YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best tendon and nerve healing products and excercises?

big_dude

Newbies
Hey guys I am in need of some help with something important to me. My fiance has pain in her back that comes from 3 slightly bulging discs in her lower back and a mild connective tissue disorder and I am wanting to know what excercises and products growth factor, hormone or anabolics would help bring her some lasting healing and comfort? Also I have a problem in my right bicep as well it feels like its in the tendon on the lower outside part of my bicep that I want repaired as well. We have a wedding in March and I want to address these issues asap so we can begin going full force at the gym as personally my tendon is keeping me from having as productive of bicep workouts as I once did. I am not on any anabolics right now because I have just gotten my levels back to par and am still making a little progress but you can bet I will be hitting some prop, mast, tren before the wedding for a little fun in the sun in the carribean! So what are your recommendations fellas I love this girl to death and really want to finally end the lortab dosing and sudden inflamation outbreaks that make life difficult at times?

i just started humanofort...notsure if its effective or not but supposedly it boosts your IGF levels and FGF levels...could help...might want to research...

I have deep chronic problems with nerve pain, the best drug so far to help me with has to be Gabapentin by far. 1200mg pd.

that is a serious drug though. Don't want to go on that drug lightly...

maybe strength training would help her? Deadlifts and hypers and core work.

about your issue...why not skip direct bicep training? It is such a little muscle it really is irrelevant imo and gets hit enough indirectly with pulling lifts.

Cool thanks guys so humanofort and gabapentin get props thus far, ok I will definately check these out as far as stopping bicep training that is scary lol! I am known for my arms you know how that can be when you just have that genetic gift with a certain muscle group and it gives you that confidence that pushes you to workout when its not the easy thing to do at times you know? Anyway what about mgf, growth hormone, cjc-1295 and ghrp-6 which of these combinations offer the best healing? Thanks guys its nice knowing I have thousands of brothers in the same boat going through the daily routine of pushing our genetic potential to the limits and loving every bit of it!

I have had chronic back and neck pain for 12 years in my lower back L4-L5 and neck C4-C6; herniations and one disc tear . Have seen lots of chiropracters and two neurosurgeons but have had no surgery. the chiropracter I have had the best relief from performs frequent decompression and encourages above all else lots of fluids and cardiovascular exercise. He hold me that the combination of CV exercise and fluid increased the circulation through the bones and helped to replenish the fluids in the bursa(discs) between the vertebrae. This he said provides a better buffer and prevents the vertebrae and bone spurs from irritating nerves along the spinal tract. Following his treatment has helped to keep me in the gym through some pretty painful times. Good luck.

Thats funny you said decompression because that was one of the routes we were onsidering. Maybe that along with gaba pentin and cardio might do the trick. What about growth which would be best for fastest healing mgf, igf, ghrp, cjc-295 or hgh or maybe a combination of a few?

about your issue...why not skip direct bicep training? It is such a little muscle it really is irrelevant imo and gets hit enough indirectly with pulling lifts.

ditto to this for your issue...i have had serious serious tendon issues and REST is the only way to get past them(unless there is something has to be repaired via surgery, then surgery and rest is the method!) good luck bro

I also agree that rest is best. I've had seriious, non-sergical tendon tears and it takes time to heal. I did 2 cycles of IGF1-LR3 and I believe it helped, but 6 months later I'm not 100%. If you train an injury too soon, you WILL injur it more. Good luck friend.

Thats funny you said decompression because that was one of the routes we were onsidering. Maybe that along with gaba pentin and cardio might do the trick. What about growth which would be best for fastest healing mgf, igf, ghrp, cjc-295 or hgh or maybe a combination of a few?

I would be cautious with gabapentin. I work in health care and notice some nasty side effects with it. In addition, I have been told and read that it has a negative impact in the transport of amino acids across cell membranes, secondly it is not friendly to the kidneys. With that said, it works well to decrease nerve pain and is the strongest oral medication of its type that I know of. As far as growth with peptides, maybe post in the gh section, I have seen threads by DAT that touch base on this that my fragile brain cannot begin to wrap itself around. With me the decompression helps, first I do electro stim, then get muscle work, and end with an adjustment. I do this every couple months and it keeps me in the gym. I bought an electro stim unit for about $100 off the internet and got a saunders hometrac off ebay used for about $150. Both help when I start to hurt if I don't want to shell out the $$ for an office visit.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the info and mekanikal thanks too bro the old lady will be getting a few new products to help ease the pain some!

I know a hamster that was on 4ius of GH for year or so daily amonst other supplements and did not notice any benefit other than getting very lean and sleeping well...and a solid, mature look to muscle. Forgot to add cjc anf ghrp6 were in the supplementation regiment. I am not sure if anything definitively helps chronic tendon pain...if you find anything please let us know.

I would be cautious with gabapentin. I work in health care and notice some nasty side effects with it. In addition, I have been told and read that it has a negative impact in the transport of amino acids across cell membranes, secondly it is not friendly to the kidneys. With that said, it works well to decrease nerve pain and is the strongest oral medication of its type that I know of. As far as growth with peptides, maybe post in the gh section, I have seen threads by DAT that touch base on this that my fragile brain cannot begin to wrap itself around. With me the decompression helps, first I do electro stim, then get muscle work, and end with an adjustment. I do this every couple months and it keeps me in the gym. I bought an electro stim unit for about $100 off the internet and got a saunders hometrac off ebay used for about $150. Both help when I start to hurt if I don't want to shell out the $$ for an office visit.

Of course, as with any drug always be cautious and try not to be on it too long. If need be, cycle it like we do with other drugs;) and taper down toards the end.

Thanks cj I was wondering how hgh treated the rats over a long span like that appreciate it bro! And wolf your right I looked into it and yeah it can be harsh but anything in excess is so its worth a shot, appreciate the info bud!

My pleasure mate:), and remember these medicines are made to improve our lives so we will use them for that reason. Be healthy bro:)

i just started humanofort...notsure if its effective or not but supposedly it boosts your IGF levels and FGF levels...could help...might want to research...

That true, but the CTGF (connective tissue growth factors) that naturally occuring in the humanofort is responsabil for to promote collagen accumulation in the body, which helps to rejuvenate ligaments and alleviate pains.

Hey guys I am in need of some help with something important to me. My fiance has pain in her back that comes from 3 slightly bulging discs in her lower back and a mild connective tissue disorder and I am wanting to know what excercises and products growth factor, hormone or anabolics would help bring her some lasting healing and comfort? Also I have a problem in my right bicep as well it feels like its in the tendon on the lower outside part of my bicep that I want repaired as well. We have a wedding in March and I want to address these issues asap so we can begin going full force at the gym as personally my tendon is keeping me from having as productive of bicep workouts as I once did. I am not on any anabolics right now because I have just gotten my levels back to par and am still making a little progress but you can bet I will be hitting some prop, mast, tren before the wedding for a little fun in the sun in the carribean! So what are your recommendations fellas I love this girl to death and really want to finally end the lortab dosing and sudden inflamation outbreaks that make life difficult at times?

First you need to rest you biceps, and you need to massage the area daily,

Do not put her on any aas. That would be stupid idea. The best thing for her IMO, is to have her do hyperextensions. Do not have her do heavy deadlifts because it will fuck up her back even more. I know this from personal experience. The only thing she can really do is rest her back. Not even gh has helped the pain in my back which is from bulging/cracked discs which tends to leak out spinal fluid every now and then. I take pain killers only when the pain is unbearable but even then, pain killers do have some serious side effects and if at all possible, she should stay away from them. Aside from that, surgery would her last option although I would not recommend that, because she'll be bed ridden for several weeks and her back mobility/flexibility will never be the same.

Reverse Hypers. They provide traction of the sacrum and lower vertebrae along with working the posterior chain without a whole lot of CNS burnout. Also, working on internal hip rotation. Many times tight external rotators and abductors cause the vertebrae to get pulled out of alignment. That over a period of time with decrompression should help out. You don't need to give her any drugs

Reverse Hypers. They provide traction of the sacrum and lower vertebrae along with working the posterior chain without a whole lot of CNS burnout. Also, working on internal hip rotation. Many times tight external rotators and abductors cause the vertebrae to get pulled out of alignment. That over a period of time with decrompression should help out. You don't need to give her any drugs

What you are describing is someone with mild alignment problems. Bulging disks are serious and doing reverse hypers and hip rotation exercises isn't going to solve the problem. I've done everything and anything for my back and nothing is going to completely heal it. The best thing anyone with bulging disks can do besides surgery, is rest it and do a few light exercises to strengthen their back. However, as I have said before, exercises will not completely heal your back.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws