advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best country and city besides North America to be a personal trainer?

What about American cities which city do you think is best to personal train in?

Don't know many people in SP. Do know some in Belo Horizonte and many high society housewifes there have trainers, but SP is the only place here where money really flows and there's a market for almost anything.

so the real question is how do you tap into these people??? lol!

with some of the shit I have been playing with I can give results on par, maybe even better then voodoo, lol! but I am severely lacking in millionare clients, seems everyone that contacts me is either sick and I feel bad so I help them for free or some other type of charity case...

I dream of a land full of middle aged women with rich husbands who I can give surgical like results to with some creams and injections... lol!

so the real question is how do you tap into these people??? lol!

with some of the shit I have been playing with I can give results on par, maybe even better then voodoo, lol! but I am severely lacking in millionare clients, seems everyone that contacts me is either sick and I feel bad so I help them for free or some other type of charity case...

I dream of a land full of middle aged women with rich husbands who I can give surgical like results to with some creams and injections... lol!

Main question is legality, I guess... You need dozens of licenses to open this kind of facility and there's some huge bureaucracy involved.

Main question is legality, I guess... You need dozens of licenses to open this kind of facility and there's some huge bureaucracy involved.

well legality can be skirted to some degree though only on a person to person basis.

I see various clinics operating using some components I use, they just need a dr on staff, and to sign the papers.

here there is one anti aging clinic where they sell various memberships, the all inclusive one costs $30,000 pesos a month! all they are using is inject vitamins and some other shit, nothing terribly exotic. it does not include gh.

interested in the legalities of peptides in some of these markets too.

interested in the legalities of peptides in some of these markets too.

Kinda curious too...

I have a feeling that Argentina is similar to what Brazil used to be in the 80s. You could get into a pharmacy and buy 50 sustanon, 50 deca, 10 blisters of drol and no one would say a thing. All the packages would say "Prescription only" in big letters.

They had some weight loss clinics back then that would sell some formulations with amphetamine and get people lean (and wired) in no time.

For the past 10 or 15 years, ANVISA has been pretty tight. My brother owns a cosmetics factory and he gets annoyed all the time with inspections and shit.

Kinda curious too...

I have a feeling that Argentina is similar to what Brazil used to be in the 80s. You could get into a pharmacy and buy 50 sustanon, 50 deca, 10 blisters of drol and no one would say a thing. All the packages would say "Prescription only" in big letters.

They had some weight loss clinics back then that would sell some formulations with amphetamine and get people lean (and wired) in no time.

For the past 10 or 15 years, ANVISA has been pretty tight. My brother owns a cosmetics factory and he gets annoyed all the time with inspections and shit.

idk about the gear.

honestly I haven't tried going to many to buy gear. most ancillaries are rx. gear is def rx. but all the gear that is sold on the black market is pharma.

I had a friend that had a contact in a pharmacy and had a pretty good list from him but prices weren't anything special, Chinese prices are still far better.

interesting about your brother.

we should talk about that...

some of the lotion shit that we have worked up is amazing!!!

there is nothing comparable being sold, there are products that have a few of the ingrediants but also lots of cheap shit too.

antiox lotions are crazy expensive. everything that goes into them is super cheap too, to me it just seems like crazy mark ups.

look on mercado libre at prices of resveratrol lotions and hyaluronic acid lotions both for face, also check out anti aging facial lotions.

I see this all the time at the shop I work at and the old one I used to run. Product has a certain hot ingredient on the label such as Res and or HA and you look at the ingredient list and you find it towards the end or in the middle. People pay top dollar for hope and some moisturizing.

I see this all the time at the shop I work at and the old one I used to run. Product has a certain hot ingredient on the label such as Res and or HA and you look at the ingredient list and you find it towards the end or in the middle. People pay top dollar for hope and some moisturizing.

the lotions that i have been using and working with have a laundry list of supps in them and honestly do amazing things.

they are retarded cheap compaired to what is in the stores and whats in the stores has nothing compaired to these ingrediants and concentrations.

i made an enhaced version and i could see a difference in my face after 1 use. i also got rid of any dark circle under my eyes and fine lines.

people pay top dollar for advertizing and shiny bottles. then again this si stuff that to my knowledge didnt exist before...

I thought I was the only guy making serums and lotions with vitamins. It's crazy what they charge, especially once you make some and see what it cost.

Where I think the BB culture would be most popular is UK and Austrlia. Im guessing that even on this board the vast majority of members are from US, UK, Canada, UK and Australia. Then again it would also depend on who exactly you would be targeting.

As far as Europe: UK, Germany, most Scandinavian countries. Speaking German would help. Those countries are well paid and don;t mind paying a trainer well.

Any country east of Germany (Cz. Poland, Slovakia) these countries are awesome fun to live in. But getting paid well for any normal job is a stretch. I know Medical Doctors who commonly make 1500 bucks a month. No shit.

BUT English speaking trainers, get English speaking clients (which means expats making UK or US wages). They pay well. But it takes time and networking to build a client list.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131