over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Before and After Progress Pics

Pharm_Fed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
The before pics were taken around christmas last year, basically the same way I looked before starting my IGF cycle this year. Hadn't worked out in a while obviously. Weight was about 162-163 lbs.

Picture3-1.png

Picture2-5.png

After pics were taken this past weekend, no pump or anything. Weight is about 196-198 lbs. I am waiting on my Clen to get here to get a little leaner for the summer and for my honeymoon coming up. I know I'm still tiny compared to most of you guys, but 30+ lbs in ~5 months all natural isn't too bad I guess. Right now I'm thinking I'll keep building up a good foundation and keep my diet clean and hopefully this winter I will be ready for my first AAS cycle to put on some serious weight.

One question, as you can probably see in the pics, my chest is still really uneven. I don't know if they are different sizes or just different shapes or what. I thought my left pec looks bigger but my fiance thinks the right one looks bigger so I dunno. Any suggestions on how to even them out would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0752_2.jpg

IMG_0799_2.jpg

IMG_0808_2.jpg

IMG_0820_2.png

IMG_0811_2.png

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with MC's IGF. I think it helped a great deal. You can find my **broken link removed**

Curious why you would choose to use what most would describe as an "advanced level" drug for bodybuilding prior to even trying a simple safe cycle. Site injections of IGF sounded better to you?

Curious why you would choose to use what most would describe as an "advanced level" drug for bodybuilding prior to even trying a simple safe cycle. Site injections of IGF sounded better to you?

I'm not sure I understand you correctly so if this doesn't answer your question I apologize. From what I had read when I made my decision, IGF sounded like a much "gentler" supplement to use. Not really any sides, no PCT required, etc. Not to mention when I began I did not know of this website and had no source for any AAS, so that was a factor as well.

I also figured that if I was going to do an AAS cycle later, it would make more sense to do the IGF first to promote the hyperplasia so when running the AAS there would be more cells to grow and mature.

If I am mistaken could you please explain why? I figured IGF was a good way to get my feet wet as far as "advanced supplements" were concerned. If not, I'm always ready to learn. Educate me :)

i think he went the safer route to be honest ive never heard of igf making anyone hypo enough to kill you like slin, and he didnt hinder his natty test levels.

i think he went the safer route to be honest ive never heard of igf making anyone hypo enough to kill you like slin, and he didnt hinder his natty test levels.

Thanks bro, that's what I thought too. I always made sure to keep my carbs high and kept a Coke around just in case I started to feel hypo, which never happened.

First of all congrats on the changes! You made some very good progress so far. As far as using the clen before the honeymoon.. Beware, some people can't get it up on clen, so I would stop it a good week before. The effects last about 36 hours.

Albuterol is a much shorter acting compound therefore you can stop the effects much sooner with cessation of use.

As far as everything else, it sounds reasonable, but hear what the others have to say.

First of all congrats on the changes! You made some very good progress so far. As far as using the clen before the honeymoon.. Beware, some people can't get it up on clen, so I would stop it a good week before. The effects last about 36 hours.

Albuterol is a much shorter acting compound therefore you can stop the effects much sooner with cessation of use.

As far as everything else, it sounds reasonable, but hear what the others have to say.

Well, the wedding is July 25 so I still have a couple months to lean up and then stop the Clen so I should be all good there.

What are you referring to when you say "everything else" sounds reasonable?

Thanks for the kind words.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity