over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best OTC Natural Testosterone booster

hurtin

Newbies
Like the topic says; looking for feedback on best available supplement to increase my test levels and Libido.
Thanks

D-aspartic acid does me very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother.. Just dont have the drive like I used to.. Steroid free for a few years with the exception of Gh.

Purus Labs D-Pol

I must say I was sceptical at first but DAA really works for me. Even at only 3gr a day. You'll see it kick in kinda like creatine. Sudden weight size increase after about 14 days. Tribulus did nothing, neither did maca or longjack. Horny goat weed doesn't really up testosterone levels I think but it made me -yes- horny and quite aggressive. Mind you this was all in my natty days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what you're using this for man.

Are you a natty guy that wants to feel an extra boost at the gym?
Or are you actually trying to bring up your T numbers?

Although I don't PCT anymore, I never felt the shitty side effects of Clomid when I used it. And Clomid is a fool proof way to get your test numbers back up.

I also never bought into the hype of DAA. Tried multiple brands, felt nothing although I have no bloodwork to back it up.

I also remember LOVING Driven Sports ACTIVATE Xtreme. That shit was great. Mood, libido and acne increase with that stuff.

Depends on what you're using this for man.

Are you a natty guy that wants to feel an extra boost at the gym?
Or are you actually trying to bring up your T numbers?

Although I don't PCT anymore, I never felt the shitty side effects of Clomid when I used it. And Clomid is a fool proof way to get your test numbers back up.

I also never bought into the hype of DAA. Tried multiple brands, felt nothing although I have no bloodwork to back it up.

I also remember LOVING Driven Sports ACTIVATE Xtreme. That shit was great. Mood, libido and acne increase with that stuff.

yeah otc boosters for me never did anything for me, maybe if you are looking for a boost with libido some will do that, but that does not mean it is increasing your test, if you have shitty tt at 200 and if you did get a 10 or 20% boost, that's nothing and will do nothing, out of curiosity I did bw before DAA, and after about 3 weeks of use I repeated bw and it did nothing, I know a couple of other people that did bw while using DAA and they got nothing, if you want to boost test easily use clomid.

Tribulus gave me a bit of a mental boost, not sure of any actual testosterone increase, but I stopped taking it because it was making me cramp as it can dehydrate you somewhat. You could try zinc which has been shown to help increase test levels.

Clomid

is it acceptable to just say that all OTC "testosterone boosters" suck? Maybe one will boost your total test 50 pts and another will boost you 100 pts. Either way they are not really effective at achieving the goal of a healthy mid to upper range test level.

Seen Clomid is a pharmaceutical drug that requires a prescription in a lot of countries, I don't know that it really fits the bill as a OTC natural supplement.

But taking large doses of DAA, ZMA or Tribulus isn't realy natural in some ways either.

I've taken Tribulus previously, didn't think much of it.
I just had bloods taken the other day and then started taking DAA, ZMA and Tribulus. I start taking YK-11 tomorrow, going to be interesting at next blood test in 4 weeks as to which happens:

1) Yk-11 shuts me down and I have to add testosterone.
2) YK-11 doesn't shut me down, but testosterone levels stay the same because DAA, ZMA and Tribulus don't do crap all.
3) YK- 11 doesn't shut me down and the DAA, ZMA and Tribulus raise my testosterone levels.

Only the bloods will answer the question. I'm betting on situation 1 or 2.

Seen Clomid is a pharmaceutical drug that requires a prescription in a lot of countries, I don't know that it really fits the bill as a OTC natural supplement.

But taking large doses of DAA, ZMA or Tribulus isn't realy natural in some ways either.

I've taken Tribulus previously, didn't think much of it.
I just had bloods taken the other day and then started taking DAA, ZMA and Tribulus. I start taking YK-11 tomorrow, going to be interesting at next blood test in 4 weeks as to which happens:

1) Yk-11 shuts me down and I have to add testosterone.
2) YK-11 doesn't shut me down, but testosterone levels stay the same because DAA, ZMA and Tribulus don't do crap all.
3) YK- 11 doesn't shut me down and the DAA, ZMA and Tribulus raise my testosterone levels.

Only the bloods will answer the question. I'm betting on situation 1 or 2.

Keep us updated on your blood work. Be real curious to see where your at in 4 weeks.

Nothing OTC will raise test. Some help with low test symptoms such as libido. DAA had some initial studies that were positive, but the later ones actually showed reduction in testosterone for some groups.

For a natural, diet is crucial. Plenty of good fats including saturated. Sleep and recovery is also key. These will raise test more than any OTC herb.

i go to cvs and they pass me my test cyp right over the counter. i think that's the best over the counter thing you can use. other than that it's BS. unless you are doing a restart which is spinning wheels IMO. we're all gonna be on trt some day. when i was diagnosed hypogonadal i didn't see much point in trying to defy what happens naturally...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear