over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Benefit using Humanofort

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Like to title states, I know there's a ton of you that use Humanofort and I would like to hear how much you take on a daily basis and dose.

I'm presently taking 200mg and notice that I get better sleep throughout the night.

I'm interested too.. Also what are the benefits if taking HGH. Should it be taken with or only if you not using growth..

Good question, hopefully we will have others chime in.

For natural bbs 300mg per day should be enough, for pro-hormone, endrogens and stimulant users 400mg per day. For non active people over 50 200mg per day. For non active people with extremely high stress 300mg to 400mg per day. For cronic depression 300mg to 600mg per day.

Emeric had another post about if you are using stims or not.

I usually dose between 300 to 400

Before breakfast - 100mg
Post workout - 100mg
Before bed - 200mg

Where's Emeric?

He can definitely answer this. :)

He can definitely answer this. :)

Clinical studies confirm that Humanofort contains biostimulators (oligopeptides) that are able to cross the digestive barrier. The most important target organ for these biostimulators is the adrenal glands. This is because the adrenal glands produce hormones like androgens, estrogens, glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids, adrenaline, and noradrenaline. However, it is important not to overstimulate these glands since this can result in mental irritation, loss of muscle mass, and loss of strength. Humanofort is not an adrenal stimulator. Humanofort does not force the adrenals to produce more hormones. What Humanofort does do is to help regulate the adrenal output. Specifically, humaofort will help to regulate the 17-ketosteroid sulfates (17-KS-S) and the 17-hydroxycorticsteroids (17-OHCS). The regulation of these hormones has been shown to enhance tissue function, including muscle, skin, GI, vascular, nerve, and immune system function. Moreover, humanofort has been shown to positively influence lipid metabolism, protein anabolism, and memory, as well as many other physical and mental functions. Regular use of humanofort can also help to stimulate natural DHEA and testosterone production, helps to regulates estrogen levels, reduce physical and mental stress, burn fat, promote more restfully sleep, increase libido, regulate blood sugar and insulin levels, regulate cortisol levels, helps to lowers triglyceride levels, helps with joint and ligament problems (inflammations) and more.

400-600mg daily, i naturally suffer from anxiety and humanofort makes a massive difference in this respect, i also noticed i can train body parts 2-3 times a week and my sleep is better. It REALLY proved itself a few weeks ago, i made a mistake at work, i'm a heavy duty mechanic, and this mistake could have caused major electronic damage to a bus i was working on. I took a deep breathe, popped two humanofort and was able to think with a clear head as i fixed my mistake. Normally the anxiety would have hit me and it would have felt like someone was sitting on my chest at that point.

I think I will give it a try

I have been reading alot about this stuff. It sounds like to 400-600mg is right dosage.

I have been reading alot about this stuff. It sounds like to 400-600mg is right dosage.

Start wit 300mg , 100mg first in the morning, 100mg post training and 100mg evening before going to sleep.

I take minimum 200mgs per day before bed and sometimes 100 upon waking. It's incredible the difference I makes on your well being and sleep. I sleep like. Log each night thanks to Humanofort.

Emeric, any place to get Humanofort in Europe? Having a hard time finding it here.

I Just ordered some on Friday.

Humanofort truly is Great stuff. I was taking it for a while when I was having fertility issues. Used it along with tribulus and it worked wonders. I haven't felt the same since I stopped. I swear it helped me with my erection quality too.

Emeric if a male has a mild elevation of estrogen would humanofort work as well as DIM to control it?

Emeric if a male has a mild elevation of estrogen would humanofort work as well as DIM to control it?

Yes, and if you are on low dose of test and you add Humanofort to your cycle, it will help your free test level.

Yes, and if you are on low dose of test and you add Humanofort to your cycle, it will help your free test level.

Once again...Thank you for sharing your knowledge here on Professional Muscle!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear