advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Basic Q about peps and GH/IGF serum tests...

Fiebru1119

Newbies
New here, have spent months researching peps and I keep going back and forth. Out of all of the forums I have joined to read up on this material this seems like the most objective and professional (no pun intended) I've come across so I present my question here.. if someone could educate me because I feel like I'm missing something...

1. How are chemically synthesized peps biologically active? (ie sure you can sequence the pep and create an amino acid "chain" analogous to the bare-bones structure of the protein, but that has no bearing on tertiary or quaternary structure - it would be a jumbled cord of randomly associating amino acid residues with no predictable or useable receptor-ligand interaction.. implying I'd be throwing $$ in the toilet by buying anything not made via plasmid or vector recombination...)

2. How are you guys getting serum GH and IGF tests done without an MD order? Only lab I have found in my area willing to do is "anylabtestnow". Any others I should look into? For reference their lab tests run $275 for a GH/IGF panel.. not cost effective to just "try" out a $100 combo of ghrp2/cjc1295 or bottle of DES...

I am coming from a standpoint of a BS in Micro/Molecular Biology and a PharmD degree. If there is something blatantly obvious that I am missing I apologize.. like everyone else, just looking to find a less expensive alternative to US pharma hGH with the benefits of an endogenous product.

I have no idea.. But what I do know is peptides work. I had labs done last week and my igf came back at 415 on 8mg cjc dac.. They are posted a few threads down..

Cjc was made by a pharm company in canada named ConjuChem Biotechnologies Inc. Might can use that info and go from there.. a lot of peptides are RX drugs some places.. like sermorelin cjc etc..

you cant prove DES on a lab test..

CJC and ghrp you can.. go to privatemdlabs.. I got both tests two weeks ago for around 100 bucks..

now i will just be getting the igf because the gh is irrelevant.

I have no idea.. But what I do know is peptides work. I had labs done last week and my igf came back at 415 on 8mg cjc dac.. They are posted a few threads down..

Cjc was made by a pharm company in canada named ConjuChem Biotechnologies Inc. Might can use that info and go from there.. a lot of peptides are RX drugs some places.. like sermorelin cjc etc..

you cant prove DES on a lab test..

CJC and ghrp you can.. go to privatemdlabs.. I got both tests two weeks ago for around 100 bucks..

now i will just be getting the igf because the gh is irrelevant.

Thank you for the response. I suppose Q#1 was more for curiousity's sake.. perhaps the peptdies (ghrp/ghrh) are small enough to not have significant need for tert/quart structure interactions at the receptor site. The biggest red flag to me is how 1mg of DES/LR3 can cost a measly $75 at many "pep stores" that claim >95% purity, yet research grade, recombinant (e.coli) HPLC tested IGF will go for $300+ for 100mcg.

Cauthen96, I did see your post and am curious.. after reading 56 pages of alpha's post on his lab results and work using various ghrp/ghrh combinations, I thought the consensus was pituitary GH bleed was not desirable..?

Looked up locations on privatemdlabs.. and have a facility 2 minutes from my house. At this price point it's worth a shot to try out one of the sponsored labs in this forum and reports back with some results.

Cauthen96, for a ghrp2/cjc1295 no-DAC I should pin and have a blood draw within 30-40min yes?

Last edited:
Thank you for the response. I suppose Q#1 was more for curiousity's sake.. perhaps the peptdies (ghrp/ghrh) are small enough to not have significant need for tert/quart structure interactions at the receptor site. The biggest red flag to me is how 1mg of DES/LR3 can cost a measly $75 at many "pep stores" that claim >95% purity, yet research grade, recombinant (e.coli) HPLC tested IGF will go for $300+ for 100mcg.

Cauthen96, I did see your post and am curious.. after reading 56 pages of alpha's post on his lab results and work using various ghrp/ghrh combinations, I thought the consensus was pituitary GH bleed was not desirable..?

Looked up locations on privatemdlabs.. and have a facility 2 minutes from my house. At this price point it's worth a shot to try out one of the sponsored labs in this forum and reports back with some results.

Cauthen96, for a ghrp2/cjc1295 no-DAC I should pin and have a blood draw within 30-40min yes?

I have seen tests from the 30-40 min mark come back really high.. like in the 30s high..so that would be beating a dead horse.. i think it would benefit the community more if you tried 15 min or 60 min so we will know how long and how strong the pulse is..

And as far as the "bleed" im not sure why it has such a bad rep.. im no biochemist so i just go by how i feel.. i have all the sides..cts, edema, deep sleep.. and im growing like a weed while eating 6000 cals a day of pure shit.. i couldnt gain fat right now if i tried..

For me high dose dac, mk677, and folli have me the biggest leanest i have ever been!

I have seen tests from the 30-40 min mark come back really high.. like in the 30s high..so that would be beating a dead horse.. i think it would benefit the community more if you tried 15 min or 60 min so we will know how long and how strong the pulse is..

And as far as the "bleed" im not sure why it has such a bad rep.. im no biochemist so i just go by how i feel.. i have all the sides..cts, edema, deep sleep.. and im growing like a weed while eating 6000 cals a day of pure shit.. i couldnt gain fat right now if i tried..

For me high dose dac, mk677, and folli have me the biggest leanest i have ever been!

Ok I'll consider that then, literally pin in the parking lot and go in for a draw (assuming 10-20 min of wait) or push the 60-90min .. my initial reasoning for thinking 30-40min is to see whether or not it was bunk. But like you said.. lots of folks having legitimate elevations in serum levels so let's just try to see how wide/long the peak is. Will report back when products are in, thanks for the info.

Ok I'll consider that then, literally pin in the parking lot and go in for a draw (assuming 10-20 min of wait) or push the 60-90min .. my initial reasoning for thinking 30-40min is to see whether or not it was bunk. But like you said.. lots of folks having legitimate elevations in serum levels so let's just try to see how wide/long the peak is. Will report back when products are in, thanks for the info.

Im looking forward to your results!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner