over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best appetite suppressant?

razerfisherman

Newbies
I'm looking for something to help suppress my appetite while dieting down to a lower bf percentage. Other than recreational drugs that need not be mentioned, what else is effective? I have an EC stack, but do not like the unpleasant 'scattered' feeling I get when I take it. It ruins me for a solid 8-10 hours. If I cut out the caffeine in the EC stack I get no noticeable effects.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Get a bunch of pictures of fat chicks and put them up everywhere. Fridge, car, desk at work, bathroom, etc.

If that won't work you could try nicotine gum. Never used it myself, but many swear by it.

I've found that T3 destroys my appetite, but many get the opposite effect.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

Pictures of fat chicks won't do it. Hunger is like an itch you can't scratch. It just wears on you until you cave. Nicotine gum sounds interesting but I don't want to get hooked on nicotine. It's probably the toughest addiction to beat that I know of.

I had T3. I didn't notice any effect. I just started the teaspoon of olive oil trick, but it's too early to tell if that's working. Will take a few weeks to know.

You could also try EGCG (green tea extract) and/or hoodia. Both are old news but have worked for many before.

The biggest thing will be will-power. Just think of the end result and focus on what your goal is. I lost 140lbs that way with no chemicals of any kind, just will-power and a strong enough desire for a 6-pack.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

Will power is what's gotten me this far - 45lbs+ of weight loss. I'm trying to fast now and I'm caving more frequently, though I still eat clean usually. If I can take my mind off hunger it will help because it affects my work - thoughts of food I mean. And that's just not acceptable. And neither is taking months to drop this last 20 lbs.

I'll give the teas and hoodia a try. I love tea so that's a pleasure to try. I might also try unpalatable food to work on lowering my set-point. I've been doing that lately and it has some merit. Nobody overeats on plain lettuce or cauliflower or things that don't taste all that great by themselves.

I will probably get blazed for this but a lot of ppl are combining HCG and a very low calorie diet. HCG is noted mostly for restoring test production but also it apparently tricks your body to not go into survival mode during low calorie diets....thus not sending signals for food cravings. Also, it supposedly keeps your body from going catabolic and mobilizes your fat stores as energy as opposed to muscle wasting. Even Phil H. (shameless name drop) says it works. I wouldn't read marketing literature.... instead there are countless youtube videos of actual users documenting their progress with this HCG diet.

When I take my add med( a few times a week), it kills my appetite.

Huge congratulations! You already lost 45lbs? Great! WTF are you asking again? You know what works. Just keep doing what you are doing.;)

My college wrestling coach said it best "If you want to lose weight you gotta be hungry"

He was very old school, even in the early 80s.

Not a good idea to suppress your appetite......Need to eat small frequent meal to rev up your metabolism.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131