over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Benefit using Humanofort

Edit: answered my own question.

Last edited:
Which site or discount code enables me to buy emetics the cheapest?

OK guys, great news! Humanotropin will now be available at Phil's TotalNutritionRX! They will have the LOWEST PRICE on the net!

Hahaha

Put ur current pic up fat ass, then let's see how many people want to work with u. Ur USA title was a long time ago. Time to move on fat boy.

Missy when you see me at the gym come up to me and I'll rearrange your make up for you ya schmoe

Repost on missy.

Last edited:
Been taking 300mg/day for a couple weeks now and have noticed absolutely nothing. Maybe I'm not taking enough but I figured I should have gotten something out of it. Perhaps it just doesn't work on me.

Well

Been taking 300mg/day for a couple weeks now and have noticed absolutely nothing. Maybe I'm not taking enough but I figured I should have gotten something out of it. Perhaps it just doesn't work on me.

If your cortisol and IGF-1 levels are normal you are not going to feel the growth factors or protective agents. You don't feel vitamins or anti oxidants right away.

If your cortisol and IGF-1 levels are normal you are not going to feel the growth factors or protective agents. You don't feel vitamins or anti oxidants right away.

True, you're right. I read other people say it relieves anxiety and whatnot, and that they felt it within days. No such luck for me, my anxiety seemed to get worse during the period I've been taking it. I'm not trying to slam your product btw, I'll finish off the bottle and see if I feel any benefit from it

Well

True, you're right. I read other people say it relieves anxiety and whatnot, and that they felt it within days. No such luck for me, my anxiety seemed to get worse during the period I've been taking it. I'm not trying to slam your product btw, I'll finish off the bottle and see if I feel any benefit from it

This is not an anti depressant or anti anxiety med.

This is not an anti depressant or anti anxiety med.

I know, and I'm not using it as such, nor do I need one. I just read that one of the benefits of Humanofort was reduced anxiety and improved mood. Maybe it was other members who were posting that and not something it does "officially". But it was just an example. Like I said I'll finish off the bottle still. I just thought I'd be getting some noticeable results from it like other members have said. Maybe I will if I use it longer. But we'll see

I know, and I'm not using it as such, nor do I need one. I just read that one of the benefits of Humanofort was reduced anxiety and improved mood. Maybe it was other members who were posting that and not something it does "officially". But it was just an example. Like I said I'll finish off the bottle still. I just thought I'd be getting some noticeable results from it like other members have said. Maybe I will if I use it longer. But we'll see

How bout sleep?

Ak

Big up to Phil & Total Nutrition. I've been using humanofort for the past 6 months and it is absolutely the best supplements I have tried. I was paying around £37 per bottle for the iforce brand, it was getting a bit much so I decided to order from Phil. I had 12 bottles delivered to the UK, arrived in 7 days and I didn't get stung on VAT/import tax. Buying in bulk like this, each bottle ended up costing £20 (almost half the price I was paying), and that's including the shipping cost.

So for all the cats outside the USA, ordering from Phil is still your cheapest bet.

Use a few bottles and if you want come off it and compare, I was the same way..till I ran out the first time. Then I realized it was helping me sleep better, my muscles AND joints seemed to recover better, I could also handle more volume.

Is this effective for and would you recommend Humanofort for Cushings syndrome? I was diagnosed and my cortisol is off the charts

Humanofort , TRT PCT/Exit plan HELP

Hello fellow meatheads,
I am considering starting humanofort as a regular addition to my supplement routine, especially as I am going to attempt to come off of 6 months of TRT on Androgel 1.62% @ 4 pumps/day. I am 29 years old, went to MD complaining of fatigue, libido issues, ed, history of OTC test boosters, SARMS, stims, and I used to drink a lot of alcohol. My first blood test (baseline) is probably low because it came only about 1 week after finishing an 8 week run of Ostarine MK2866 SARM. It was 219 total test. A retest 2 weeks later was 264, both taken at 9am. Wondering if my test was on its way back up to a better level when I insisted on beginning the gel, as the libido issues I had been suffering for about 2 years prior are really upsetting to me. I began the gel 6 months ago. 8 weeks ago I ran 4 weeks LGD4033(SARM) followed by 4 weeks MK2866(SARM) and MDs blood test was scheduled during 3rd week of MK, test level came back at 94(1 week ago, 7/11)!!!! even on TRT.... but anyway, these readings are all inaccurate due to the SARM use.... so the reason for my email...

I want to drop the Androgel totally , and begin Humanofort supplementation in hopes of restoring proper adrenal function (I feel this may have been the primary cause of my libido issues prior to beginning TRT and still to this day no relief!) and also hoping humanofort will restore HPTA function ! I will stop the Androgel and begin 1 humanofort upon waking on empty stomach, 1 humanofort before bed, along with MAN Sports - Nolvadren XT (basically 75 mg Arimistane(AI), 200 mgDIM , and a cortisol reducer), HCGenerate (a properly dosed VERY inclusive natural test booster) , and Purus Labs Recycle (a test booster that contains a lot of libido effecting supplements not found in the HCGenerate).

1)What do you think of this plan??
2) Am I a fool to drop the Androgel after 6 months without using Clomid? or will my testicles begin working quickly due to the PCT I have planned (Humanofort, Nolvadren, HCGenerate, and Recycle). I also take vitamin C, fish oil, and PowerFULL.
3) Is this dosage protocol good for the Humanofort?
4) How long do you think before my LH and FSH will return to high normal and my nuts fill up again?

I finished my last MK2866 today, and have bloodwork again in 8 days. Hoping to begin this TRT exit plan Monday or Tuesday when HCGenerate delivery comes and after 3 days of Androgel to return my SARM suppressed numbers a little bit.

Thanks anyone who can help me, Im really hoping not to need clomid because I know the gel is a milder TRT to come off of especially since my highest level so far has only been up to about 564?

Last edited:
Would this help my wife? She is menopausal and has zero estrogen it's really effecting her in a bad way. No sex drive at all, skin and hair conditions etc Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

does anyone have a good source for it?

also is this humanotropin really humanofort???

Its not pure humanofort its a blend of different growth factors etc but not true humanoft...

I really am getting good effects from the humanofort i believe

does anyone have a good source for it?

also is this humanotropin really humanofort???

Its not pure humanofort its a blend of different growth factors etc but not true humanoft...

I really am getting good effects from the humanofort i believe

What kind of good effects?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear