advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best cycle for a college footbal player (being tested)

km2000

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
O.k. I alway think about stuff like this, it very interesting to me, so heres the question......

you have a college fottball player D-1 (linebacker, running back,or any skill position)185-250lbs you are in charge of giving him the "competive edge" with aas hgh igf etc., making sure he gets a big payday in the draft. what would you have him take considering detection times, (he would be tested randomly and would have 3-4 days to a week notice)

lets say hes done a few cycles in the past maybe a gram a week total in the off season. money is not an issue, nor availability.

I have my own ideas, what do you guys think?

Does peg mgf get tested for? What about the lr3? They'd be short quicks wouldn't they?

The only thing other than as already said gh and igf-1 would be supsension as its detection times are max 3 days. But if hes limited to 250 pounds itl be a short cycle :) haha

I hope whoever cheats and uses steroids in competitive sports gets caught. It really pisses me off because I never used anything

Jwillbc55 said:
I hope whoever cheats and uses steroids in competitive sports gets caught. It really pisses me off because I never used anything

Well you must have been that good of a player. Dude skill is where it is at , not the size. I have failed to see anyone who had skill and decent size not do well. Now if you just dont have any size, talk to your parents.

I play college ball right now and I will say that when I got here I was surprised at how many guys used. It's huge at the Juco level, but when I got to this d-1 school it was also pretty rampant. The majority of the guys will use stuff like prop and suspension and some orals, but i've seen guys use tren ace, and even eq and deca despite their detection time. Sounded stupid to me, but in big time sports things work a certain way.

speedbacker said:
I play college ball right now and I will say that when I got here I was surprised at how many guys used. It's huge at the Juco level, but when I got to this d-1 school it was also pretty rampant. The majority of the guys will use stuff like prop and suspension and some orals, but i've seen guys use tren ace, and even eq and deca despite their detection time. Sounded stupid to me, but in big time sports things work a certain way.

Deca? :eek: :eek:

I would definatly use test susp., hgh, igf,
here is the next question how do you pass a drug test when on aas? I know many colledge football players who take as whatever they want! I know you can load up on glycerin and it is supposed to mask the test somehow, dont exactly know how I will look into it.

im on a division 1 track team. if you are hot when they test you, youll be caught, there;s no way to beat it now.

use peptides. and use suspension in the off season.

Blatantly Juiced said:
im on a division 1 track team. if you are hot when they test you, youll be caught, there;s no way to beat it now.

use peptides. and use suspension in the off season.

how often do you get tested?

I'd go with suspension...

beating the test....
you gotta load up on glycerin, creatine, b vitamins for color, something working as a diuretic can help...there's more to it than this, I think, hard to remember offhand.

Kaiser said:
Yea why would any slightly informed individual use nandrolone...Meriman for the chargers tested positive...I guess it wasn't that bad since he was only banned for what 4 games or so...He's just lucky it didn't come up again...

bout 3-4 times a year. the ones where you cant do shit are when they pull you straight off the field immediatly after a game with a cup for you to pee in. it happens. ncaa is crazy lately

Blatantly Juiced said:
bout 3-4 times a year. the ones where you cant do shit are when they pull you straight off the field immediatly after a game with a cup for you to pee in. it happens. ncaa is crazy lately
Happened to my sister at a D-1 and D-2 school and she only played soccer...:eek:

Well I can't imagine money is not an issue because if I had unlimited funds and was playing d1 ball it would be GH all the way and money is always an issue with GH. Right of the bat I would be at 30iu of growth a day. Thats 210iu a week of Gh or 2 kits and they would be pharm grade Amercian not chinese at 30iu a day its going to be about 1k a week. Then I would get my IGF-1 from an actual pharm company thats going to be about 2500$ for 5 mg that could last 30 days tops. Now I am sure you can work some kind of discount depending on your willingness to order in bulk but we are looking at 6.5k a month so don't say money is no issue unless your playing in the NFL.

As far as AAS it all depends on what your level of risk tolerance for testing is suspension is a pretty short compound but there are things even less likely to get you popped. Of course they are harder to get and more expensive.

something undetectable. there has to be a 100 compounds out there and some of friends on this board have some exotic stuff. what about that IP sublingual test?

ya you would def want insulin too....
any one know if they test for epo? if not I woul definatly be using epo as well!

Jwillbc55 said:

Me too....There were a handful of guys that did at my college I played baseball at and I started over them every year so it doesn't make you hit like Barry Bonds that is for sure.....

When I moved on to play Minor League Baseball I was always confronted by my teamates that I was using something and to hook them up but I wasn't and didn't have any idea what the hell it was realy or how to get it....lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws