? bulshit.

this is much deeper than what it appears. pro sports is a dream for most and if that dream is taken down a notch by some big mouth saying he broke all his records in sports cause of drugs than that dream is not worth as much to average joe anymore. then they want to know why and get mad and want answers. the players have a 5th amendment right to not answer any questions and i think they should exercise that right and tell the old farts and theives in congress to shove it up their asses.

I am so over talking about steroids. I wish i could just do my cycles in peace and talk to yall about it over the internet. Now all i hear on tv is Bonds is a cheater, teens and drugs, baseball this and baseball that. Within the past week there have been 3 or 4 bust locally all of which were good bros.

The shit is getting old.

E

It is not just baseball players. Hatchet job in the making

**broken link removed**

(part of article)

Taylor Hooton, a cousin of former major leaguer Burt Hooten, was 17 when he hanged himself on July 15, 2003, and his parents think the suicide was due to depression that followed Taylor's end of steroid use. Rob Garibaldi, who played for the University of Southern California, was 24 when he shot himself on Oct. 1, 2002, and his parents also think his death was related to steroids.

"I believe it is important for the committee to hear from medical experts and impacted families on the scope of the steroid problem nationwide," Davis said.

Three medical experts also were added: Dr. Gary Wadler of the World Anti-Doping Agency, Dr. Nora Volkow of the National Institutes of Health and Dr. Kirk Brower of the University of Michigan Medical School.

Last edited:
A FUKN MEN

Big Ed said:
I am so over talking about steroids. I wish i could just do my cycles in peace and talk to yall about it over the internet. Now all i hear on tv is Bonds is a cheater, teens and drugs, baseball this and baseball that. Within the past week there have been 3 or 4 bust locally all of which were good bros.

The shit is getting old.

E

done with this, and I am not understanding why they have to go up there and say anything, is there a blood test in 1998 that prooves that Sammy and Mark showed positive, why does one worthless POS who wrote a book to try and make some $ word require these athletes to go on stand and talk about what some shit head wrote about? These are all allegations, can I write a book and state that some moron i saw use something and they have to go on stand. Im sick of this SHIT thats all it is, go do something productive and stop fukn worry bout this shit!!!
gooey

This article sums it up nicely

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/canepa/20050309-9999-1s9canepa.html

UNION-TRIBUNE
March 9, 2005

The House of Representatives should get on with the business of representing, whatever that is, and forget about jumping into fights it can't win. The muddled now are meddling in baseball's steroid issue.

At last, our planet has a chance to be saved.

Meanwhile, servicemen and servicewomen are giving their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. Terror remains a constant shadow. The budget deficit once again has morphed into an unmanageable monster. AIDS continues as a rampant serial killer. The price of gasoline is reaching the point where grooms soon will slip fuel cans on their brides' fingers. North Korea and Iran are threatening to nuke-up, if they aren't already. Killers and pushers and dopers and wife-beaters and sexual predators run free while dangers to our freedom such as Martha Stewart do time in the jug. And yet, what do our congresspeople in Washington have time for? Baseball. And its steroid scandal.......

see link for full story

I would tell Congress to f*ck off if I were one of the players. It's amazing that this seems to be any sort of priority to our lawmakers.

Some guys said it nice-these fat old farts in congress need to fuck themselves and shove their rightous additude up their ass. How dare they spend one minute on this issue when there are so many more important problems that were mentioned in this thread?
Its all about political grandstanding-the general public now thinks steroids are
horrible, and so the politicians are jumping on that perception as if they were saving the world. This issue has been dragged to hell and back-enough is enough! Baseball has done its part, as is their option, and made new rules and testing. What more is to be occomplished by beating this to death? And where does congress get off intefering with baseball and its participants
as if they run the sport?
Baseball officials need to take a stand at this point and tell these fat fuck politicians to worry about real world problems. And since when did a simple unfounded accusation (by disgruntled ex-athele Canseco) become a right to put men on trail under oath in front of congress? Where is due process? Are
the accusers doomed to be burned at the stake, like the witch trials? Thats what this, and this country has become-a police state where the citizens have no rights, any accusation can result in a complete loss of right under our now useless constitution?
Oh its for the kids, I forgot. Well if your going to use that lame argument-first
ban violence, sex, profanity from the media; and then outlaw killers like cigarattes and alcohol. Then I'll listen to the argument that the 'kids' issue really means something here. :mad:

Guys.. its the hottest thing right now.. and these a$$hole, snow-job artists are basically jumping on the bandwagon to show the ignorant public that they are proactive and the "care" about the wellbeing of our children. The depression thing really cracks me up... I live in a neighborhood with a ton of children.. ranging from the ages of 4 to 14.. then few smartassed teens... sprinkled here and there..

The thing that gets me is that about half of these kids are on some kind of anti-depressant or ADD or ADHD drug. I mean... what the F*ck???!!! I dont know about you all.. but when I was a kid.. we didnt have all these "disorders" and drugs that combat them!!!! And being depressed every once in awhile let me know that life can sometimes be rough.. and things didnt always go my way! Basically it made me who I am today... and I feel Im a pretty decent human being. Its disturbing me to find that in a few years,, 7 out of 10 kids will be on some kind of anti- whatever disorder drug..

But steroids are so dangerous!

Congress allows drug companies to advertise anti-depressant drugs on tv, magazines.. etc. The ad will read or tell you "tell your doctor" TELL MY DOCTOR??? Used to be your Doctor told you.... if you tell your doctor you need a drug.. and he prescribes them to you.. doesnt that make him a ..... drug-dealer?

But here it is in a nutshell.. The government doesnt want you to do drugs..... they want you to do THEIR drugs!

more ranting....

Ever notice that steroids or steroid like substances.. and even supplements can be attacked by the FDA or doctors? Im telling you... that if Squibb, Pfizer, Merck decided that they wanted to really get into the steroid game.. and they paid off the FDA and government officials.. it would be legal. But taxing the citizens is more lucrative to the DEA and government.. Its all about money... if its profitable to sell it..

Remember.. if your depressed about yourself.. and have a dim outlook of yourself.. you can go tell your doctor that you need Paxil... so your not depressed anymore.. mind control...

you dont need steroids or go to the gym or get in shape and take care of yourself.. because strong bodies reap strong minds.. and vice versa.. weak minds can just take a pill and be fooled.. and weak minded people can be easily led .. strong willed people cannot...

Dont get me wrong.. there are people out there that do need Paxil... because of chemical imbalances.. im not shooting at them..

good post taz.... I wish there was something that we could all do to fight for a common goal. Im not talking about emails and all that bs that we do once and a while.

this is great...

now canceco wants immunity if goes on stand. He wants everyone else to burn at the stake cept him? Look under low life scum and find canceco. Giambi agreed that he would go on stan dbut he would only talk bout himself, theres a man!!! and a considerate one too.
gooey

Yes Giambi has the rep of being a really good guy, so thats cool and typical.
Canceco can rot in hell. He should be prosecuted in the same manner as they are trying to hang Victor Conte-he did the same damn thing, maybe worse. He brags he introduced gear to all these athletes and did their injections and all-how the hell is he getting off scot-free while some gym guy with 100 dbol or a bottle of test rots in jail? The athlete in a sport where gear use is banned (olympics/major team sports) should pay the ultimate price, not the gym rat-the laws were adopted primarily because of them! :mad:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws