over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Benefits of HGH

jonesboy

Registered
First let me start off by saying that this is from multiple posts on many boards. I thought it was such great info and i wanted to share it with others.

This is from Kimmie

I thought I'd post a bit of info that I gathered with my last cycle wity HGH. Now that I am looking to start it again in a few weeks it has prompted me to do a little more research on it. I was only on 1 IU daily, and saw fantastic results with lower body fat, better moods, deeper sleep and increased vascularity. I'm anxious to increase the dosage a bit (1.5IUs) and see if it's effects are increased or any different.

LADIES-
As a powerful aphrodisiac, HGH can restore sexual potency and sexuality in women. Many of the women who use it report increased libido, heightened pleasure and multiple orgasms. It also helps to alleviate menstrual and post-menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes. Be careful though because it also improves fertility by increasing ovulation. Be careful if your partner is taking it too because it increases fertility in men. The doctor I got this info from here in town said that all of this above was proven with administering 6-9 IUs a week.

IN MEN & WOMEN-
In both sexes, people taking between 5 and 9 IUs weekly begin to see the greatest results, such as:

8.8% Muscle mass increase without change in exercise in 6 months.
14.4% Decrease in fat without diet changes in 6 months.
Enhanced sexual performance and sperm production.
Hair re-growth
Faster wound healing
Improved quality of sleep
Mood elevation
It decreases blood pressure
Increases immune system function
Increases memory retension
Gives you more endurance and less shortness of breath while doing cardio.

Even after a month studies show consistent improvements in the muscle to fat ratio. A 5-11% increase in lean body mass and a 5-19% decrease in body fat. Fat loss was greatest in tha abdomin, showing a 27% decrease in skin fold thickness. Other areas tested on the body had between 10-19% decrease.

I try and find hard numbers, of course there are a lot more facts and figures that I didn't include but I'd like to find a bit more info on them first. I hope someone else can find this useful, and if you know anything else fun or interesting please share. smile.gif

For women a safe approach to hgh dosage would be starting at 1iu eod always checking for sides. Increasing to to 2iu's eod. Some women have no problems using everyday at up to 4iu's. Take it slow and watch your body.

A resonable approach to HGH daily usage from Clarityandfocus

IMO, more than 2 ius at once is potentially wasted. I recommend spacing 2 iu shots at least three hours apart due to the limited ability of the liver to manufacture all the growth factors upon hepatic destruction. Growing children produce 2 iu pulses as impressive as 5-7 times within a 24 hour period, but the days are not necessarily consecutive. However, at ALL times, the gh produced on a daily basis is very high as compared to adults, yet nowhere nearly as high as during growth spurts. So... children grow in "spurts" but retain a high maintenance level of gh at all times during development.

As adults, metabolism slows as we age while hormone levels continue to fall. I view gh as a sort of prohormone since the reason we take it results from the various growth factors it precipitates such as IGF1, for example. If supraphysiological boluses of exogenous gh are introduced into the body (over 2 ius) at once, the liver may not be able to keep up and so the excess gh is wasted. IGF1 levels measured after administration of 2 vs 4 ius of exo gh yielded no more IGF1 from the higher dose in studies.

Is 2 ius effective for those of us over age 30? Absolutely, as the average healthy young adult only produces 1.5 ius max/total on a daily basis. If you are in your twenties, I would try to boost my endogenous hgh naturally, otherwise, IMO, you just cancel your own supply (or double it based on timing if you are of that school of thought) and only about 1.5 iu will be bioavailable anyway after a sq injection. IM fares better in terms of bioavailability and IV gives almost 100% bioavailability. IMO, if worried about your own production of gh, why mess with the exo? If using exo, why worry about endo?

The older you are, the more effective 2 ius will be. When I use gh for muscle growth, I space 2 iu shots throughout the day and night by 3-4 hours, going from 6-10 ius total/daily. I also artificially accelerate my metabolism with a thyroid hormone to ensure my liver can keep the pace, as I want the most bang for my dollar. Ideally, for someone my age (38) it is best for me to stay on 2-3 ius daily at all times, but when desiring a growth spurt (that's right, I said "spurt") I start back to the regimen I described earlier (2 ius spaced 3-4 hours apart) for a few days at a time off and on (which also slows the body's adaptation or reaction factors to ensure homeostasis, which we do not want).

We grow in spurts for a reason. There is so much more to consider than just muscle. Support networks must be set up so new muscle can grow and mature. The brain must be able to communicate with newly formed muscle and the vascular system delivers blood and the necessary nutrients for growth. When gh is destroyed hepatically, nerve and vascular growth factors result. When these support networks are maxed out (temporarily) growth comes to a very slowed pace. More networks must be set up and then new growth may occur.

IMO, gh used supplementally is best wielded in the described fashion, although younger guys probably need not be concerned with the maintenance dose (2-3 ius daily), but will have to go higher on dosing than us older guys to "notice" results when used for growth spurts... or if preferred for maintenance levels also.

Remember, any amount of gh taken correctly that supercedes total, daily natural gh pulses will always work in concert with steroid cycles, making them much more effective. Synergy is everything.

I should add that if one is artificially accelerating their metabolism with a thyroid hormone such as t-4, there is, I believe, a chance that the liver could breakdown 2.5 or 3 ius administered at once, subq or possibly IM. IM is a faster release from the depot and subq is slower with approx 20-25% bioavailability lost. The slower the release, the more time the liver has to make the desired conversions to growth factors, but IM has higher bioavailability.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear